Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cashman's-P3 System

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 12 years ago by emilyg.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Are You Winning at New York Pick3

yes [ 7 ]  [29.17%]
no [ 17 ]  [70.83%]
Total Valid Votes [ 24 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 11 ]  
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2005, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Maddog, you are right.  The numbers do the talking when the draw takes place and Todd has made it possible to see the success rate of the numbers picked by the predictors.  I've seen a lot of talk on here but I know exactly who is doing well and you usually don't hear from those folks who are doing well to prove their point (and this is not a slur on Cashman...he is posting his numbers, not his machismo).  There's a handful of pickers on here who are kicking a**.  That's who I'm watching.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2005, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Cashman hasn't tried to sell a thing.  He's excited about his recent success in NY, that's all.

There is nothing wrong with that...we've all done it before when on hot streaks and the optimism shouldn't bother us a bit...in fact it should encourage us to do our own homework.

Give the man a chance...it might only work well in NY right now but the testing period is too young to make any judgement one way or the other regarding NY or any other state.

We shouldn't expect anything for free or 100% successful.  In our school days copying the answers from our neighbors on a test was taboo.  Why should that ethic change now?  Why should we demand to know his methods?  Shouldn't we be concentrating on doing our own homework so we can pass the test on our own?

I say, "Go, Cashman, and do what you want with your results".

Good luck to you!

Rick, I agree with that.  If his system works, even in NY only, then he even has the right to say, "OK, now if you want it, it will cost you $19.95".  We do not have a "right" to know his methods ... we just want to know if it works.  I fully support him to prove his method to us.  So far it is not doing very well in any state.  That may change, so we need to watch and see.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2005, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

My impression, looking at the predictions pages through the years, is that none of us are very good at predicting anything.  We throw more and more numbers out, but nothing much happens.  Me included.  When a new person comes in with promises of accurate predictions the bandwagon process begins again.  It just shows what Pick 3 isn't easy and anyone who claims they have the answer doesn't know (  ) about Pick 3.

Orangeman   

I highly disagree with the above statement from Orangeman. Don't say "we" even if you do include yourself. Say the word SOME. Some predictors list one number several times & it just goes off like fireworks, BAM, BAM, BAM, ETC.   And, most importantly it only takes a short turn around time before coming out. The game of #'s shifts everytime there is a draw. Whatever your method or system make it VERSATILE. Take the starch out! The answer to the pick 3 system is not found in only ONE system, it is when you vary that system & make spin offs of that system that adapt to the trends & patterns that are always happening.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: May 31, 2005, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

CD...couldn't have said it better myself.  I look at the prediction pages as a kind of laboratory.  And mister, you've been burning some bunsen burners in IL lately...congrats on your midday dbl. box (161) in IL today....and to Lottaloot and Maddog for recent multiple hits in IL and to my IL friends Chipp and Larry G. for climbing towards the top of the IL stats.  Good for all of you...

Now THAT'S lottery playin'  and that's what counts here.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Poway CA (San Diego County)
          United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2005, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Rick.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31361 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2005, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

cashman got a box in ga.    750

love to nibble those micey feet.

Amarillo/Austin
              United States
              Member #1424
              April 25, 2003
              696 Posts
              Posted: June 1, 2005, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I agree with Laverne.  There is no single answer on any single day.  That is what makes it challenging.  Personally I use 14 criteria to triangulate the drawings before playing and some days I don't play at all. 

It is the lizards who offer the next hot system, promise the Moon and give us Death Valley that I have a bone to pick with.  (No disrespect to the lizards in Death Valley) 

Orangeman 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31361 Posts
                Posted: June 1, 2005, 12:09 am - IP Logged

I agree with Laverne.  There is no single answer on any single day.  That is what makes it challenging.  Personally I use 14 criteria to triangulate the drawings before playing and some days I don't play at all. 

It is the lizards who offer the next hot system, promise the Moon and give us Death Valley that I have a bone to pick with.  (No disrespect to the lizards in Death Valley) 

Orangeman 

what are the 14???

love to nibble those micey feet.