Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would you know a good bet if U-C-1

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Badger.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
SirMetro's avatar - center
East of Atlanta
United States
Member #6191
August 11, 2004
1389 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2005, 11:14 am - IP Logged

To answer the more simple question about a good bet...for me...a good bet is when I look at my list of numbers and walk out of the store with my money still in my pocket.

Sir Metro

Knowing what to do is the easy part...knowing when is the question.

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2005, 7:07 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by WIN D on February 15, 2005

Say John...... This little sentence in your post up there interest me...LOL  Maybe you could run that past again cause i'm a little slow on the up take ....thanks. 

There was the obvious for today 02/04/05
    I did not pick any plays for mid. Played two combinations with the 09 pair tonight. The wrong ones chosen of course. Had other plays besides the 09 pair tonight.
    I had chosen the 18 and 09 pair yesterday before the eve draw for plays. Just getting my brain hooked up on this new strategy before I play all the combos in a pair chosen. Dry runs as you have it.
    If the patterns continue like this it is the best paper and pencil I have seen in the 20 years I have been tracking
    I have checked many other states on this and the patterns are there.

Results
    02/13 eve 812
    02/14 mid 763
    02/14 eve 906
    Key Numbers:
    0 23 29.1%                                           906
    ___________806 306 490 540 640 097 790
    ___________707 901 410 570 604 907 409
    ___________460 069 089 108 703 103 490
    ___________800 607

What I meant by that is the way the pairs appear to be obvious for a return of them when that key number is drawn again. appears to be an obvious cycle until it is broken to start another cycle. Seems to be easier for me to pick  out the pairs. I have tracked pairs using software but the software does not give me the visual like the drawn numbers are stacked on notepad like you see them above.
    I used stacks one time before about 2 or 3 years ago. They were stacked by the day of the week either a mid-day draw stack or eve draw stack for two draw states. I had pretty good success with it as I was doing Georgia numbers at the time. Think I had 3 or 4 hits in one week. Tried it in S.C. and it did not work to well for me using the day of the week stacks.
    What I mean by the best in 20 years is by the way I track numbers.
    For me the obvious appears right in front of me using the stacks. Makes it easier for me to pick out numbers.
    Now I am looking for the big money plays on one number.
    The one number I may lay heavy bets on. They were difficult for me to nail down before.

You and many others track numbers by different methods and can see what you are looking for to make future plays.
    I think it is all a matter of how anyone tracks numbers and has taught themselves to see future plays.

MAGA

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2005, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks John. Anyone that knows about this game such as yourself ...that says that .....well ...it's sure worth paying  attention. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Justin's avatar - hatchap
        Stevens Point
        United States
        Member #6457
        August 24, 2004
        3030 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2005, 7:54 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by Badger on February 13, 2005

If you had been playing the 950 for the last 1400 or so draws in the Illinois Mid Day, you would have lost 1400 or so days in a row; since that's how long that combination has been out since last drawn.

and that is a good reason to seperate draws.

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #1303
          March 27, 2003
          1508 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2005, 8:04 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by Justin on February 15, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Badger on February 13, 2005

If you had been playing the 950 for the last 1400 or so draws in the Illinois Mid Day, you would have lost 1400 or so days in a row; since that's how long that combination has been out since last drawn.

and that is a good reason to seperate draws.

Most definitely !  Each to his/her own of course, but it has never made sense to me to combine the results because you have to play each game separately when you make your bet(s). There is no betting on anything called "Combined Pick 3 drawings"; just Mid Day and Evening. So any figures you get from the combining of them is not reflective of what will fall IMO.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

United States
            Member #89
            January 18, 2002
            2092 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2005, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Hey there folks,

I will readily agree with anyone that says," don't mix the midday and evening" winning historys in pick3 and/or pick4 games as that situation can truly be a royal headache! Let's be fair though, there are at times good reasons to mix them. A long time back when, I produced a rundown chart with visual representations of both the midday game and the evening game with equal winning sets for comparison. While I was fiddling with these charts I noticed a vague similarity in some of the visual features. Following this train of thought I started an optical comparison routine and began to get ideas. Not always but in roughly six out of fifteen games, the mixed version had showen some hourglass- like configurations; off and on a threesome would appear eg., 246-then on the opposite side a 357 or a 247 reared it's head. So since that time until now I look for these migrant sliders and they have been happening. The hourglass has been rare but did appear a couple of times in the last three months and I cashed in on them. From a generic standpoint---if you mix the programs, you are doubling your troubles unless you have a means of identifying and being in the know as to which part of a rundown belongs to which pick3 program. If you havn't tried it yet, please do so but with a bottle of aspirin! I usually use one or two months worth of figures as I am seeking short term high yield wins. Ohio is getting bad about ball set changes; seems that every time someone breaks wind the darling balls are worn and contaminated. Several times between November of last year and February of this year, I sounded an alert and was, not in so many words, smiled at. I projected the way that our crew was playing and I also built a construct of what I knew that I was seeing. Three to five ball changes were effected in a small period of time and I have exonerated myself. True enough some of the information, wasn't strong enough to prove anything but there was enough to convince a few people of what I was on to.

