Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoSync needs cloning + development.

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 11 years ago by MrBobb.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
paurths's avatar - underground
Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
Belgium
Member #19287
July 29, 2005
2254 Posts
Posted: October 29, 2005, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Personally, I don't think Guru's "wheel" needs anymore re-inventing... but I have made that journey with some programming experiments... If you are intrigued by the concept then by all means have at it. even when a system turns up a loser, you can have the satisfaction of saying "I tried". The KEY is in backtesting, running any system against already known results to "pick" the next known draw... that way you don't lose any money.

I've been developing several modules (for pick3 & pick4).
Each module, which uses different calculationmatrixes, works for an amount of time and sometimes produces astonishing results.

Then it fades away. Sometimes for several months, sometimes even for a period of years.

The key, to be able to know when one of them will work again and produce straights again on a very regular base, is to find why it does not work at other times.

Sometimes this just drives me nuts, not being able to find out why the code is working 2 months, and then especially why it is not working anymore, producing numbers that differ a value of 1 of the real drawn numbers.
So the issue is to then write code that tracks the existing code...
(i guess the next step is then to write code to track the trackingcode Jack-in-the-Box )

It's funny you mention the streak, and then a slow period. Way back, I was working on a Grouping of filters, so to speak.

When one filter ran it's course, then by a learned technique, someone could figure what filter to use next, based on the previous filter, or filters.

I did this one time, with accurate precision, narrowing it down to just 15 numbers. The winner that night was in one of those 15. The problem was that I only remember parts of that proccess. I did it off the top of my head....it seemed kind of supernatural. Like what christians call " A word of knowledge". It left as quickly as it came.

I have most of it coded in visual basic, so it's not lost. This kind of "working" takes quite some time, however.
But i'm pretty tired of it now, spending my evenings and nights coding all kinds of stuff that works partially.
(i also "took" in the lottery bible issue and spend some time developing that, then suddenly the lead & pointers were no longer provided so those forms still exists but are pretty much "dead", until i perhaps stumble onto something so this lottery bible-data becomes interesting to use once again)

You know, i've been reading here, from several posters, the "existence" of a billion filters. Each and every one of them explained into detail.
One thing that is never explained, is when and how they are to be used.
I guess that's where all that software, free or not, fails to pay the bills, you still have to decide on your own what filters to use and especially how and when to use them.  (thats where the "patternguru's" come in... "recognize the pattern before its gone...", "anticipate the patterns...", "look outside you window, if its raining don't play that number, if it's snowing don't play this....", ...)

There's only 1000 possible combinations in pick 3. Surely filterguru's must be able to come up with winning numbers 2 or 3 times a week, without the use of software and above up al this, without posting so much numbers that are then to be used for all states", how much games is that a day???. --> no wonder i got so much trouble playing this pick 3 overhere, it's only one game, once a day, 6 days a week.)

I can't repeat this enough, some people think that a programmer that one day compiles his code and distributes a winning system is some sort of genius or something. Well, he's not.
In fact, the programmer is just the one that lays the bricks to build the house, using plans.
The architect, that's the man!

There many architects around here?
For pick3 and pick4 games, it would make no difference whatsoever if some of the best "predictors" got together and put together a winning system (if it exists ofcourse), that would be distributed among several people.
Lots of attempts are made to start something like that, but in the end, the job got stuck somewhere and dies without ever living.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: October 29, 2005, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

You know, i've been reading here, from several posters, the "existence" of a billion filters. Each and every one of them explained into detail.

----

Yes, you are right, people use them in their own ways and many or most of them don't tell how.

Also what works at one time might not work at other time and what works for one state might not work for another, I myself have both: Won and lost with them, at times won more often and at other times lost more often, but I think that I beat random expectation way more often than not, I might get better with them in the far future as I am fairly new to the lottery, only 2 years, some here have worked ar winning for 10 or more years, I do very little lottery work, I hardly ever try to get lottery numbers, I do it only for a short time every once in a long while.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

paurths's avatar - underground
      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
      Belgium
      Member #19287
      July 29, 2005
      2254 Posts
      Posted: October 29, 2005, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

----

Yes, you are right, people use them in their own ways and many or most of them don't tell how.

