Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Even a better lottosync 1.8 ??

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 12 years ago by paul762.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5122 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2005, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

THANK yo reddog:

FOR your question, but I don"t DRAANK like yousu.........mus.......tttttttttttttt???////////??.......DOOOOO.....DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A..........DOOO............................(sorry, just .....asume you contribute ....SOO

MUCH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

assummmmmingggggggggggg!!!!!)

NO........INVITE ........IF>>>>>>>> I ever WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....EL LOTTO

I spend money on real estate courses........and .......have lost... my assets ..on two (2) islands I have bought.......BUY RE courses.....get OFF-ASSETS!

THANKS ............PSYKOMO

Canada
    Member #2859
    November 23, 2003
    463 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2005, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I've won money with all the programs i've bought, lotto pro, Gail howard, and lottosynch. Lotto pro is pretty good at pick 3 and sometimes keno, Gail Howard is the BEST at stats for any lotto including keno, the BEST., and lottosynch has an uncanny knack for sometimes picking an unusally HIGH amount of winners in a SMALL set, that's the key lots of winners in a small set!

Let's just let Guru finish the current version he's working on because basically we don't have any choice and i'd prefer a better program anyways. That's just my 2 cents anyways.

ps. all this capital stuff in giant letters and colors is pretty childish imho.

Goodluck !!.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
      Member #3002
      December 11, 2003
      477 Posts
      Posted: February 22, 2005, 1:54 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Guru on February 21, 2005

Now let me set something straight here:

Not a single customer bought Version 1.8 and did not get it !! because we still only sell version 1.6 together with 1.7 !!!!!

1.8 Will be a FREE UPGRADE when it is ready !!!. (If I was after the money, I Would make you pay for the upgrades !!!)

GOOD POINT !

If someone feels uncomfortable with the price tag of the software, then you simply should not buy it !! (You don't buy a Ferrari too if you can't afford it)

I THINK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A FAIR PRICE TO PAY, BUT IT WASNT MENTIONED ON YOUR WEBSITE OR BY YOU ABOUT THE NO REPEATS FROM THE LAST DRAW FOR 1.6, WHICH WAS RESOLVED IN 1.7 BUT WHICH DIDNT WORK

+ Nowhere on my website I claim that you WILL win. I only claim that you'll have better chances, but it still is a lottery for heaven's sake.

TRUE

I'm fed up with this whining. If you want something that can turn odds of 1 against a Billion into 1 against 2 then you are dreaming.

YOU ARE FED UP OF WHINING AND IM FED UP OF WAITING, I WOULDNT BE WHINING IF I WASNT WAITING !

Every customer got exactly what he paid for. A software that can improve your odds + two free upgrades when they become available.

NOT EXACTLY ! 1.6 CANNOT SELECT REPEATS FROM THE LAST DRAW AND 1.7 WAS A WASTED EFFORT, SO REALLY WE HAVE NOT GOT ANYTHING THATS USEFUL !

If I promise you a free upgrade that will be significantly better than the original version (and in my opinion better than any other software), than that's a gift from me to you.

BTW THE FREE 1.7 WAS NOT BETTER THAN 1.6 AND NEITHER IS BETTER THAN ALL OTHER SOFTWARE YET EITHER.

Embrace a gift when it comes to you, but don't claim it.

IF I GET IT, I WILL EMBRACE IT, THANKYOU

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
        White Lake,Mi
        United States
        Member #1495
        May 12, 2003
        5546 Posts
        Posted: February 22, 2005, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Well,

Gonna tell you a story..and it ain't about a man name Jed..lol. I can laugh, it was my money. Ok, ok to the point. One day, about 7 years ago, I played a number 18 times str. ..3 digit and won a good chunk of change. So I thought I would buy some "systems" from some of the so called experts. After some reading about different "experts", I settled on Steve Players system. I will not go into the money I spent, but it was a decent amount...a lot more than you people are WHINING about. One of them was a stupid book about how too wager your money in increasing amounts, so as too win big amounts of money, ( hint here.. I learned how to read between the lines ).. this useless program was more than what you paid Guru. The other big pile of dog do-do I purchased, was something called pick 3 mastercash ( masterdisaster) redlist, also more than you paid Guru. This was another bogus pile of defecate. Then there was his omega-3, which produced the best results, which were mild at best.Next I purchased a program from Mr. Z, it was better than all that I purchased from the player dude, but a lot of numbers. Point..sure there is, none of these others were about to refund me or give a half-hearted fart about the dough I spent with  them. So, the next time you go to complain, at least Guru has at least the decency to OFFER you an upgrade. Sure, it has been some time ( I know it has been at least since Dec.), since he has offered this to you... but if it comes, feel grateful, because there are money vultures every where. As a wise person once said...patience is a virtue.

your pal,

VAL

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

Belgium
          Member #2220
          September 2, 2003
          553 Posts
          Posted: February 23, 2005, 2:58 am - IP Logged

The problem with lottery systems is that although mathematics are involved, it is not an exact science.

If you buy a calculator, then you expect the calculator to produce the correct outcome always... That's exact science...

