Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm so pissed off

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rick G.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
Redford/MI
United States
Member #3396
January 18, 2004
4867 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2005, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Do you ever look at the posts and think to yourself "darn that Lottaloot sure does post a lot"?

Look at my predictions....Look at my posted numbers...

Then look at the amount of times that anyone other than me actually writes anything there

I use to think when I read some of Califdude's replys in other posts, "wow, he's harsh" but now I think that I am beginning to hear what he was really trying to say.

I bust my buns trying to post numbers here that I would and am spending my money on.  I mean I work hours and hours trying to figure out what numbers are most likely to appear and then post them here for everyone to see.....and this is the response that I get, me talking to my ### self!!!

Well, I know when my two cents are wanted so I will just post my info in my blogs (for those few that care to see them)  

Because more than anything, I absolutely hate  being ignored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L ttaL   T

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2005, 12:17 am - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by lottaloot on January 7, 2005

Do you ever look at the posts and think to yourself "darn that Lottaloot sure does post a lot"?

Look at my predictions....Look at my posted numbers...

Then look at the amount of times that anyone other than me actually writes anything there

I use to think when I read some of Califdude's replys in other posts, "wow, he's harsh" but now I think that I am beginning to hear what he was really trying to say.

I bust my buns trying to post numbers here that I would and am spending my money on.  I mean I work hours and hours trying to figure out what numbers are most likely to appear and then post them here for everyone to see.....and this is the response that I get, me talking to my ### self!!!

Well, I know when my two cents are wanted so I will just post my info in my blogs (for those few that care to see them)  

Because more than anything, I absolutely hate  being ignored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know where you are coming from. Same here for me.. But posting the numbers help me.. and if others dont want to respond that is ok with me.. I just hope they are getting something from the posts..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Sumter, South Carolina
      United States
      Member #9354
      December 5, 2004
      17 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2005, 12:39 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry you feel that way.  I'm new to the post and I only play in SC.  I read everthing you guys write  here in the post.  I don't post  because I haven't found a system that really work for me, but I'v tried all the pen and pencil workout that posted here.  so If we don't respond to your post don't feel that we are not grateful for all you do.  Thank so much for all the posting that you and other do.

ohio
        United States
        Member #1563
        May 24, 2003
        13743 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2005, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Dear lottaloot!

you mean more to us than you                think keep posting!

Welcome to Hit'sville!

Land of Winners

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
          Killer's Cove
          United States
          Member #57
          December 17, 2001
          5631 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2005, 1:03 am - IP Logged

I agree with ALL the sentiments already expressed. I know that if I have to go back very many pages to find one of my posts to update...then it doesn't get updated and if it happens very often, then I quit tracking that State. The lack of any response what so ever tells me that no one is interested and that I am just  wasting time that could be spent in other areas.  Good Luck to you LottaLoot ! bg

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

mglsr's avatar - candle
            Tennessee
            United States
            Member #2369
            September 23, 2003
            3072 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2005, 1:16 am - IP Logged

keep it up lottoloot you are an asset to everyone

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
              Member #786
              October 14, 2002
              2723 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2005, 1:24 am - IP Logged

IGNORED?

HMMN...

YOU'LL GET USE TOO IT. 

"It's not easy, being, GREEN! "

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: January 8, 2005, 1:26 am - IP Logged

WHAT? Come on now lottaloot, let's get back on track. First of all we are in a forum with a diverse group of people. People from all walks of life. Everyone is not going to be as outgoing as you. However they still want to win. When you post something in this type of forum you have to divorce yourself from believing that people are going to automatically gravitate to you. Lottaloot you have to put the results of your efforts out there not expecting to get a mass reaction directly back to you. When you post you put it out there & let it go. Of course everybody likes a pat on the back, but don't expect it & it will come to you more easily & more readily. Just from your posts I've learned so much about you. You are an enforcer, you are a woman with a back bone who knows how to take and make a stand for what you believe. And you want everyone that you tell of your findings to be as gung ho about it as you are. But unfortunately that is not the way of the world. Take satisfaction in knowing that you are able to acquire knowledge about the numbers and that you have a big heart that loves to share your findings with everyone. Even if it means you only get a few replies. Come on now lottaloot, don't let this break your spirit & your good energy. Continue to give even though the responses may be few. However, your blessings will be many. !$!$ :-)       

