Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What prize is Lottosync aimed at?

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 12 years ago by paul762.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19816 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2005, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

From what I've read, the results are different for everyone using it for the same game. Since there is only one result per drawing per game, I would think the actually predicted numbers would be the same for anyone playing the same game, else it's no better than picking 10 random numbers.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Canada
    Member #8436
    November 5, 2004
    17 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2005, 8:04 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on March 2, 2005

From what I've read, the results are different for everyone using it for the same game. Since there is only one result per drawing per game, I would think the actually predicted numbers would be the same for anyone playing the same game, else it's no better than picking 10 random numbers.

RJOh

I agree... in most cases it will probably be much worse than random picks.
      Calgary
      Canada
      Member #9419
      December 7, 2004
      228 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2005, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Just wondering is the following link not the Lottosync software I am talking about made by Guru? 

http://www.lottosync.com/

If it is, then yes, the past 3 draws is his main form of predicting numbers.  It says so in the top blurb.  Just from looking at the screen capture you can see that 6 out of the 10 predicted numbers are from the past 3 draws.  The other predicting likely occurs in the next 3 draws, which opens up the probablilities substantially to getting more numbers in the group of 10. 

Did anybody think about carrying out the test I thought up for Guru's software?  If so, here's another test....ranomly select 6 numbers from the previous 3 draws, then randomly select another 4 numbers from the previous 1, 2 or 3 draws previous to those and see what your results are like.  I'm thinking this is pretty near exactly what Lottosync is doing.  Anyone wanna run the test?  Anyway, regardless if this is what Guru's software is doing, if it is, it definately seems like it's not a bad piece of software  for doing such a simple prediction of numbers.  However, I think I have shown that you can do the same thing and get, I'd venture, something very similar to the predictions obtained through Lottosync.  IE.  Choosing 6 random numbers from the previous 3 draws, then choosing 4 more numbers at random from the previous 1, 2 or 3 draws to the first 3 previous draws.  And, it should only take a couple of minutes instead of hours of "predicting" by Lottosync.   

PS - foxy, RJOH.....that's exactly what Guru's software is doing, just picking randomly from the reduced sets of numbers(12-18 in the previous 3 draws, and very likely the same in the next previous set of 3 draws).  That's why everyone will get a different set of numbers, that is why every time you run it you will get a different set of numbers.  Too bad not everyone else sees it.

So, now that I've very likely po'd Guru by revealing what his software does.  Hopefully not.  I just needed to really understand it.  And of course it was really bugging me seeing all the posts about Lottosync and how great it is, and how everyone is in such high anticipation of it's next update.  Though I believe that the strategy of how his software works is very good, it's not something I'd pay big money for.  And as I've said before, if his new update can predict 3 in 6 numbers predicted 40% of the time he would not be selling it, I repeat, he would not be selling it!  He would already be rich off his predicting engine, not trying to get rich selling Lottosync.

Canada
        Member #2859
        November 23, 2003
        463 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2005, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

well, i really don't care what your saying xavier because you've never tried the program, i myself have won money with it ; and have it as 1 of my arsenal of tools in winning the Tax free lotto money. Best of look to you and don't get run over in the calgary Stampede

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19816 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2005, 12:02 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by xavier102772 on March 2, 2005

PS - foxy, RJOH.....that's exactly what Guru's software is doing, just picking randomly from the reduced sets of numbers(12-18 in the previous 3 draws, and very likely the same in the next previous set of 3 draws).  That's why everyone will get a different set of numbers, that is why every time you run it you will get a different set of numbers.  Too bad not everyone else sees it. 

If what you suspect is true then the software must contain a multi-complex count down loop to give the illusion of some sophisticated logic going on which would not be improved by a faster computer.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Calgary
            Canada
            Member #9419
            December 7, 2004
            228 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2005, 12:30 am - IP Logged

That's what I was thinking too when all these guys were saying stuff about how long it takes Lotttosync to do it's "predicting".  From the posts of people on here about Lottosync,  the illusion sure has people convinced Lottosync is doing much more than it actually is.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
              Member #3002
              December 11, 2003
              477 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2005, 6:11 am - IP Logged

with respect to guru, he did post 1 of his winning tickets using the new prediction engine.

stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
                Member #3476
                January 24, 2004
                212 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2005, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

xavier102772,

3 weeks ago I started to test Lottosync. 1.7 for the dutch lotto, here the results :

Lottosync. 1.7 , samples 12000 ; predicted 3+b ... for last draw ( only one run)

prediction for 2 draws ago : predicted 0 right (samples 12000)

prediction for 3 draws ago : predicted 3 right (samples 12000)...

Coincidence, chance , illusion or ....? I will post the prediction for the Saturday (05 march) drawing soon....

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
                  BC
                  Canada
                  Member #2120
                  August 19, 2003
                  258 Posts
                  Posted: March 3, 2005, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

To make conclusions about a program without ever testing it and to assume how it picks numbers based on minimal info is very nearsighted to say the least.  It almost looks to me like Xavier has a different aim in mind, and that is to engage Guru by provoking a response, at best, or maybe to irritate the users who are already frustrated with the updated sw delay.  The intentions are not overly clear so I won't speculate further.