One day we may all get cancer, we may be able to afford the best and most expensive possible treatment to cure the cancer, but unfortunately the result of the cure is uncertain. Some people will die, while others heal.

However, this does not mean that cancer treatment does not work. It just is what it is. Your best chance to heal.

When people buy a lottery soft, they seem to forget that the odds are astronomicly against the player. I do my best to turn this situation around as much as possible, but it will never become the calculator.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
            Member #9517
            December 10, 2004
            1272 Posts
            Posted: February 23, 2005, 8:01 am - IP Logged

I hope it will do well when the next version is comes out.

If version 1.8 is capable of showing consistently good results you might have a future customer.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
              Member #3002
              December 11, 2003
              477 Posts
              Posted: February 23, 2005, 9:59 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by fbird on February 22, 2005

Well,

Gonna tell you a story..and it ain't about a man name Jed..lol. I can laugh, it was my money. Ok, ok to the point. One day, about 7 years ago, I played a number 18 times str. ..3 digit and won a good chunk of change. So I thought I would buy some "systems" from some of the so called experts. After some reading about different "experts", I settled on Steve Players system. I will not go into the money I spent, but it was a decent amount...a lot more than you people are WHINING about. One of them was a stupid book about how too wager your money in increasing amounts, so as too win big amounts of money, ( hint here.. I learned how to read between the lines ).. this useless program was more than what you paid Guru. The other big pile of dog do-do I purchased, was something called pick 3 mastercash ( masterdisaster) redlist, also more than you paid Guru. This was another bogus pile of defecate. Then there was his omega-3, which produced the best results, which were mild at best.Next I purchased a program from Mr. Z, it was better than all that I purchased from the player dude, but a lot of numbers. Point..sure there is, none of these others were about to refund me or give a half-hearted fart about the dough I spent with  them. So, the next time you go to complain, at least Guru has at least the decency to OFFER you an upgrade. Sure, it has been some time ( I know it has been at least since Dec.), since he has offered this to you... but if it comes, feel grateful, because there are money vultures every where. As a wise person once said...patience is a virtue.

your pal,

VAL

NO 1 - you aint my pal !

NO 2 - put your brown tongue away, guru wont give you a free copy !   

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: February 23, 2005, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Guru, Todd and everybody.

As time goes by, things are bound to DEGENERATE into worse than these, maybe?

I am surprised that they haven't yet.

Solution ?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3104 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2005, 2:37 am - IP Logged

Was there ever a time when the hot numbers won? 

With any lottery software you delete a year's worth of draw history and play the software against the draw history to see what would have happened if you'd bought it a year ago. 

Doing this I've found the rare occasional win and more often watched as the software walked around the winning numbers it was approaching predicting as if the programmer was on to something that faded away as he got close.

Sometime I try and make the software predict a past winning combination, usually no collection of settings will do it except for a few programs that will tell you the exact filter setting you would have needed to use, never one's you would have picked nor do they win in the next draw.

Shake numbered rocks in a coffee can and suggest how one might go about selecting the first six to drop out.  What possible program could make this calculation correctly more often then probability suggests?

This is why when Guru says he can do it often enough to be useful to lottery players and hasn't quit trying we're willing to wait a bit longer.  BobP

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                    Member #3002
                    December 11, 2003
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2005, 5:22 am - IP Logged

sorry ! a little childish ? well maybe, but im sick of people sticking their nose in when they havent even purchased the software and dont understand the situation. sprouting on about how we are whining on, it is over a year we have been waiting for something useful you know !

reddog's avatar - patch
                      Greensboro, North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #1616
                      June 5, 2003
                      1287 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2005, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

US Flag

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                        Member #3002
                        December 11, 2003
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: February 26, 2005, 6:43 am - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by Guru on February 17, 2005

Hi all,

After a long wait, I finally found some hours to further develop lottosync 1.8

While analysing some test results, I stumbled upon something new that might make lottosync even better. If my feelings are correct about this, it may even bring us to a point of accuracy that is scary.

I would like to stress the words "might and may" because it isn't tested in the actual engine yet. It's only in my head at the moment, but I have a feeling this may very well be IT.

Drawback is that it will add again a significant amount of processing time to the whole process.

Fingers crossed.

How is the new development progressing ? and what exactly did you mean by significant processing time ? is it computer prediction time or more waiting time ?
                          paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                          Member #3002
                          December 11, 2003
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2005, 6:26 am - IP Logged

Looks like more waiting time then !!

Hong Kong
                            Member #8633
                            November 12, 2004
                            3 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2005, 8:16 am - IP Logged

While we are waiting, my LS1.7 hit 3 numbers tonight

Guru: From past posts, you said the prediction engine for LS 1.8 is ready, could you not release that first then further improve the software ?.

Oh I believe there is a animation exhibition in Belgium, probably why Guru hasn't replied.

Canada
                              Member #2859
                              November 23, 2003
                              463 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2005, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Ya, so March 2005 has arrived and we've come full circle with 1 year since the last 1.7 version was released. Hopefully Guru can get 1.8 out sometime this month.