Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I think I am on to something big...But...

Topic closed. 287 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 18 of 20
PrintE-mailLink
MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
Member #9517
December 10, 2004
1272 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2005, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

And ofcourse, my lotto systems will never leave my mind. So, how would me giving picks "shake" the lotto?

This really says it all doesn't it. You will not reveal your lotto system.

So it's obvious you are here just for the attention.

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2005, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

It has become very quiet in this thread today!!  Guess everyone did like I did and checked the results.  We are still waiting on IL Eve and the horses, but so far no winners. 

And to Dead_Aim, you are right I tried to stay off the forums, but sometimes I just get so mad at seeing someone trying to sell snake oil that I have to speak up.  I do get obnoxious..you are right.  I stuck up for you when people were giving you a hard time for bashing me, but I suppose you don't remember that.

Some of the picks by the Genius are still valid tomorrow, but I don't think there is any need for following this thread anymore.  The proof is here and even though I might have not been very kind in the way I said it, I was right.

When it comes to gambling, I made a living at gambling a few years ago.  I played blackjack only.  I know a number of professional gamblers and not one of them even puts $1 on the lotto, not even the Super Lotto.  Why?  Because professional gamblers always play the odds.  I know gamblers that make a very good living playing the horses (not by number, but playing the correct race ... usually only one race a week), playing blackjack, playing craps (there is where the big money is), playing poker (the people I know don't make a lot of money at poker, but they get by), and baccarat.  My blackjack students always ask me why I don't gamble any more.  The reason is that my wife asked me to find a real job instead.  We have been married 40 years and 22 of that was in the Navy.  She likes to know that there is a check coming in on the 15th and 30th and knowing to the penny how much it will be.  That was not the case when I was gambling.  I only took $300 with me each day (Monday through Friday) and no credit cards, ATM cards, checks, etc.  Sometimes I would loose the $300 in a couple of hours or maybe 6 hours.  Other times I would win.  I never won more than $1000 in a day, but I had a streak where I did that 5 days in a row!  Anyway, my wife liked the rolls of $100 bills that I brought home, but started getting worried when I would loose $300 each day for 3 or 4 days in a row!!  So I found a real job and stopped gambling full time.  Now I teach people my methods.  My point is I know about gambling and I know gamblers and what Genius011 is saying just doesn't hold true with what I have seen.

By the way, the results so far: NY Eve 945,  GA Eve 178,  MI Eve 480, TN Eve 705 all misses on the numbers...er I mean tickets and also on the pairs.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2005, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

i agree with ya califdude.......

Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: May 12, 2005, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

i'm glad i didn't put anything down on these numbers,lol

United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2005, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Well, if you had played my predictions on the Predictions Board for Tennessee, you would have had a win.

Brooklyn
            United States
            Member #14754
            May 2, 2005
            53 Posts
            Posted: May 12, 2005, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

No more picks guys.

I won every single pick with the horses, had a few misses with the lotto.

Well, my role here in this forum has been worn out.

This is my very last post, and I am serious this time.

Had to come back before, because their were actually some sincere people here.

And I owed them something.

See ya guys. No more genius, ok, are you happy now?

bye

United States
              Member #3489
              January 25, 2004
              14120 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2005, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Goodbye.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                Clarkston, Michigan
                United States
                Member #76
                January 6, 2002
                8528 Posts
                Posted: May 12, 2005, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Genius, you have every right to post here just as anyone else.  But I believe your predictions are just that predictions.  No predictor can win every day. 

The only reason I gave you a hard time was your attitude.  When you came back, you seemed more sincere, and not so flamboyant.  You actually seemed pretty nice and said you were going to teach your system.  That is when I changed my attitude toward you.

If you must leave because you want to leave, than do so.  But if you leave because you feel you have been run off that is the wrong reason. 

I just don't like getting people's hopes up and that is why I got on you so bad at first.  People spend money on those picks because of the claims you made.  Now if you said you hit boxed a few times a week that is more believable to me but not every day.  Some of these people believed that.

I hope see my point.  Whether to come back or not, that is your choice.

Sandy

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                  NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #3100
                  December 23, 2003
                  334 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2005, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Genius, dont let all the negative folks bring you down and drive you out.  I have believed in you from the beginning and I am confident that if you post your picks on a daily basis, you will have many winners and many of the negative comments will turn very positive.

Do you have any picks for any of the other NY Games??

So stay on board and keep the numbers coming......PLEASE....

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
                    Member #6363
                    August 20, 2004
                    4064 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2005, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

It has become very quiet in this thread today!!  Guess everyone did like I did and checked the results.  We are still waiting on IL Eve and the horses, but so far no winners. 

And to Dead_Aim, you are right I tried to stay off the forums, but sometimes I just get so mad at seeing someone trying to sell snake oil that I have to speak up.  I do get obnoxious..you are right.  I stuck up for you when people were giving you a hard time for bashing me, but I suppose you don't remember that.

Some of the picks by the Genius are still valid tomorrow, but I don't think there is any need for following this thread anymore.  The proof is here and even though I might have not been very kind in the way I said it, I was right.