Without going into specifics, after lenghty tests with 3 separate lotto games v 1.6 did not live up to it's promise, v 1.7 has a bug in it so I stopped back-testing it.  But neither version picked much more than 2 or 3 (usually) from the previous 3 draws (and sometimes none) as Xavier incorrectly reasons. If he/she  really read all the info Guru posted on this site it would become clear that the upcoming v 1.8 uses 30 previous draws instead of 3 ... and so on ...

I won't waste anymore time with this but rather patiently wait for the newest release, because despite the problems/delays experienced so far, I do think LottoSynch has a lot of potential ... and I have extensively tested many other programs before getting involved with it.

To sum up, I don't think Guru is about to divulge minute details of how the program works, he's gone into enough detail in the past already without doing that. So it's pointless to discuss the merits of the software before testing it. 

Cheers 

if at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried  Cool 

Calgary
                    Canada
                    Member #9419
                    December 7, 2004
                    228 Posts
                    Posted: March 3, 2005, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

funny vick.....must have hit a nerve or something.

stoopendaal,

would you mind running though the test with Lottosync?  If you just take your set of data for your drawing of choice, remove the last 100 draws and save them somewhere else, then keep adding draws, running Lottosync once, and repeating the process.  This will give the definitive answer.  It shouldn't take too long....

I know he posted one of his tickets but that is not proof, coming from the designer of the software.  I could make a program, run through it until I got the result I wanted and post a winning ticket after the draw too.  Or alternately, the easier way is just to adjust the code to get the desired output.  Anyway, let's see him capture a screenshot or whatever from his software first, then post the ticket.  I may be wrong but he did post the ticket after the draw, didn't he?

And yes, I know his new software is supposed to use 30 draws.  And I do have some respect for his software......maybe people should read my posts...it's my theory, based on the way lottery numbers behave, that his "predicting" is simply derived from the past 3 draws mainly.  I am however, trying to understand his current version because I'm certain his new version will not be able to predict 3 numbers from 6 predicted 40% of the time.  Cause if it has, he has essentially won/beaten the lottery.   

Anyway Guru, and everybody else, i'm really not trying to pI$$ everybody off about this.  I just want somebody to test it to see if it does any better than what I have theorized.  And if nobody is wiling to do it, I will.  Just give me the software and I'll prove it to you with actual data to back it up, one way or another.  If it works any better I'll certainly show you proof that it does, if not, I'll prove that it doesn't.  I'll even buy the software from Guru and test it as long as long as I have a money back guarantee, cause I certainly don't need to keep it.  Maybe Guru could give me a a 10 day trial version that stops working after 10 days.

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
                      BC
                      Canada
                      Member #2120
                      August 19, 2003
                      258 Posts
                      Posted: March 3, 2005, 4:09 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by xavier102772 on March 3, 2005

<<snip>> it's my theory, based on the way lottery numbers behave, that his "predicting" is simply derived from the past 3 draws mainly <<snip>>. 

I just told you my testing shows otherwise yet you keep pushing your "theory". Why don't you just wait like everybody else and then buy the new version if you're that interested in disapproving? I don't think it's a good idea to ask for someone to "give" you their program ... and good luck getting a trial version.

Again, and I repeat, it's useless to speculate until the new release is available. You won't get any meaningful data before that. 

nuffced

if at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried  Cool 

Canada
                        Member #2859
                        November 23, 2003
                        463 Posts
                        Posted: March 3, 2005, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

this poor xavier, hey buddy pay for it yourself and test it.

Fergus
                          Canada
                          Member #5532
                          July 9, 2004
                          87 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2005, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

I have to agree with Vick and Lottoshelp.....If you want to test it buy the program yourself like we have

...I've tested both 1.6 and 1.7 and both tested better then any program I've previously used.....As of now I am patiently awaiting the arrival of LS 1.8.

Raziel

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                            Member #3002
                            December 11, 2003
                            477 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2005, 5:29 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by vick on March 3, 2005

this poor xavier, hey buddy pay for it yourself and test it.

Calgary
                              Canada
                              Member #9419
                              December 7, 2004
                              228 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2005, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

there is no getting through to you people....didn't I say I'd buy it, if it offered a money back guarantee......only a couple of you (RJOH and stoopendaal) seem to actually be reading and understanding what I'm saying about Lottosync's "predicting method".  If the rest of you read what I wrote, understood it, thought about it for a minute objectively and looked at your own data history, you'd see too.  Do you see Guru refuting my claims......nope.....because I am right.

Anyway I'm done dicussing it.

One last thing however, I hope at least some of you caught onto the fact that I did just outline a very powerful strategy in my previous posts, regardless whether you think I'm right about Guru's software or not.  And if you use it, simple as it is, you will decrease your odds dramatically, essentially decreasing your odds from 1 in 56 for a 3 number prize in the 6/49 game to 1 in 16.  Obviously this in turn increases your odds substantially for all higher level prizes as well.