Also what works at one time might not work at other time and what works for one state might not work for another, I myself have both: Won and lost with them, at times won more often and at other times lost more often, but I think that I beat random expectation way more often than not, I might get better with them in the far future as I am fairly new to the lottery, only 2 years, some here have worked ar winning for 10 or more years, I do very little lottery work, I hardly ever try to get lottery numbers, I do it only for a short time every once in a long while.

The trick is to somehow code those "what works at one time might not work at other times, and ... states..." in.
      One example: the shortsum-"thing"; if 3 shortsums are out more than 15 draws, play them.
      Well, without doubles thats 36 numbers. Hopefully they hit and are not going for an all time record...
      My statistics tell me about shortsums, if one would use them to select the numbers, it is equal to play the ones that are only "out" maximum 3 draws, instead of using the ones that are on their wey to set "longest-out-records".

You told me a great deal about filtering, and i thank you for that. But like i said before, the architect is the man, not the programmer...

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: October 29, 2005, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

How long will a technique keep on working once you posted here for everybody to see it.

That is why very little detail of the techniques are given, have to keep the vague, peole have to study and experiment on their own, you just give them the filters and they have to learn on their own how to use them, can't give them every single thing, they have to do some work on their own.

I have been known to both win and lose and sometimes have won very often, up to 2 times out of 3 at times, but this does not happen very often like so.

The rule is more like 20 to 50 % of the time, maybe 33% average (?).

At least before, in my next try. Who knows ?

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: October 29, 2005, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

I have told many people about filtering, to some I have told more than to others, I have also posteda little about them.

But I have never told anybody, about everything that I know about filtering and filters and I have told 2 or 3 people a lot, I figure you have to keep a few things secret, I have told way too much already as it is and most can't understand not even half of it, Why should I tell all ? That might only confuse them even more.

But I myself hardly know the proper use of all the filters that I know of even of the very many that I myself have invented, I am just beginning to learn how to use them.

But I know enough to know that the proper use of filters does get the winning number, filters are almost legion, but takes a while to understand how to use them right even for me who understand filters better than most people.

I am a beginner student of my own filters.

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: October 29, 2005, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

The rule of course is that filters are used according to their own statistics.

Filters without their statistics are nothing at all.

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: October 29, 2005, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

There are general random rules to go by and then there are particular rules to also go by.

To anybody who might have an interest, I will post some about some of these things on monday, here at the Lottery Systems Forum.

They are mostly common sense rules for the use of filters, what I myself use of would use. Nothing esoteric maybe.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2005, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Personally, I don't think Guru's "wheel" needs anymore re-inventing... but I have made that journey with some programming experiments... If you are intrigued by the concept then by all means have at it. even when a system turns up a loser, you can have the satisfaction of saying "I tried". The KEY is in backtesting, running any system against already known results to "pick" the next known draw... that way you don't lose any money.

I've been developing several modules (for pick3 & pick4).
                Each module, which uses different calculationmatrixes, works for an amount of time and sometimes produces astonishing results.

Then it fades away. Sometimes for several months, sometimes even for a period of years.

The key, to be able to know when one of them will work again and produce straights again on a very regular base, is to find why it does not work at other times.

Sometimes this just drives me nuts, not being able to find out why the code is working 2 months, and then especially why it is not working anymore, producing numbers that differ a value of 1 of the real drawn numbers.
                So the issue is to then write code that tracks the existing code...
                (i guess the next step is then to write code to track the trackingcode Jack-in-the-Box )

It's funny you mention the streak, and then a slow period. Way back, I was working on a Grouping of filters, so to speak.

When one filter ran it's course, then by a learned technique, someone could figure what filter to use next, based on the previous filter, or filters.

I did this one time, with accurate precision, narrowing it down to just 15 numbers. The winner that night was in one of those 15. The problem was that I only remember parts of that proccess. I did it off the top of my head....it seemed kind of supernatural. Like what christians call " A word of knowledge". It left as quickly as it came.

