Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm so pissed off

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rick G.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #20
December 20, 2000
56969 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2005, 5:59 am - IP Logged

lottaloot - I agree with ALL the sentiments already expressed also, but you have to consider the time it takes to read and reply to everyones post... I use to do that but it became to time consuming and I started getting in trouble at the home front for spending so much time on line; then I had to make a choice, reply to everyones post or work on posting numbers...

Like Bluegrass said, you quit tracking that State if they lack any response what so ever tells you that no one is interested ...

Good Luck Lep

ga.
    United States
    Member #7829
    October 14, 2004
    614 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2005, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Lottaloot....I too am sorry that your feelings have been hurt,I feel sure it was no ones intentions to do so...I think Lucky summed it up real well....Everyone here is also trying their hardest to "figure" out the winning numbers.....I know for me I have a general list of my "good" numbers...I run through the post each morning trying to see if anyone of you are calling for any of the numbers I already have listed....then I start comparing your list to others here. SO it is quite time consuming...I assure you that your posting is appreciated and respected here at lottery post...that alone should say something...Please do not take things personal....In general people are good and we sometimes are not as vocal at thanking others for their work....So from here in mid. Ga. THANK YOU.....Hope that you can continue here, but I also understand if you so choose to no longer share you valuable time....

GracieGirl

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
      Texas
      United States
      Member #44
      November 15, 2001
      3839 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2005, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Get a hold of yourself lottoloot, wipe your nose and take a deep breath.  I get ignored too if you want to call it that, but it is not being ignored at all.  They are reading your post and gathering info for how to pick their numbers.  Just because they don't answer doesn't mean they don't care.  Why if that were true I would have quit a long time ago.  Take last night for instance New York came in with 350 for eve and it was in my list 350 for all states.  Not one peep out of New York.  That's ok cause I know they love me.  I had several other winners also but not all has stepped and said hey Fairy thanks, but I know they love the Fairy and know everyone reads your posts even if they don't always say so.  Boy but you got attention with your post this time.

The Fairy

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
        Charleston
        United States
        Member #1990
        August 5, 2003
        1675 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2005, 8:10 am - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by Lucky on January 8, 2005

lottaloot - I agree with ALL the sentiments already expressed also, but you have to consider the time it takes to read and reply to everyones post... I use to do that but it became to time consuming and I started getting in trouble at the home front for spending so much time on line; then I had to make a choice, reply to everyones post or work on posting numbers...

Like Bluegrass said, you quit tracking that State if they lack any response what so ever tells you that no one is interested ...

Very Well said Lucky and Bluegrass!!!!  This is an open forum with MANY different personalities.  If one comes here with the expectation of putting something out there and having MANY pats on the backs and acknowledgements for the work...he WILL be disappointed, hurt, "pissed", mad, and the list can go on.  I personally find it more rewarding NOT to expect something from another because I'm not setting myself up to be hurt or disappointed. If someone acknowledges something that I do, that is very nice and kind, but I don't expect it or look for it. I just looked through some of the posts of today, and if everyone posted how pissed they were for not having acknowledgements, thanks, or just even a reply, this forum would be in trouble. LOL That means there would be a forum filled with angry, pissed off, hurt, mad, and everything else one can think of kind of people. I personally would not enjoy the forum as much as I do now.  I don't think CD replies in any outrageous manner, he just does not post for that particular state any longer if there seems to be a lost of interest.  I also know that he is VERY generous with sharing his method so others can use it in their state if he doesn't post for that state or even tweak it in a manner that helps them better. I'm sorry you feel this way about the forum, but we all are entitled to our feelings, inputs and thoughts.  I'm not negating your feelings because the feelings are yours and you have own them. I agree with all in regards to the fact that this is not an isolated case, it happens all the time; however it is only part of being involved in a large  forum of this nature. To read and post is both time consuming and I'm sure we all have a life outside of the lottery and don't have time to read EVERY post and reply to them.  I respect your decision to post in your blogs if you feel the need to go that route.  I'm sure there are people who do read the post, but as some said already...they are looking for methods and systems that works in their playing state and reply AFTER they find something that works. Good luck to you!!!

Happy Winnings to ALL today!!!!