When it comes to gambling, I made a living at gambling a few years ago.  I played blackjack only.  I know a number of professional gamblers and not one of them even puts $1 on the lotto, not even the Super Lotto.  Why?  Because professional gamblers always play the odds.  I know gamblers that make a very good living playing the horses (not by number, but playing the correct race ... usually only one race a week), playing blackjack, playing craps (there is where the big money is), playing poker (the people I know don't make a lot of money at poker, but they get by), and baccarat.  My blackjack students always ask me why I don't gamble any more.  The reason is that my wife asked me to find a real job instead.  We have been married 40 years and 22 of that was in the Navy.  She likes to know that there is a check coming in on the 15th and 30th and knowing to the penny how much it will be.  That was not the case when I was gambling.  I only took $300 with me each day (Monday through Friday) and no credit cards, ATM cards, checks, etc.  Sometimes I would loose the $300 in a couple of hours or maybe 6 hours.  Other times I would win.  I never won more than $1000 in a day, but I had a streak where I did that 5 days in a row!  Anyway, my wife liked the rolls of $100 bills that I brought home, but started getting worried when I would loose $300 each day for 3 or 4 days in a row!!  So I found a real job and stopped gambling full time.  Now I teach people my methods.  My point is I know about gambling and I know gamblers and what Genius011 is saying just doesn't hold true with what I have seen.

By the way, the results so far: NY Eve 945,  GA Eve 178,  MI Eve 480, TN Eve 705 all misses on the numbers...er I mean tickets and also on the pairs.

And to Dead_Aim, you are right I tried to stay off the forums, but sometimes I just get so mad at seeing someone trying to sell snake oil that I have to speak up.  I do get obnoxious..you are right. 

First of all he is giving his snake oil away. How many times has this been addressed in this thread. He is selling nothing. He posted some numbers with a bit of hype but that is his right. It makes him fall harder when things don't go his way and they have not been going his way. The results speak for themselves. He tried. Why is that a crime? We can all check the results and know what to do accordingly.

I stuck up for you when people were giving you a hard time for bashing me, but I suppose you don't remember that.

You are kidding, right? Are you honestly going to play the wounded party here? lol.  I will see if I can talk to Mccash about making it up to you. Oh, thats right you run him off last month. Haven't heard from him since. Silly me.

D_A

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: May 12, 2005, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Well, if you had played my predictions on the Predictions Board for Tennessee, you would have had a win.

your right,i didn't play a lot of pick 3 numbers today just pick 4,BUT i like the 8642 you had on the cash 4 predictions i think i'm gonna try it for a few days see if it hits....are you doing well on the cash 4 predictions thats where i need a hit...i'm gonna start paying attention to your cash 4 predictions i think you'll hit on that,the cash 3 i'm not really into here lately like i was...

Greenwich, CT
                        United States
                        Member #4793
                        May 24, 2004
                        1822 Posts
                        Posted: May 13, 2005, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Genius, you have every right to post here just as anyone else.  But I believe your predictions are just that predictions.  No predictor can win every day. 

The only reason I gave you a hard time was your attitude.  When you came back, you seemed more sincere, and not so flamboyant.  You actually seemed pretty nice and said you were going to teach your system.  That is when I changed my attitude toward you.

If you must leave because you want to leave, than do so.  But if you leave because you feel you have been run off that is the wrong reason. 

I just don't like getting people's hopes up and that is why I got on you so bad at first.  People spend money on those picks because of the claims you made.  Now if you said you hit boxed a few times a week that is more believable to me but not every day.  Some of these people believed that.

I hope see my point.  Whether to come back or not, that is your choice.

United States
                          Member #3489
                          January 25, 2004
                          14120 Posts
                          Posted: May 13, 2005, 1:25 am - IP Logged

DA, I didn't run off Mccash.  He was just another liar like Genius011.  I don't like liars.  Mccash said he had a program that he was working on and when asked if he might sell it, he said he was considering making it "public", but for the time being it was "secret".  It was simply a 5-digit wheel.  No big deal.  He hit a few (3 I think..I have his record) and we thought he had something.  As I said then and I say again, nothing wrong with a 5-digit wheel.  I bet his numbers for 2 days and lost.  I started using the 5-digit wheel myself.  I exposed the "secret" wheel and I even showed how he was picking the numbers.  When he switched the way he picked the numbers, he started losing and so did all of us that were betting his numbers.  I asked him to go back to the way he was picking them.  I pointed out each time how he picked the digits to use and I suggested he go back to his old way.  The only thing I was critical about was his wanting to sell a "secret" program that was nothing more than a 5-digit wheel which most of us have.  Until the last couple of days I have been using a 6-digit wheel myself.  There are 3 of us working on new methods, so I'm posting different numbers right now.  Run him off?  No way.

I agree with the above post by Sandy.  Nobody can hit all the time.  I didn't expect Genius to hit all the time, but HE was the one talking big.  Talking about lying..he said he hit all the races and missed a few lotto picks.  First of all, he missed ALL of his lotto picks and hit a few horses.  The amount of money that he made would barely pay for parking and food and the Club House seat.  You can't make a living like that.  Those are the types of things that made me mad and Sandy and many others. 

So, I say to all of you that don't like my posts...if you don't like what I say, don't read them!  How many times have we already heard that in this thread? 

brionnaluv's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                            nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #14463
                            April 26, 2005
                            463 Posts
                            Posted: May 13, 2005, 9:11 am - IP Logged

califdude you are just a negative 'DUDE' always believing that you know everything....besides I don't see you predicting any numbers that have a success rate everrrrry day.....

Greenwich, CT
                              United States
                              Member #4793
                              May 24, 2004
                              1822 Posts
                              Posted: May 13, 2005, 9:19 am - IP Logged

The only way to win every day is to buy every combination.

Page 18 of 20