I have most of it coded in visual basic, so it's not lost. This kind of "working" takes quite some time, however.
                But i'm pretty tired of it now, spending my evenings and nights coding all kinds of stuff that works partially.
                (i also "took" in the lottery bible issue and spend some time developing that, then suddenly the lead & pointers were no longer provided so those forms still exists but are pretty much "dead", until i perhaps stumble onto something so this lottery bible-data becomes interesting to use once again)

I guess that's where all that software, free or not, fails to pay the bills, you still have to decide on your own what filters to use and especially how and when to use them.  (thats where the "patternguru's" come in... "recognize the pattern before its gone...", "anticipate the patterns...", "look outside you window, if its raining don't play that number, if it's snowing don't play this....", ...)

There's only 1000 possible combinations in pick 3. Surely filterguru's must be able to come up with winning numbers 2 or 3 times a week, without the use of software and above up al this, without posting so much numbers that are then to be used for all states", how much games is that a day???. --> no wonder i got so much trouble playing this pick 3 overhere, it's only one game, once a day, 6 days a week.)

I can't repeat this enough, some people think that a programmer that one day compiles his code and distributes a winning system is some sort of genius or something. Well, he's not.
                In fact, the programmer is just the one that lays the bricks to build the house, using plans.

For pick3 and pick4 games, it would make no difference whatsoever if some of the best "predictors" got together and put together a winning system (if it exists ofcourse), that would be distributed among several people.
                Lots of attempts are made to start something like that, but in the end, the job got stuck somewhere and dies without ever living.

Your last line says it all.

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2005, 6:33 am - IP Logged

---------

Well, I was giving it a try as you maybe know with somebody else, just the 2 of us for the most part with some help from somebody else, but the job got stuck as you said, didn't get stuck with me, but with the other person, it was going very slow on the programming end and there were also some programming problems and I have very little patience, so I myself pulled out of it.

But I had already given the main or first part general guidelines of the program and most details also of the first part or main program's structure, there were other things or parts that I had planned for the program for later, of which I had said little or nothing.

That other person can still all on his own finish with the main peograms part and also with the next second halfway planned part and the program would still be very good, even with out the semi automated or fully automated prediction part, just with the filters and the statistics, the filters being mostly my idea and the statistics mostly his idea, as to the prediction part it would have either been a joint idea effort or mostly my ideas as I know more about the use of filters for prediction than him.

He can still more or less finish all or most of the program on his own, he is after all the programmer.

I had to drop the whole thing, it was taking way too long, for i have little patience, the expectation was taking a heavy toll on me, I could not take it. Progress was very slow and there also were some programming problems on his part.

But I tried, can't say that I didn't. It was not to be, not this time arround.

It worked much better with MikeK on his Crunch program, but I wanted something better, something made much more to my own specifications and with statistics and even with semi and or automatic prediction options.

Maybe it should had been made open source or worked by more than one programmer at the same time for speed as I have little patience and also to overcome technical programming problems.

Ricky  you and him (You know who) can still get together and finish some or most of the program, minus the prediction part as you have trouble with that, or between both of you maybe you can even finish that portion too.

I am stuck with the Crunch, is good, but I wanted something very very much better, the almost ultimate pick 3 filters program.

Good luck.

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: October 30, 2005, 7:04 am - IP Logged

Well it looks as if the program can still be finished, but will be a long long time before it is, as progress will be very very slow and this time you can give him your own ideas for the program, maybe he should make it open source and also list the source code or give the source code as a down load, just in case any other programmers want to help with it.

Look at the other post next to this one.

Alabama
                      United States
                      Member #17830
                      June 27, 2005
                      309 Posts
                      Posted: November 1, 2005, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully people will start/continue supporting Lottery Post, where they can express all these different views.  Purchasing Premium memberships are great ways to do that.  Many thanks to all whose name appears with yellow highlighting.

I agree! A Lottery Post Premium Membership is a great deal considering all the tools that are available.

When my renewal comes up in December, I'll be signing up for another year. See signature line below.

Support Lottery Post! Become a Premium Member!

Check out the benefits of a Lottery Post Premium Membership!

Want to know more?  >> Click Here <<

Read what Platinum Members have to say:  << Click Here >>