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

Charleston
          United States
          Member #1990
          August 5, 2003
          1675 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2005, 8:13 am - IP Logged

...by the way Todd post currently have 7724 reviews and only 94 replies~~now that would make one "pissed off" if Todd decided to go that route.

mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg
            Detroit, MI
            United States
            Member #8705
            November 15, 2004
            1396 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2005, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Lottaloot,

I read and print your posts everday, everyday, everyday, for Michigan.  I am sooooooooooooo sorry you are hurt and truly apologize for not responding.  Please accept my humble apology.  Just remember, even if someone doesn't respond, it does not mean you are ignored.  I appreciate all of your posts.  I started reading your posts in November and still read them.  Please cheer up.

Mybolade

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
              White Lake,Mi
              United States
              Member #1495
              May 12, 2003
              5546 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2005, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Lottaloot,

Hey , hang in there girl.I agree with you about  how you feel,but don't think for a minute that what you do is not appreciated. There are a lot of people like myself, who work a ton of hours every day (11- 14 for me ) and we just have maybe a little bit of time to do our own workouts (  I have a few older paper and pencil systems I mess around with). Then we log on to this site and go to the sites we like or that are revelant to our drawings, then in my case anyways, if I see some other numbers that I may have overlooked or looked hot for whatever reason,then I go and play. Bottom line is I don't always have time to thank those responsible, like I should. So, don't give up and KEEP posting you work is appreciated.

your pal,

VAL

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

MollyG's avatar - happy
                TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
                United States
                Member #9019
                November 25, 2004
                523 Posts
                Posted: January 8, 2005, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Fairy said a mouth full....that's why I'm here...a catchy subject title.

The ones that get most of my attention have something like this in the subject:  Tx...Tex...Texas...OR a post by one of my fellow Texas players (and there are at least 40 of them here...probably much more).

The posts that I usually don't even check are the ones like: "all states" , etc. Shoot, I can pull numbers out of the hat and in my eyes, that's what an All State post would be. (If I get any feed-back on this one...I'll do it for a while...to show everyone..so please, don't fuss at me)  To me, when someone zooms in on a particular state, THAT means more than all the rest, and those are the ones (ie:Tx) that I check.

So, lottaloot, I haven't read most of your posts...not my fault, couldn't find any with Tx (etc) in them.  The one's I have read,  have a 'catchy' title to them...like this one. 

I'm sorry you feel like you do.  Don't know what to say.  Fairy had good advice...suck it up and go on with life. 

williamston, nc
                  United States
                  Member #9836
                  December 23, 2004
                  43 Posts
                  Posted: January 8, 2005, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Lottaloot,

I'm new here but I read your post eveyday.  I think you are amazing!!!!

Please don't stop posting.  I'm truly sorry for not responding but I will do better.

mazie789's avatar - side smile.jpg
                    Nasau, Bahamas
                    Bahamas
                    Member #3060
                    December 19, 2003
                    1212 Posts
                    Posted: January 8, 2005, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Lottoloot ii am a follower of your post and I won on the 045 144 078 467 667 and the 678 Many thanks to you and continue to post however you feel.  But you just keep up the good works.

Lovies Hugs and Kisses

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                      Beautiful Florida
                      United States
                      Member #5709
                      July 18, 2004
                      20118 Posts
                      Posted: January 8, 2005, 11:51 am - IP Logged

lootaloot, your post are not being ignored. look at all the response you've gotten from your post. beleive me when i say your post mean alot to me as well as everyone else i'm sure. don't be so hard on yourself your post are there for the asking, if someone chooses not to reply, i don't think they are ignoring you. i really appreciate all your input. keep plugging girl.!    maddog. 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

AngelEyes's avatar - eye storm.jpg
                        Lucky Town
                        Bahamas
                        Member #2126
                        August 20, 2003
                        1004 Posts
                        Posted: January 8, 2005, 11:59 am - IP Logged

AngelEyes

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31358 Posts
                          Posted: January 8, 2005, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

if you enjoy posting to help people - then do it.  leave your ego out of it. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

bubber58's avatar - lol

United States
                            Member #3094
                            December 23, 2003
                            1059 Posts
                            Posted: January 8, 2005, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Hang in there your not ignored,, many people on the post have full time jobs to support this fun we have,, it sometimes will get upseting but I can honestly say I have made more friends on this post in the last year,, and that's worth it all..... I have had more computer time this week because laid off from work,,, thats right I go back next week,,, bumber  I believe if we give it WILL RETURN,,, so remember if you only make 1 person happy it is worth it,,,William

Charleston
                              United States
                              Member #1990
                              August 5, 2003
                              1675 Posts
                              Posted: January 8, 2005, 12:30 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by emilyg on January 8, 2005

if you enjoy posting to help people - then do it.  leave your ego out of it. 

I love it Emily...short, sweet and to the point !!!