Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cashman's-P3 System

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 12 years ago by emilyg.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Are You Winning at New York Pick3

yes [ 7 ]  [29.17%]
no [ 17 ]  [70.83%]
Total Valid Votes [ 24 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 11 ]  
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31540 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2005, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

welcome cashman  from ga.   

love to nibble those micey feet.

casper's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
    Burton,Texas
    United States
    Member #3289
    January 8, 2004
    249 Posts
    Posted: May 29, 2005, 9:50 am - IP Logged

When are you going to share the system with us? Are you still testing it? You are being quiet for some reason.

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #20
      December 20, 2000
      57071 Posts
      Posted: May 29, 2005, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Welcome Cashman!!

Good Luck Lep

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23351 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2005, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Cashman,

just a little word of advice when posting. If you've read any of previous threads on this forum, then you know things can sometimes get out of hand when posting about a system in the making. try not to build the system up by saying you've made "x" amount of money playing your system so fast.

only you know how your system works so far, others don't.  let your numbers do the talking ...!!!  And when your system pans out, which I hope it does for you others will notice as well..

Good luck with your system.!                                  Maddog 

First of all, welcome to Lottery Post! 

If you have indeed been playing for three years, I think you'll find that LP is the perfect place to share thoughts about the games we all love to play.  And you may find some inspiration to enjoy some of the other games your state has to offer.

Since LP is comprised of some very well-seasoned players, you will find that the members are very open to new ideas (knowing that no one has cornered the market on new ideas), and also that members are naturally cautious of overstated claims.

My advice is to take your time, intereract with other players, and keep posting to the Predictions board.  We all understand that although it is possible that there are systems to improve your chances of winning, winning the lottery always requires some degree of luck, so no system works all the time.

In the past, people have come on to the forums too strong with words like "guarantee" and "always wins", setting expectations that are way too high and unbelieveable.  Then they post their predictions, and when they don't hit right away, they don't have any way to save face and feel like they have to leave.

The sad part is that maybe they did have a good system, and the only thing that failed was their unrealistic expectations and big claims.

I'm definitely not saying that you're doing that, but I just wanted to share it with you, so that you can benefit from past experience, and enjoy all this site offers for a long time to come.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Poway CA (San Diego County)
          United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2005, 10:40 am - IP Logged

I agree 100% with Todd's comments.  Welcome to Lottery Post, Cashman.  We can always use new, fresh ideas.

United States
            Member #3489
            January 25, 2004
            14120 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2005, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Cashman, you said in your original post that the digits 6 and 4 are on the decline and shouldn't show up in the next few draws, however for today's prediction 8 of your 10 picks have a 6 or 4.  I don't understand.

586, 489, 896, 417, 459, 548, 561, 158, 855, 489

United States
              Member #3489
              January 25, 2004
              14120 Posts
              Posted: May 29, 2005, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Will you're system work in any state? I'm in Texas. We need help BAD.  Thanks for your post. We'll be watching.

So far (still too early to judge), the system is not working so well in other states:

CASHMAN: Statistics by State and Game Type

California

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 

Pick 3

Picks10010010
              Hits00000
                  Hit Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%
              Winnings$0$0$0$0$0
                  Prize Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%

Florida

Pick 3

Picks10010010
              Hits00000
              Winnings$0$0$0$0$0

Georgia

Pick 3

Picks20020020
              Hits00000
              Winnings$0$0$0$0$0

New York

Pick 3

Picks11401140114
              Hits30303
                  Hit Ratio2.63%0.00%2.63%0.00%2.63%
              Winnings$370$0$370$0$370
                  Prize Ratio324.56%0.00%324.56%0.00%324.56%

Pick 5

Picks53053053
              Hits00000
              Winnings$0$0$0$0$0

Pick 6

Picks50505
              Hits00000
              Winnings$0$0$0$0$0

Ohio

Pick 3

Picks10010010
              Hits00000
              Winnings$0$0$0$0$0

South Carolina

Pick 3

Picks10010010
              Hits00000
              Winnings$0$0$0$0$0

Texas

Pick 3

Picks20020020
              Hits00000
              Winnings$0$0$0$0$0

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31540 Posts
                Posted: May 29, 2005, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

let't's not run him off.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Lilburn, Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #9757
                  December 20, 2004
                  154 Posts
                  Posted: May 29, 2005, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

I dont understand all the advertising of selling systems on this post when we are not winning  for ga. I think a good selling point for selling your system is posting winning numbers for ga.  If I can find a system whereas I win a boxed  number twice a  week  I am sold.(for a reasonal price of  course).  But... first I need to know that your system for me and my state. Please help me understand why I should buy your system of your said system When I am not winning and this post is posting predictions..