Now you folks know wether or not I would see a good bet when it is in front of my eyes. No, I probably wouldn't but the things that I do find I am very apt to run like hell with them---all of the way to the bank!

Teufellj...

East Jordan, MI
              United States
              Member #2
              June 1, 2001
              675 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2005, 12:37 am - IP Logged

I'm not going to try and convert anyone to combining the drawfiles, especially if they are dead set against it.   But I would like to share my thoughts.

Most lotteries have (X) number of machines and (X) number of ball sets. Do they have a percentage of (X) dedicated to one draw or the other? As far as I know, they do not. Any machine and any ball set can be used for either the Midday or Evening Draw.

So IMO, it is wise to combine the draws for a more accurate analysis.

United States
                Member #89
                January 18, 2002
                2092 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2005, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Hello again WinD,

I would entertain that the last called winning set is the start of a winning combination. With this thought in mind-'How would I make it  into a winner for the next draw?' Thus far all of the information that has been presented is valid. What I believe: Personal preferences are to be the starting points. Mixing; not mixing; how much data is required; tracking; math formulae; counting license plates and gut feelings: are all personal preferences in my estimation. If they work, they are cash cows! If not then they are learning tools. Refining some things a bit: The pick3 game is so overly simplified that individuals make it very difficult on themselves to produce a winner. I follow pair trends; scout the trails that the pairs leave; look at past history for similar or nearly like plays; use all three digits in what if scenerios; look for visual aids in play such as in the recent past a combination held one position and in the last play of the day two of three digits slid into a secondary slot just one each removed from the pilot set and then I record them for future references. Even the duo pairs have a significance as to when and where and amount of skips involved. Roots and root sums have the purpose of identifying the probable parent digit(s) and are considered, too! Lastly, single digits play into a code that I use to translate the future patterns that were acceptable all week in play---and these I update and check for changes. When I mix the daily and evening programs, accuracy in dealing with numbers is a definite must. Just one digit out of sync can lose much time and the win because that one digit in the wrong position puts the royal screws to any of the updates that I am working with and must be checked and rechecked. Still with all of this armed knowledge I lose my cool when trips show unless I sort of prepared my presentations for that dventuality.

Recognize a sure bet---NO! However the circumstances surrounding that sure win I would know without a doubt!

Teufellj...

SirMetro's avatar - center
                  East of Atlanta
                  United States
                  Member #6191
                  August 11, 2004
                  1389 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2005, 10:20 am - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by Sedertree on February 16, 2005

I'm not going to try and convert anyone to combining the drawfiles, especially if they are dead set against it.   But I would like to share my thoughts.

Most lotteries have (X) number of machines and (X) number of ball sets. Do they have a percentage of (X) dedicated to one draw or the other? As far as I know, they do not. Any machine and any ball set can be used for either the Midday or Evening Draw.

So IMO, it is wise to combine the draws for a more accurate analysis.

To this I agree. I set up my spreadsheet to review the numbers seperately for Midday and Evening as well as on a Day to Day basis. I also review the combined effect. What I do find interesting is when my spreadsheet Midday Grid produces the Evening number and vice versa then it will just miss the number all together before it starts to behave again. I recognize I have only been doing this for about 6 months and maybe it was my lack of the additional knowledge or just shear luck to help me win the few games I have won. I do know I keep refining my process. Now if I can only reduce my list from 64 or 128 sets of numbers down to 5 or 10 with the winner in it, then I will have it made, till then, am still tinkering with misc. and exotic math formulas to seek out a winner.

Sir Metro

mysticwomyn's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                    pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #5534
                    July 10, 2004
                    739 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2005, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

I'll show you a good bet............

take the 742 that fell awhile back on midday in PA.

I did the Blackapple 434-343 workout..

