Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Even a better lottosync 1.8 ??

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 12 years ago by paul762.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19816 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2005, 11:52 pm - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by Guru on February 17, 2005

After a long wait, I finally found some hours to further develop lottosync 1.8

While analysing some test results, I stumbled upon something new that might make lottosync even better. 

Will this mean that lottosync 1.8 users will be able to get similar results and spend less?

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
    White Lake,Mi
    United States
    Member #1495
    May 12, 2003
    5546 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2005, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

You know, I look in on this thread from time to time and see all the bickering and whining.Some of us have JOBS that we have to tend to every single day, WE do have a boss to answer too. Guru is offering up a program and apparently has Way over shot his " promise date". I work 11 to 12 hours a day and know that I am just completely wiped out and other than showering and eating, I sometimes am to drained to do anything.So maybe, just maybe Guru has over extended ones self and made a promise that he unforunately can not keep.Why the bickering about "when"??? Let Guru finished the product, period and by the looks of it , when it is finished you'll all still be bickering and whining.So for crying out loud give Guru a break and when you hear from him and the product is finished, he will let you know. Besides, I don't see any of you offering up a program, nor do any of  you realize what goes into it. If you do then post it. Sorry, but someone has to stick up for Guru. Maybe Guru, you should just tell all that want to know that , when its done its done....that simple.

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

reddog's avatar - patch
      Greensboro, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #1616
      June 5, 2003
      1283 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2005, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry fbird!!!!!  Did you cough up $100 like the rest of us " whiners" ??  Because if you had, you would be restless also. But I don't beleive you did. What if you had left your car in the shop for a fricking year to get it fixed and it still isn't fixed. What would you do? If Guru wasn't going to be able to finish what he had started at a respectable time frame then he shouldn't had put such a high price tag on the product to begin with.

Now I have said my whining peace of mind.

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
        White Lake,Mi
        United States
        Member #1495
        May 12, 2003
        5546 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2005, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Oops... Didn't know that there was money placed before a finished product was done. But then again, I never pay my car mechanic..before the work is done....do you remember what Barnum and Bailey use to say???

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3102 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2005, 3:28 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by fbird on February 20, 2005

Oops... Didn't know that there was money placed before a finished product was done. But then again, I never pay my car mechanic..before the work is done....do you remember what Barnum and Bailey use to say???

It's a rare day I get my car back and the problems are fixed correctly the first time.  The funny thing is, if Guru can find the time to get the program working, he won't have to worry about working after that because he'll be too busy counting his winnings.  BobP
            RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19816 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2005, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by fbird on February 19, 2005

I don't see any of you offering up a program, nor do any of  you realize what goes into it. If you do then post it.

I have a program that I started writing years ago in GWBasic. I learned a little Quick Basic, enough to compile it using a Q-Basic compiler. I bought Visual Basic, but I'm getting too old to learn new tricks so I decided that since the program was just for me, I would continue to update it using GWBasic, compile it and just run it in a DOS window on my Window XP computer, which works fine for me.  I have no plan to post it, sell it or support it for other to use.  I'm sure there are other members that write their own lottery programs as a hobby, but since they don't sell or share them, they don't have the same responsibilities as others who do.

RJOh

Evil Looking       

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
              Member #3002
              December 11, 2003
              477 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2005, 2:19 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by reddog on February 20, 2005

I'm sorry fbird!!!!!  Did you cough up $100 like the rest of us " whiners" ??  Because if you had, you would be restless also. But I don't beleive you did. What if you had left your car in the shop for a fricking year to get it fixed and it still isn't fixed. What would you do? If Guru wasn't going to be able to finish what he had started at a respectable time frame then he shouldn't had put such a high price tag on the product to begin with.

Now I have said my whining peace of mind.

you took the words right out of my mouth red. !!

Belgium
                Member #2220
                September 2, 2003
                553 Posts
                Posted: February 21, 2005, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Now let me set something straight here:

Not a single customer bought Version 1.8 and did not get it !! because we still only sell version 1.6 together with 1.7 !!!!!

1.8 Will be a FREE UPGRADE when it is ready !!!. (If I was after the money, I Would make you pay for the upgrades !!!)

If someone feels uncomfortable with the price tag of the software, then you simply should not buy it !! (You don't buy a Ferrari too if you can't afford it)

+ Nowhere on my website I claim that you WILL win. I only claim that you'll have better chances, but it still is a lottery for heaven's sake.

