Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What prize is Lottosync aimed at?

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 12 years ago by paul762.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
BC
Canada
Member #2120
August 19, 2003
258 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2005, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Well, here's a kettle calling us black as far as being objective goes ... re-read some posts and then discuss objectivity.

OK Xavier, if your strategy is so powerful why don't you take some of your own medicine and go make a pile of $$ instead of disecting a program you know very little about? Or better yet, post some preds for the 6/49 and let us decide if it holds any merit?

Until you can show us you can do better I reserve the right to think your ideas can only fill a hot air baloon.

Now go ahead, have the last word if you must ... 

if at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried  Cool 

Calgary
    Canada
    Member #9419
    December 7, 2004
    228 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2005, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Suffice it to say again.....Do you see Guru refuting my claims......nope.....because I am right.

lottoshlep, you have no clue do you?  The strategy I outlined is there for anyone to use and test to determine if it is any good.  So is Guru's.  I have already calculated most of the odds to my strategy almost entirely for you and have shown how much better it is than random.  Guru has shown you jack and likely never will! 

Anyway, if any of you really want to get some real help/ideas/strategies/knowledge about trying to win this thing called the lottery get it from the best source on the net.....somebody that gives away software that's 10x better than Lottosync.  go to www.saliu.com and be prepared to be illuminated and it's all free.....

BC
      Canada
      Member #2120
      August 19, 2003
      258 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2005, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Hey Xavier,

all I see are more faulty assumptions on your part but who cares ...

Btw, you know nothing about me and what I know, and even less about Lottosynch.  Comparing your "system" to Marco's program is like the proverbial apples and oranges thinghy.  And I would be surprised if he even bothers replying to your simplistic approach.  Whether or not he tries to refute your claims proves absolutely nothing.

But hey, it's your prerogative to placate or delude yourself into believing you're right ...

Have a better day

PS  if you can win some decent cash with Saliu's systems more power to ya, and please show us how, we'll be waiting with baited breath  ... and it's a given that we'll expect it all for free!

Canada
        Member #8436
        November 5, 2004
        17 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2005, 10:09 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by lottoshlep on March 3, 2005

PS if you can win some decent cash with Saliu's systems more power to ya, and please show us how, we'll be waiting with baited breath ... and it's a given that we'll expect it all for free!

I apologize for posting off topic. This post has enough information to win using Saliu's tools: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/107614

That is if one is interested in learning how to use them.
          BC
          Canada
          Member #2120
          August 19, 2003
          258 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2005, 10:14 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by foxy on March 3, 2005

I apologize for posting off topic. This post has enough information to win using Saliu's tools: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/107614

That is if one is interested in learning how to use them.

Hi Foxy,

no apologies needed here. Somehow I missed that thread, but now I have some more reading to do. Thanks for pointing out.

Cheers

stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
            Member #3476
            January 24, 2004
            212 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2005, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Prediction Lostosync. 1.7 (12000 samples) for the Dutch Lotto :

1-5-6-9-14-18-19-20-25-43

stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
              Member #3476
              January 24, 2004
              212 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2005, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Result for the Duth lotto tonight (5 March): 5,9,10,27,31,43 + Bonus = 16

predicted (see previous post) : 1-5-6-9-14-18-19-20-25-43.....

Match 5,9 and 43...so again 3 right!..........Hmmmmm

So the results for the last 4 Draws are : (3),(0) ,( 3+b),( 3) right.....chance,illusion or.....

Dutch Lotto

langley b.c.
                Canada
                Member #3313
                January 10, 2004
                155 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2005, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

canada 6/49 prediction at 20,000 samples for march 5  1,2,7,13,28,30,34,36,47,48  good luck !

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                  Member #9517
                  December 10, 2004
                  1272 Posts
                  Posted: March 6, 2005, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Let's just let Guru finish version 1.8. Then we will see what it's good for.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #1340
                    April 6, 2003
                    2450 Posts
                    Posted: March 6, 2005, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

If you have 2 or more people looking at the same drawing with the same data and getting different results... then that is in the coding... where the random generation is getting it's seed from.

I experimented with the synch concept (not software, just the idea from back in the initial posts) exhaustively... I used VB6 to create a "seed miner" that would scan the past draw history to discover which seed(s) would allow such a pick. These were stored to a text file and then compared for some sort of pattern or trend... there was none.

Yes, my program had run as long as 4 hours before spitting out results, but that was my brute force seeding that caused long run times. the difference between my prog and synch are

1. it didn't predict, just discovered seed "hits"

2. it was repeatable on any PC... I tried it on 4 different ones. If I entered the list of winning seeds into an array and attempted to run a call to RND with this info, I got a list of historical winning numbers every time. This is because of the values of the RANDOMIZE seed, which I had discovered is an unsigned double value. if you use TIMER, this will generate unrepeatable results, if you use an actual value... you get repeatable results. (note, all PC's were running windows 2000 and had VB6 installed.)

my findings were inconclusive... when a different source was used for randomness (random.org) the results were garbage. and I also discovered some winning numbers had more than one "lucky" seed. perhaps I should get back to it for a simpler game like PA midday pick3 and see if I can't reverse engineer their rng process... but as for synch... I wouldn't buy it, but to each their own.... others have and won...

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                      Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: March 7, 2005, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Maybe LottoSync 1.8 (if we ever get it, it looks like we never will) might do better.

The previous versions seem to do just a little better (but not much) than random chance maybe, just my opinion, but what do I know?

Lottosync 1.5 to 1.7 is not of any use to me as it does not support any of Texas' lottery games, if it could work on games like the TX2Step, Txcash5, TxLotto and MegaMilions then I could maybe use it.

I know that Guru is a very busy person and has very little time nowdays for programming, so it, makes you wonder if we will ever get a good copy of LottoSync, by that I mean one that I can use here for the Texas games.

I know that Guru can do it if he wants, I am very much sure of that, I just wonder when and if he will share it, or just keep it to himself?

I really should forget about LottoSync and start to learn how to use Lotto Architect at least that is all here and for use on many lottery games not just pick 6.

But if you ask me, pick 4 is where is at, too bad that we don't have it on Texas.

I think that I am going to forget about the pick 3 and try to do some work on the pick 4, at least I should be able to play that online. There are too many limitations technique wise on a 3 digit game like the pick 3, there are many more posibilities on the pick 4 maybe.

Games with many digits are a paradise to a lottery filter person like me, there is little that you can do filterwise with only 3 digits, but that also means fewer combos and that is good.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19831 Posts
                        Posted: March 7, 2005, 2:20 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by LANTERN on March 7, 2005

Maybe LottoSync 1.8 (if we ever get it, it looks like we never will) might do better.

The previous versions seem to do just a little better (but not much) than random chance maybe, just my opinion, but what do I know? 

Has anyone tested it's output with 10 random numbers within the same parameters over time.  It's not that hard to do if you're using the program, simple pick 10 random numbers each time you use LottoSync and trace the winners in both groups.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                          Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2005, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Good Idea, but i have a very slow Pc, so can't do testing.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
                            Member #8899
                            November 21, 2004
                            428 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2005, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

How much does lottosync cost in U.S. dollars?

reddog's avatar - patch
                              Greensboro, North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #1616
                              June 5, 2003
                              1287 Posts
                              Posted: March 7, 2005, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

When it first came out it was around  $114.00 US dollars.