Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Even a better lottosync 1.8 ??

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 12 years ago by paul762.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Belgium
Member #2220
September 2, 2003
553 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2005, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,

After a long wait, I finally found some hours to further develop lottosync 1.8

While analysing some test results, I stumbled upon something new that might make lottosync even better. If my feelings are correct about this, it may even bring us to a point of accuracy that is scary.

I would like to stress the words "might and may" because it isn't tested in the actual engine yet. It's only in my head at the moment, but I have a feeling this may very well be IT.

Drawback is that it will add again a significant amount of processing time to the whole process.

Fingers crossed.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
    Member #9517
    December 10, 2004
    1281 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2005, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

I hope you're right and look forward to see the test results.

Fergus
      Canada
      Member #5532
      July 9, 2004
      87 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2005, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Sounds good, if you feel it will improve it significantly that would be great......I just don't want to wait forever for it....it would be great if you can find the time and get this to us paying customers as soon as possible.

Raziel

Canada
        Member #2859
        November 23, 2003
        463 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2005, 7:37 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by Guru on February 17, 2005

Hi all,

After a long wait, I finally found some hours to further develop lottosync 1.8

While analysing some test results, I stumbled upon something new that might make lottosync even better. If my feelings are correct about this, it may even bring us to a point of accuracy that is scary.

I would like to stress the words "might and may" because it isn't tested in the actual engine yet. It's only in my head at the moment, but I have a feeling this may very well be IT.

Drawback is that it will add again a significant amount of processing time to the whole process.

Fingers crossed.

sounds good Guru, i feel good about the new and improved 1.8.

Here's to hopefully a soon to be released money machine ) !!!

ps. don't forget to email all us lottosycnh owners when the 1.8 is ready Tks

vick

Fergus
          Canada
          Member #5532
          July 9, 2004
          87 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2005, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really don't mind having my system run all night knowing 1.8 will give me the best chance at winning especially in Keno.

Looking forward to the money machine as well.

thanks Guru!!!

Raziel

Norway
            Member #9517
            December 10, 2004
            1281 Posts
            Posted: February 17, 2005, 8:53 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Raziel on February 17, 2005

I really don't mind having my system run all night knowing 1.8 will give me the best chance at winning especially in Keno.

Looking forward to the money machine as well. thanks Guru!!!

Raziel

Let's not get too excited, mmmkay?

Let's see some results first, mmmkay?

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: February 17, 2005, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

that would be great......I just don't want to wait forever for it---------------

Raziel

ps. don't forget to email all us lottosycnh owners when the 1.8 is ready Tks

vick

No need to email everybody, just post here at the Lottery Post that it's ready, we will email you!

What's a few more hours if it really works better ?, But I still have more faith in the proper use of filtered wheels or as they say, "To see, to believe", all the way from good old Saint Thomas.

Congratulations on your new discovery and very glad that you had some time to work on LottoSync 1.8.

But---------that would be great......I just don't want to wait forever for it---------------

Raziel

We will of course wait.

Man made the lottery and man can of course break the lottery.

Man = Men + Women. I don't want no trouble from the Cats and other females here.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3114 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2005, 2:51 am - IP Logged

See how it goes, maybe a 1.8 lite starter version (if it predicts correctly to some extent) would allow people to get a feel for the value potential of the super version 2.0.  The only correct answer is, "What ever it takes to win."  Quick and loses is no way to win the lottery. BobP

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                  Member #3002
                  December 11, 2003
                  478 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2005, 3:18 am - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by BobP on February 18, 2005

The only correct answer is, "What ever it takes to win." 

N.ireland
                    United Kingdom
                    Member #2962
                    December 6, 2003
                    69 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2005, 6:12 am - IP Logged

Whats new this is all pie in the sky the only thing you can depend on is that we will have to wait even longer?

Norway
                      Member #9517
                      December 10, 2004
                      1281 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2005, 7:56 am - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by spock on February 18, 2005

Whats new this is all pie in the sky the only thing you can depend on is that we will have to wait even longer?

Perhaps it's best if Guru waited with his new found feature till version 1.9 and released 1.8 "on schedule"?

But that's his decision of course.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                        Member #3002
                        December 11, 2003
                        478 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2005, 9:43 am - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by MillionsWanted on February 18, 2005

Perhaps it's best if Guru waited with his new found feature till version 1.9 and released 1.8 "on schedule"?

I was under the impression that the new feature would be in 1.8 and released on schedule , I thought it was just pc processing time that would be increased, release waiting time. perhaps guru could answer ?

Canada
                          Member #2612
                          October 25, 2003
                          122 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2005, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Sounds great Guru!! I may have to start putting my order in for that Rolls-Royce!

Norway
                            Member #9517
                            December 10, 2004
                            1281 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2005, 8:18 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by paul762 on February 18, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by MillionsWanted on February 18, 2005

I was under the impression that the new feature would be in 1.8 and released on schedule , I thought it was just pc processing time that would be increased, release waiting time. perhaps guru could answer ?

Perhaps I interpreted spocks post wrong? I was thinking of development time not the time waiting for the predictions when reading his post.

But I think adding new features to software necessarily demands extra time for the development process. If it's a straight forward algoritm we might not need to wait more than a few days extra.
                              LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                              Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2005, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Get it on time, you say?

On time for Christmas you mean?

Guru has a company to run, he is a very busy person.

We would be lucky to get 1.8 by the end of the year.

We get it when we do.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."