I'm fed up with this whining. If you want something that can turn odds of 1 against a Billion into 1 against 2 then you are dreaming.

Every customer got exactly what he paid for. A software that can improve your odds + two free upgrades when they become available.

If I promise you a free upgrade that will be significantly better than the original version (and in my opinion better than any other software), than that's a gift from me to you.

Embrace a gift when it comes to you, but don't claim it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19816 Posts
                  Posted: February 21, 2005, 4:30 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by Guru on February 21, 2005

1.8 Will be a FREE UPGRADE when it is ready !!!. 

Nowhere on my website I claim that you WILL win........ If you want something that can turn odds of 1 against a Billion into 1 against 2 then you are dreaming.

If I promise you a free upgrade ......, than that's a gift from me to you.

I think there is a lesson here for all lottery players.  Don't buy lottery tickets or software unless you can afford to lose some money, buying either is a gamble. 

RJOh

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5114 Posts
                    Posted: February 21, 2005, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

WAY.....AH.....AAA.......to ........GO RJOH:

We..... donot have time to research this site LP, from A to Z (100 percent), but, LATELY, I get the impression that GURU, has RIPPED -OFF thousands of LP viewers of this "lottery systems discussion"...................................!!!! group??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

when I turn to this site for news, general information or simply to touch base with other people with a general interest in lottey or lotto subjects.

As, I understand from your GURU quote, he has produced a lotto package software......sold copies for $100 EACH and promised all who purchased... a better program.....at a later DATE..... when HE chooses........to....(ASAP). release.....for FREEEEEEEEEEE. FREE........".IT"....they .................ALLLLLLL .......HOPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!.....FRee, FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????

THANKS    PSYKOMO

reddog's avatar - patch
                      United States
                      Member #1616
                      June 5, 2003
                      1283 Posts
                      Posted: February 21, 2005, 7:55 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by Guru on February 21, 2005

1.8 Will be a FREE UPGRADE when it is ready !!!. 

Nowhere on my website I claim that you WILL win........ If you want something that can turn odds of 1 against a Billion into 1 against 2 then you are dreaming.

If I promise you a free upgrade ......, than that's a gift from me to you.

1.7 had bugs in it, remember????  It didn't predict past the number 34.

All this hype that was I was caught into last year when you came onto this site with a program that would be worth it weight in gold.  The upgrades that you call a "gift"  are our resitutions for all the pain and suffering for what we had to deal with for paying  for what we got in the first two editions and waiting almost a year for what we should have got to begin with. Has anyone won anything enough to cover what they spent on this program ? Maybe one. And that was in Keno . A game that it wasn't even designed for. Go figure.  Let me go ahead and put my icons up......

Yea, I whinning my #$$ off. I think about all the Crown Royal I could have bought.

reddog's avatar - patch
                        United States
                        Member #1616
                        June 5, 2003
                        1283 Posts
                        Posted: February 21, 2005, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

And psykomo, what have you been drinking ?????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: February 21, 2005, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Psykomo,

As far as I know Guru has only sold a few copies of his software to LP members and he charges what he thinks his time and effort are worth.  If any player can't afford to lose a couple hundred dollars then he/she shouldn't play any lottery on a regular basis.  The gambling odds in lotteries are designed such that there are a few big winners and lots of big losers and no software is going to change that.  Guru has set the record straight about his software and now buyer should be more realistic.

RJOh

Evil Looking       

reddog's avatar - patch
                            United States
                            Member #1616
                            June 5, 2003
                            1283 Posts
                            Posted: February 21, 2005, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

RJOH, you are right. After a year,, I am seeing things alot more clearly.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19816 Posts
                              Posted: February 21, 2005, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Reddog,

Live and learn and learning cost. I bought Lotto Pro and Lotto Buster a few years back, but I still prefer the program I wrote myself using GWBasic.  I still use Lotto Pro because it has an update feature that I like which allows me to update all my lottery files without all the typing.  Its files are in a format that I can transfer to my own program easily.  I know how my program works, so I can add the features that I like.  The only drawback is GWBasic was design when computer had less memory and still have those limits even when ran on a newer computer with more memory.  Maybe one of these days I will take the time and make a real effort to learn a newer language. 

RJOh

Evil Looking