Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cashman's-P3 System

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 12 years ago by emilyg.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Are You Winning at New York Pick3

yes [ 7 ]  [29.17%]
no [ 17 ]  [70.83%]
Total Valid Votes [ 24 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 11 ]  
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2005, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

BTW... What has happened to Cashman? I pm him and never heard back.. and I haven't seen him post here or else where..

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2005, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

He is posting on the Prediction Page, but won't answer our questions.  If he is not even answering PMs, then he is like Genius011 and Mccash.  They also had great methods that turned out to not work and they wouldn't answer PMs either.  I still have not given up on Cashman.  I think his method will go the same way as so many that come on here with their grand stories and great, secret, software, but can't prove anything to us.  We shall see.

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2005, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

He is posting on the Prediction Page, but won't answer our questions.  If he is not even answering PMs, then he is like Genius011 and Mccash.  They also had great methods that turned out to not work and they wouldn't answer PMs either.  I still have not given up on Cashman.  I think his method will go the same way as so many that come on here with their grand stories and great, secret, software, but can't prove anything to us.  We shall see.

Oh well.. that is too bad.

Hope he finds something that works for him.

It took me a long time to find something I am comfortable with. When I was posting for all states, seem that many got upset with me when the numbers didn't happened to fall for that particular day.

Now I just research and play. If I win great, if I lose, I lose little..

I dont feel I owe anyone if they lose..

hosni's avatar - hosni
        Escondido, CA
        United States
        Member #70
        December 31, 2001
        12798 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2005, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Hey Neighbor JD Dude, I have no problems communicating with CASHMAN. Since I was married in Buffalo, NY over 50 years ago, and CASHMAN is from Buffalo, we have a lot in common. In his message to me he said: 

"Casman-P3 is still in its test phase. I'm planning, once my testing is completed to offer this system to all Lottery Post Members who request a copy. When will this happen...I would say within the next two weeks.

I'm offering this as a free item..I'm not interested in making money off this system, because if I win at this system and you play my numbers we both win."

So, let's all be patient and wait a few weeks. I may get a copy to test within a week.

Platinum John in cool 80 degree (Lawrence Welk Country) Escondido, California 

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2005, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

John, I will continue to be patient, but I was right ... Cashman upgraded his membership and today posted 37 numbers for all states all draws.  Right now, I'm not so sure I want his "free" program!  I am very disappointed.

By the way, it is not cool to quote from a PM.  The "P" stands for private.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31362 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2005, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

he answered my pm. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
              Clarkston, Michigan
              United States
              Member #76
              January 6, 2002
              8528 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2005, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

CD, give the guy a chance...........we really don't want to run off someone who is planning on helping us........he said 2 weeks or so.......I think we have the courtesy of offering that much time or more.

As far as PM's go being private....that is true in some situations but the one Hosni quoted is just general conversation and I really don't think Cashman minds....

And not answering PM's .....did you ever think that maybe he is swamped with private messages......and just can't get to them all.  Some people on here are like vulchers and PM, PM, PM till you don't want to even open the private messages anymore. 

I like this guy........I may be wrong.......but for Pete's sake let's give him a chance....he really owes us nothing.......most predictors don't give out their systems........by the way, what system are you currently using, CD? 

Sandy

United States
                Member #3489
                January 25, 2004
                14120 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2005, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Once again I am misquoted or misunderstood.  Happens all the time.  I AM giving him a chance, Sandy.  I said I am being patient.  Why do you think I am cutting him off NOW??????  Can't I be disappointed?

I was NOT the one that said he was not answering PMs.  Look again.  It was tntea that said that, all I said was IF he is not answering PMs. 

PMs are private. PERIOD.  When someone keeps PMing you, you can put them on the "Block" list. 

I am using an odd/even, high/low system right now for both Pick 3 and Pick 4.  And, Sandy, if you are going to make some snide remark about my method or methods.....I NEVER make any claims.

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                  Killer's Cove
                  United States
                  Member #57
                  December 17, 2001
                  5631 Posts
                  Posted: May 31, 2005, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Welcome CA$HMAN !  ...ignore the naysayers.......Bob  bg

Amarillo/Austin
                    United States
                    Member #1424
                    April 25, 2003
                    696 Posts
                    Posted: May 31, 2005, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

My impression, looking at the predictions pages through the years, is that none of us are very good at predicting anything.  We throw more and more numbers out, but nothing much happens.  Me included.  When a new person comes in with promises of accurate predictions the bandwagon process begins again.  It just shows what Pick 3 isn't easy and anyone who claims they have the answer doesn't know (  ) about Pick 3.

Orangeman   

United States
                      Member #3489
                      January 25, 2004
                      14120 Posts
                      Posted: May 31, 2005, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

My impression, looking at the predictions pages through the years, is that none of us are very good at predicting anything.  We throw more and more numbers out, but nothing much happens.  Me included.  When a new person comes in with promises of accurate predictions the bandwagon process begins again.  It just shows what Pick 3 isn't easy and anyone who claims they have the answer doesn't know (  ) about Pick 3.

Orangeman   

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: May 31, 2005, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Orangeman   

I agree.. it isn't easy.. It can be managed.. but it takes patience and lots of time.

So much time,  it is hardly impossible to get those listed on prediction board and get them played when done right..

hosni's avatar - hosni
                          Escondido, CA
                          United States
                          Member #70
                          December 31, 2001
                          12798 Posts
                          Posted: May 31, 2005, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

By the way, it is not cool to quote from a PM.  The "P" stands for private.

JD Dude, I did not quote from a PM. I have not been in contact with Cashman via PM. What I posted was an excerpt from the E-Mail he sent me. Is E-Mail private, maybe yes, but I just posted so everyone knows what will take place in the future. Don't think there was anything private or confidental in my post. The rest of the message was private between Cashman and me. Perhaps I should not posted what I did. If there is no release of Cashman's system, then everyone will be all over me. No more inside information from El-Ho$$$ni.

Tnx Sandy for the kind words.  El-Ho in cool Escondido

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                            FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: May 31, 2005, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Cashman hasn't tried to sell a thing.  He's excited about his recent success in NY, that's all.

There is nothing wrong with that...we've all done it before when on hot streaks and the optimism shouldn't bother us a bit...in fact it should encourage us to do our own homework.

Give the man a chance...it might only work well in NY right now but the testing period is too young to make any judgement one way or the other regarding NY or any other state.

We shouldn't expect anything for free or 100% successful.  In our school days copying the answers from our neighbors on a test was taboo.  Why should that ethic change now?  Why should we demand to know his methods?  Shouldn't we be concentrating on doing our own homework so we can pass the test on our own?

I say, "Go, Cashman, and do what you want with your results".

Good luck to you!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                              Beautiful Florida
                              United States
                              Member #5709
                              July 18, 2004
                              20122 Posts
                              Posted: May 31, 2005, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Cashman hasn't tried to sell a thing.  He's excited about his recent success in NY, that's all.

There is nothing wrong with that...we've all done it before when on hot streaks and the optimism shouldn't bother us a bit...in fact it should encourage us to do our own homework.

Give the man a chance...it might only work well in NY right now but the testing period is too young to make any judgement one way or the other regarding NY or any other state.

We shouldn't expect anything for free or 100% successful.  In our school days copying the answers from our neighbors on a test was taboo.  Why should that ethic change now?  Why should we demand to know his methods?  Shouldn't we be concentrating on doing our own homework so we can pass the test on our own?

I say, "Go, Cashman, and do what you want with your results".

Good luck to you!

I agree "professor". His numbers will do all the talking, and as i've said before i wish him luck...!

Cheater 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "