Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

chaos

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 11 years ago by hypersoniq.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2005, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

The universe and all of its elements are based on "balance".  What appears to be chaotic will in the long run not be chaotic.  An orbit of a planet around its sun or an electron around an atom may appear to be chaotic but is truly balanced regardless of its path of orbit.  Our human body composed of a trillion cells operates the same way.

If balance was not the true nature of the universe, it couldn't exist as it is and we wouldn't be here right now.

I think the same concept applies to numbers drawn in a lottery.  The trick is to decipher the "orbit"  or sequence for "balance" of the digits drawn.

An example, in the IL pick 3 lottery the digits 2 and 8 are very erratic.  The are either very hot or very cold (anyone who has followed the hot/cold of digits drawn in IL would probably agree with me)...similar to an "eliptical" orbit of a planet or electron.  It might be eliptical, but it is still balanced because after 5,000 draws they will have come in as often as any other digits, plus or minus 5%.

Just my two cents worth to an interesting topic.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2005, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

The universe and all of its elements are based on "balance".  What appears to be chaotic will in the long run not be chaotic.  An orbit of a planet around its sun or an electron around an atom may appear to be chaotic but is truly balanced regardless of its path of orbit.  Our human body composed of a trillion cells operates the same way.

If balance was not the true nature of the universe, it couldn't exist as it is and we wouldn't be here right now.

I think the same concept applies to numbers drawn in a lottery.  The trick is to decipher the "orbit"  or sequence for "balance" of the digits drawn.

An example, in the IL pick 3 lottery the digits 2 and 8 are very erratic.  The are either very hot or very cold (anyone who has followed the hot/cold of digits drawn in IL would probably agree with me)...similar to an "eliptical" orbit of a planet or electron.  It might be eliptical, but it is still balanced because after 5,000 draws they will have come in as often as any other digits, plus or minus 5%.

Just my two cents worth to an interesting topic.

I find it very interesting...I mean your take on it...

I interpret what you said like this.....

Imagine if every single one of those trillions of cells were thinking in concert, then one woudn't need any guessing, would they? Since we only use 1/10 of our brain, well....you only get a 10 percent payout. LOL

Some have actually claimed that they have documentation of the contraversial issue of being able to move objects with his ( Einstein's ) mind.....Mathematics????? Maybe....

But then we can move on ever so close to multi-dimensional, or Quantum Physics area of this whole Relativity/Reality/It hasen't happened yet theory.

Magnetism.......Particulates...........Formation............Heat...........More Heat..........A star is born.......Then Life out of nothing but some amino acids and electricity....I'm sure there's a math equation for adaptability. Look at the Mud-Skipper...It's a fish but can walk on land. Looks like a mid-point transfer from aquatic to terrestrial. 

Like you said..Balance....

I get no respect.....Take my wife......!!!!!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2005, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

The proof is always in the results.  When you predict the results of a lottery drawing and win, you will have made your point.

RJOh

I Agree!

takeemtothebank

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2005, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

The proof is always in the results.  When you predict the results of a lottery drawing and win, you will have made your point.

RJOh

I Agree!

I will never be able to predict correctly most of the time...atleast not yet.....however...I have tools that might give me an impetus to further the analyzation of the untapped parts of a universe not so popular.

Parts yet discovered. If you remember...the thread is based on chaos...not an applicable item.....nothing wrong with applications....just not the main goal in my little ol mind.

RJOH is totally correct......Until I can solve this problem.....it's nothing but small talk....It's the only way I know....just practice......I can't help it....how else am I going to absorb all this info and on the way to the jackpot.....find clues that would lead me there?.....What's wrong with that?

So he is basically saying if you don't win everytime....you have no say??? I can't make a point about the stepping stones that lead to a jackpot? Why have a forum then? But anyway...I know what you're saying.....The proof is in the puddin.....

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #1340
          April 6, 2003
          2450 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2005, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

If there is anything to V-Dude's "if you're meant to" mantra, I got that covered with my quick pick for the PB... just one, no more systems for me. It's my theory that the only possible involvement of God in the lottery is to test the 10th commandment (the one about coveting your neighbor's posessions)... and to this end there is plenty of cases where some would think a winner didn't deserve to win ("Action" Jack-son Whittaker comes to mind)... If you can not let that bug you, then I think there ends God's involvement in a manmade moneymaking racket. Of course that's just personal opinion ;-)

As for Chaos... that was yet another concept I don't fully understand and tried to apply to the powerball numbers. I gave up... not smart enough... of course no one has been to date, so it's not all that bad.

Here are a few other theories if anyone has desire to explore, have at it... I don't have the motivation anymore...

1.) Trigonometry... use AutoCAD to create a grid of perfect squares. create a triangle with the last 3 draw numbers... see if any formula can accurately predict the swept angle to the next number... one for backtesting for sure...

2.) Neural Networks... not standard ones... Pattern Classification nets... let the computer find patterns or "coincidences"

3.) develop a system that utilizes all currently accepted systems (probably need winhunter for that) to boil down to just one pick.

good luck pacattack05, I wish you better luck than I had in my 3 year "dry run" ;-)

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.