Justin's avatar - hatchap
                  Stevens Point
                  United States
                  Member #6457
                  August 24, 2004
                  3030 Posts
                  Posted: January 8, 2005, 1:48 am - IP Logged

We all get ignored........alot.......

the reason for this is simple....alot of the main posters that do things like this (me, you and lots and lots of others) are busy doing our own workouts lol, i always wondered why no one said anything to my West Va posts. well cuz everyones busy tracking GA or SC for themselves, i cant blame people for that, but it is ****ing annoying when you take an hour to make a post and see there has been like 100 views and no responses.......

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

Justin's avatar - hatchap
                    Stevens Point
                    United States
                    Member #6457
                    August 24, 2004
                    3030 Posts
                    Posted: January 8, 2005, 1:51 am - IP Logged

Open Topic (no new replies)Texas Midday IMG height=12 alt=Justin s last post in this thread src= //lp.vg/images/lastpost_icon.gif">279

both replies are mine, i dont play texas, i did this on request......and not one person said anything, definetly cuts Texas out of the roster......

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
                      Member #4416
                      April 22, 2004
                      1075 Posts
                      Posted: January 8, 2005, 2:07 am - IP Logged

lottaloot,

Well, this thread certainly isn't being ignored.

A lot of people just aren't very vocal on the boards, but as long as you're cashing tickets, that's all the validation and appreciation that really matters.

Good luck,

aye'

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #4313
                        April 11, 2004
                        2389 Posts
                        Posted: January 8, 2005, 2:08 am - IP Logged

I agree with Lavern. I know you're out there Lottaloot, and I've read some of your post. I do have my own Lottery Post favorites, only because they post the states that I play!!!!

Example, those members who post for Texas, Michigan and Kentucky are basically ignored by me unless they've got a new work-out or something to share. I'm on the East Coast, and if Calif Dude post something for my state, and if I like it, I'll thank him.

If you post something that I have seen and found inspiring, I'll thank you. Like Lavern said, everyone is on a different wave-length, and this is my wave-length.

You should be proud of yourself...you've got a TOP 100 POSTER title, and that to me means a little something at the Lottery Post!

To me, your TOP 100 POSTER title, tells me that you are GOOD at figuring out numbers. Todd didn't just give you that title for free...I'm sure you earned it!!!! So, pick yourself up, and wipe yourself off...cause we are watching you! Live up to your title girl.

Gentlespirit
                        'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

joyjoy8's avatar - friends
                          Houston Texas
                          United States
                          Member #371
                          November 30, 2000
                          587 Posts
                          Posted: January 8, 2005, 2:13 am - IP Logged

I am sorry for any hurt feelings, I play only Texas. I am usually pressed for time trying to figure out what to play . I appreciate anyone that takes their valuable time to post for Texas. If I have ignored anyone or not shown the poper respect or appreciation I am truly sorry. Please don't stop posting for Texas. LP is the greatest Lottery forum on the net and we all have the same goal to win some of the time and we need each other to do that. Thank you for all you do..........................................................................................Joy

BOLT2's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                            Eastern Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #1619
                            June 5, 2003
                            170 Posts
                            Posted: January 8, 2005, 2:20 am - IP Logged

well i hate to see that you are mad i agree with you on this.howerver i only play kentucky and that would be were i post when i get the chance to maybe this is something to think about .i know how you feel by putting alot of time into your numbers and everyone wants to know them;but they dont want to share anything with you that may help you.

have a good day

bolt2

elliot

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8363 Posts
                              Posted: January 8, 2005, 5:24 am - IP Logged

because people dont respond dosen't mean they don't read you posts. I post a lot of stuff and answer a lot of pm's in between reading looking for new info replying to other posts posting ideas and such takes up a lot of my time and other people probably have the same problem. Time a lot of us don't have time to reply to every post people make. I might read 50 posts and reply to none. Or read 10 posts and reply to all. All depends on if i have the time. Well, times up seeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.