Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm so pissed off

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rick G.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31343 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2005, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

ok. problem solved - we all  each other and appreciate each other.

love to nibble those micey feet.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
    Redford/MI
    United States
    Member #3396
    January 18, 2004
    4867 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2005, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Yea, What she said......

End of discussion on the pissed off matter

L ttaL   T

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2005, 5:54 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Todd on January 8, 2005

I have just a couple of comments to make here, which may be useful:

1. Rick G hit it right on the mark.  The best way to post predictions is to post the on the predictions board, and then if you want a pat on the back, you should link to the page showing your actual hit.  If you don't want to post to the predictions board then don't  when there are no WTGs.  (Sorry to sound harsh, but that's the fact.)
      2. Four4me also made a great point.  If you post numbers to the predictions board, and then post completely different numbers to the forum, you are seen by others as trying to cover every single number combination to make yourself look better.  This doesn't apply if you post an All States post to the predictions board for numbers you feel are  valid everywhere, and then post some targeted numbers for individual states.  HOWEVER, I would much rather have you post ALL your numbers to the predictions board, because (a) they are all indicluded in the stats, and (b) it LOOKS better - like you're not trying to deceive.
      3. Well, I don't really have a third point, other than to repeat: post your predictions to the predictions board, not the forum.  I you can't figure it out then ask.  If you're just posting pairs, then obviously this doesn't apply to you.  If you don't like posting to the predictions board then learn to like it

You are right Todd.
      Posting on the prediction board will be the best way to keep track of my stats per state on my system.

WHATT

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2005, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Check out the Avatars on this.......It's all in how you put things out there

Think Happy thoughts!     

the numbers speak for themselves..LOL

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
          FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2005, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

My only added comments to this thread are:

1)  From experience I know that you cannot make an overall profit predicting for all states on an ongoing basis.  I've tried and I have not seen anyone succeed at it on a consistent basis

2)  The less picks you make the more profit you make.

3)  Play the state you play in because the profits go to the state and its education (or whatever their goal is...not a third party profiteer, i.e. )

Peace....and IL will always get my losses because they will benefit from them.  doesn't do anything for my state.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
            Charleston
            United States
            Member #1990
            August 5, 2003
            1675 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2005, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Win D..that is great!!!! LOL

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
              Beautiful Florida
              United States
              Member #5709
              July 18, 2004
              20108 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2005, 7:01 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by LAVERNE MALONEY on January 8, 2005

WHAT? Come on now lottaloot, let's get back on track. First of all we are in a forum with a diverse group of people. People from all walks of life. Everyone is not going to be as outgoing as you. However they still want to win. When you post something in this type of forum you have to divorce yourself from believing that people are going to automatically gravitate to you. Lottaloot you have to put the results of your efforts out there not expecting to get a mass reaction directly back to you. When you post you put it out there & let it go. Of course everybody likes a pat on the back, but don't expect it & it will come to you more easily & more readily. Just from your posts I've learned so much about you. You are an enforcer, you are a woman with a back bone who knows how to take and make a stand for what you believe. And you want everyone that you tell of your findings to be as gung ho about it as you are. But unfortunately that is not the way of the world. Take satisfaction in knowing that you are able to acquire knowledge about the numbers and that you have a big heart that loves to share your findings with everyone. Even if it means you only get a few replies. Come on now lottaloot, don't let this break your spirit & your good energy. Continue to give even though the responses may be few. However, your blessings will be many. !$!$ :-)       

very well said laverne.....!!!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: January 8, 2005, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Lottaloot, keep on giving your "lotta loot".  You are appreciated.  Now what's hitting in IL?  I've got a few credit cards to consider...

Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #1713
                  June 20, 2003
                  700 Posts
                  Posted: January 8, 2005, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Lottaloot, I understand where you are coming from.I personally  only acknowledge  Ill and Fla post. From time to time I do drop in and say to those who post  for those two states "thank you" to persons like Lucky and Cali Dude. Wiz47 was here too and is now gone. Excellent predictor. No one even seem to miss her.  I enquire a few times about her whereabouts nobody said a word. I use to post to but its too time consuming.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: January 8, 2005, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Sleepy, Wiz47 is not posting lately but not forgotten.  We all have our reasons for a break and Wiz has hers I'm sure.

I'm missing a couple buddies in IL posting too but I'm sure there's reasons.  My dinosaur computer will force me to do the same too soon, but I hope you guys know it's a hardware problem and not a soft-brain problem.