Rainy night in Georgia

l

United States
                    Member #3489
                    January 25, 2004
                    14120 Posts
                    Posted: May 29, 2005, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

I dont understand all the advertising of selling systems on this post when we are not winning  for ga. I think a good selling point for selling your system is posting winning numbers for ga.  If I can find a system whereas I win a boxed  number twice a  week  I am sold.(for a reasonal price of  course).  But... first I need to know that your system for me and my state. Please help me understand why I should buy your system of your said system When I am not winning and this post is posting predictions..

Rainy night in Georgia

l

Maybe I missed something, but I haven't seen Cashman try to sell anything yet.  He is doing great in New York (so far), and it is way too early to see if it works in other states.  I am a little upset that he won't answer questions and that he is posting the same numbers for a few states.  That tells me that his method is not designed to analyze and predict for one state. 

He is posting his predictions on the Predictions Page which takes courage!  We can evaluate how well he does over time, if he continues to post.

And I agree with "em"...let's not run him off.  He might have something worth while.  If he doesn't,  we will dump him like a hot potato.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2005, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Rainy night in Georgia

l

Do you only play in GA?  Winning a box hit twice a week should be easily done using the methods provided here at LP.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2005, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Rainy night in Georgia

l

Maybe I missed something, but I haven't seen Cashman try to sell anything yet.  He is doing great in New York (so far), and it is way too early to see if it works in other states.  I am a little upset that he won't answer questions and that he is posting the same numbers for a few states.  That tells me that his method is not designed to analyze and predict for one state. 

He is posting his predictions on the Predictions Page which takes courage!  We can evaluate how well he does over time, if he continues to post.

And I agree with "em"...let's not run him off.  He might have something worth while.  If he doesn't,  we will dump him like a hot potato.

dumping him like a hot potato.. that is a little cruel..  If he is winning in NY.. then he needs to continue to play there..

I know I played states over and over and loss bundles playing there.. I had to wake up and play those states that I can get hit in..

Ca , KY,  TS, are the few I do better...

Wish I could win like you do in TN... with 8 numbers or less...

United States
                          Member #3489
                          January 25, 2004
                          14120 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2005, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Once again I'm misquoted (what's new? LOL).  I said if he had NOTHING, then we will dump him.  I can play in New York, if his method works only in NY, that's fine with me, but I don't see it working lately.  Let's give him some more time and see what happens.  He had 3 wins early and none since.

United States
                            Member #3489
                            January 25, 2004
                            14120 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2005, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Cashman has upgraded to Platinum!  WTG, Cashman.  I have a feeling we will be seeing more than 10 picks from now on, and that is fine.  His method would have to be EXCEPTIONALLY good to get a lot of hits in only 10 picks.  I hope he will try to keep it at or below 30 (if possible).  I don't like playing more than 30 picks each draw.  It can get very expensive even at 25 cents per ticket.

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2005, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Cashman has upgraded to Platinum!  WTG, Cashman.  I have a feeling we will be seeing more than 10 picks from now on, and that is fine.  His method would have to be EXCEPTIONALLY good to get a lot of hits in only 10 picks.  I hope he will try to keep it at or below 30 (if possible).  I don't like playing more than 30 picks each draw.  It can get very expensive even at 25 cents per ticket.

I agree with the expense of the tickets..

Hubby and I agreed to 8 numbers per state per draw... and more if we play fewer states..'

I played only three states today..

giving me room to play

755, 722,  775,  772,  883,  338,  104,  083,  471,  248,  for Ky both st and box..I caught the 083..  Had I played more than one state.. I would not have gotten to play KY both st/bx... I would have went bx..

He had me to play VA and play all double 9's because of the history.. We got box hit there..