742=744

473444            374434

21788                12877

3867                  3165

254                      472

79                        29

another top secret workout from this workout gave me (I won't reveal)

7  3

2  1  7

looking closely  729  is all over the place!!!!  I'm waiting for another workout like this to happen.

Sure enough 729 fell the next day!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all a matter of combining good workouts together on the right day!

mysticwomyn

JAP69's avatar - alas
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #6
                      November 4, 2001
                      8790 Posts
                      Posted: February 17, 2005, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Well I played only 1 combo on  todays mid the 801 for the big money.

The 106 hit.
                      No money today.

MAGA

nancy13's avatar - pic1
                        canton/ohio
                        United States
                        Member #11582
                        February 17, 2005
                        5 Posts
                        Posted: February 17, 2005, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

for the pick 3 on friday 3/18  play

839 889 803 790 midday

921 930 929 604 721 evening

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: February 20, 2005, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

A good bet is.... one with a higher than normal degree of certainty. Here is my hero talking about my idea of a good bet.  Take any of the 50/50 odds situations within the Pick 3 game and group them together treating  them as a single dvent ....with multiple steps demonstrates this.   It demonstrates that the odds never change....but probability and DC does.  

Written by Ion Saliu on October 26, 2002 (2 WE); revised January 25, 2003 (3 WE).

" FORMULA.EXE, version 7.0, January 2003 (3 WE).
                          This is the definitive and the ultimate probability, gambling and statistical software.
                          The program boasts 12 important formulae in theory of probability and statistics:

1) The Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG: N from p and DC)
                          2) Degree of Certainty (DC from p and N)
                          3) Probability of FFG median (p from DC and N)
                          4) The Binomial Distribution Formula (BDF: EXACTLY M successes in N trials)
                          5) The Probability of AT LEAST M successes in N trials
                          6) The Probability of AT MOST M successes in N trials
                          7) The Probability to WIN AT LEAST 'K of M in P from N' at Lotto & PowerBall
                          8) The Binomial Standard Deviation (BSD)
                          9) Normal Probability Rule (more precise than Gauss curve)
                          10) Calculate Lotto Odds, For '0 of k' to 'm of k'
                          11) Hypergeometric Distribution Applied to Lotto Odds
                          12) Shuffle Pools of Contiguous or Non-contiguous Numbers

I. The Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG: N from p and DC)
                          This function applies the Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG). It calculates the number of trials N necessary for an dvent of probability p to appear with the degree of certainty DC.
                          For example, how many coin tosses are necessary to get at least one 'heads' (p = 1/2) with a degree of certainty equal to 99%? Answer: 7 tosses.

II. The Degree of Certainty (DC from p and N)
                          This function calculates the degree of certainty DC necessary for the dvent of probability p to occur within N trials.
                          For example, what is the degree of certainty to get at least one 'heads' (p = 1/2) within 10 tosses? Answer: 99.902%.

III. The Probability of FFG Median (p from DC and N)
                          This function calculates the probability p when DC and N are known.
                          There are situations when you have the statistical median of a series N; therefore DC=50%; but you don't know the probability of the parameter p. The program calculates the probability p leading to a degree of certainty DC and a number of trials N.
                          For example, the winning reports created by LotWon software show a series of filters and their medians. If not calculated, you can use an editor such as QEdit and do a column blocking, then sort the column (filter) in descending order. The median represents the middle point of the sorted column. The median also represents the number of trials for a degree of certainty equal to 50%. I do not describe every filter in my software, so nobody can tell the probability of every filter. But you can determine it using this function of FORMULA.EXE. Other filters are described and thus their probabilities can be calculated in advance. They will prove the validity of the fundamental formula of gambling (FFG). For example, the probability of '3 of 6' in a 6/49 lotto is 1 in 57. FFG calculates the median for this situation (DC=50%) as 39. Take a real draw history, such as UK 6/49 lotto. Do the winning report for 500 past draws. Sort in descending order the filter "Threes" (or "3 #s") for layer 1. The median is 37 or closely around 39. Reciprocally, when you see a median equal to 37, you can determine the probability of the parameter as 1 in 54 (very close to the real case of 1 in 57).

Ion Saliu

- end of part 1 -

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                            Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #1303
                            March 27, 2003
                            1508 Posts
                            Posted: February 20, 2005, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Jeez WIN D....You are the first person I know that seems to understand Ion. LOL !  Ion must have an IQ in the stratosphere, because I know mine and I am no slouch....but he has always been entirely over my head.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.