Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lotto time

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Chewie.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

wat are good numbers to YOU

759 (pick 3) [ 1 ]  [7.69%]
630 (pick 3) [ 1 ]  [7.69%]
9860 (pick 4) [ 2 ]  [15.38%]
7441 (pick 4) [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
792 (pick 3) [ 1 ]  [7.69%]
9 18 01 06 36 01 (power ball) [ 4 ]  [30.77%]
770 (pick 3) [ 2 ]  [15.38%]
1989 (pick 4) [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
761 (pick 3) [ 1 ]  [7.69%]
1516 (pick 4) [ 1 ]  [7.69%]
Total Valid Votes [ 13 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31355 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2005, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

wat up dis ya gurl shay im 13 years old dats why i pick dem numbas i know i didnt pick no badger 5 cuz i aint neva seen ma gramma play it i saw her play powerball like 2 or 3 times and she luvs to play pick 3 and pick 4. so thats all for now u will be seenin more of me so get used to it .Smiley

halla bck atcha gurl yea

to think it all started with this post

love to nibble those micey feet.

Sparta, NJ
    United States
    Member #18331
    July 9, 2005
    1977 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2005, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

You're right. Lets get back to discussing how to win the lottery

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

BILOXI, MISSISSIPPI
      United States
      Member #19651
      August 3, 2005
      621 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2005, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

ok but i leave in atlanta [ the west end] the home of hip hop and no one can break her code  i will kept you posted  also my experts [botop and jizzum] sav it could be a mix of slang and may-be a little island mix  the study goes on

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8362 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2005, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Chewie you crack me up. I haven't seen any empty mall parking lots. Last time i went to wall mart people were practically parking on the street outside the main parking lot. Grocery stores full of people. Computer sale might be down could be two reasons for that many might be waiting for the next generation of pc's to hit the market and the other reason is more than 75% of the nation has a pc in their home.

The fuel problem well every administration since Kennedy new that we needed to find alternate methods of fueling automobiles and such and little or nothing has been done. They aren't going to until almost every last drop of the black gold is sucked from the earth along with all it's other natural resources.

Space program don't kid yourself if they have to sell our kids into slavery they will find a way to build and finance it's future because no matter what we will have to find another planet to live on and rape. As this one is dying.

Who's going to pave and pay for our advancement just about everyone on the planet will at some point or another if we don't voluntarily give the funds they will take it from us if they can't pay they will end up working for some means to support future advancements.

Sparta, NJ
          United States
          Member #18331
          July 9, 2005
          1977 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2005, 10:29 am - IP Logged

You forgot the part about 80% of all car sales go to support people who are retired. You forgot the part about 40% of the nation's budget is entitlements. You might not of noticed, but the reason the WallyMart is packed is because the other mom and pop stores have gone out of business. Kohls, Macy's and the rest of the quality store are closing faster than K-Mart can replace their blue lights. Did you notice that the top 500 company's only plan on increasing their employment by less than 5% in the next 12 months? Have you been through downtown Philly lately? No super cars there, or buyers standing at the dealorship door to buy one that will turn into a lizard. Last I heard, car manufactures were shutting down plants all over the country. Did you happen to notice that people were dropping dead in the mid-west because they can't afford fans, let alone A/C? Have you noticed that not too long ago, there were major aircraft manufacturers all over California, and now there is only one? Did you notice that those packed grocery stores have been reduced by 50% in the past two years? A&P just sold its whole Canadian division and has closed most of their US stores. Pathmark is down to a handfull, and they're dropping like flies at a Raid test lab. Most of the major stores are gone and out of the ones who are left, they are clinging to a profit margin of less than 6% annual. Union membership is half of what it was ten years ago, and even more if you don't count the government union members. Drive the former Ford plant in Trenton. You'll see a lot of unemployed faces hoping the next goal of America is to sent a man to Mars. Ask the guy delivering the Wonderbread how much his quantative sales increased over the last six years. I have a car in the shop this morning, spending a small fortune, so I don't have to throw out more for a new car. If you're playing the lottery, you know what I say is true.

Cheers

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8362 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2005, 11:48 am - IP Logged
            Chewie a lot of what you say is true but there is two sides of that coin. One is our government which goes out of it's way to help just about every nation except ours we send goods and food stuffs to nearly 70 percent of the world while our neediest people suffer the pitfalls of downsizing and blight. Mainly because companies found it necessary to out source jobs out of this country siting every reason from cost to much to produce goods here to people not wanting to work because the pay wasn't justified for the position.
            Super cars when i spoke of that i was referring to what will take place about 20 yrs from now. When the mandate to stop producing automotive products that burn gasoline/fossil fuel supposedly takes effect. And i think if you left any kind of new car on the street in downtown Philly it would be dismantled or disappear to an area chop shop.
            Plants shutting down this is another major problem the antiquated manufacturing plants haven't been retooled in 20/30 /40 yrs or more. Cheaper to build new plants or outsource the work than retool existing ones and in either event when the new version of automobiles makes it to the market place they will mostly consist of a few styles of chassis and bodies made of interchangeable plastic component parts much like kit cars, where any type body parts will be interchangeable with other body styles. These concept cars are in the pre development stages as we speak.
            Unions while i have respect for there position in our society i also think because of there wage gouging they have ruined the economy by getting way to much for the goods they produce. Thereby creating rifts with non union workers also wanting equal wages for similar work.
            We could go back and fourth about the problems in the country seeing both sides of the coin. I really think that it's mainly the peoples fault for not stepping forward and demanding that our appointed legislators take a stand and fix these problems. One major faults is jailing people and letting them sit in cells instead of putting them to work every day rebuilding our infrastructure. Instead the American people just keep forking money over so these people can get three squares and a cot.

A good number to play today is the date 819 and 8192
              Sparta, NJ
              United States
              Member #18331
              July 9, 2005
              1977 Posts
              Posted: August 19, 2005, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Everything you say is T-R-U-E. Companies are made up of people and their attitudes. Governments are made up of people and their attitude. The greatest threat to our country is not terroists. It is apathy of the the American people.

Cheers

United States
                Member #16612
                June 2, 2005
                3493 Posts
                Posted: August 20, 2005, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

I like to see certain doubles in PB, MM, and CA SLP. I'm not really interested in Pick 3 and Pick 4 because I like to go for big jackpots. So my vote was for double in PB, MM, and CA SLP.

Sparta, NJ
                  United States
                  Member #18331
                  July 9, 2005
                  1977 Posts
                  Posted: August 21, 2005, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Does any one know if CA SLP has been impacted by the MM? MM had some huge jumps the first time CA was involved, but appears to have slowed down. Then, some one posted a statement that they sell more MM in NY than CA. If thats the case, it would appear CA SLP should have taken an initial dip, then went back to normal.

Any one from CA keeping track?

Cheers