Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoSync needs cloning + development.

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 11 years ago by MrBobb.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Calgary
Canada
Member #9419
December 7, 2004
228 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2005, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Why should anyone treat him or his system/software better?  He's been leading everyone on about how good his new versions predicting is for over a year.  Says he wants to make it better/faster, etc.  The fact is that he has nothing and it doesn't work like he's been leading everyone on about.  If you check out the topic below, I believe I've already shown everyone what he is doing with his software.  It's not any great feat of coding or a great prediction engine in any sense of the word.  To summarize up his system/software(Lottosync):  Take all the numbers from the past 3 draws and pick 10 numbers at random.  Though I am very confident about how his software is "predicting" and I use that word very lightly, picking numbers based on that method is quite sound and does help.  Though definately not worth paying for.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/108687?q=xavier102772 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2005, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

xavier,

I haven't used or bought the software but if as you say, it's not any great feat of coding or a great prediction engine in any sense of the word, why have there been so many reports of it taking a day or longer to come up with its picks?  Unless it goes into some kind of time delay loop, it must be crunching numbers or doing something because just using the last three drawings would limit its pool to 15-18 numbers and it's unlikely its picks from those numbers for a 6/49 game is going to match more than 3 even on its best day.  Bottom line is only the Guru knows for sure how LottoSync works and if anybody wants something better, they will have to wait for him to code an updated version  or move on to some other software, after all everybody selling software claim theirs will pick the next winning numbers.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
      BC
      Canada
      Member #2120
      August 19, 2003
      258 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2005, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Why should anyone treat him or his system/software better?  He's been leading everyone on about how good his new versions predicting is for over a year.  Says he wants to make it better/faster, etc.  The fact is that he has nothing and it doesn't work like he's been leading everyone on about.  If you check out the topic below, I believe I've already shown everyone what he is doing with his software.  It's not any great feat of coding or a great prediction engine in any sense of the word.  To summarize up his system/software(Lottosync):  Take all the numbers from the past 3 draws and pick 10 numbers at random.  Though I am very confident about how his software is "predicting" and I use that word very lightly, picking numbers based on that method is quite sound and does help.  Though definately not worth paying for.

Xavier sounds like a broken record ... and a bad one at that too.

He has proven nothing ... ppl like him only make asses of themselves assuming they know how a software works without ever seeing it.

How narrow-minded is that?? His above post is a monumental waste of bandwidth IMO. 

if at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried  Cool 

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: September 2, 2005, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Pretty strange that you wrote this: "Take all the numbers from the past 3 draws and pick 10 numbers at random.  Though I am very confident about how his software is "predicting" and I use that word very lightly, picking numbers based on that method is quite sound and does help."

In that thread it was clearly stated that it does not do that, since it comes up with other numbers.
        I'm betting (since this is a keyword in that thread) that it uses probability and path-integrals. Meaning it is building every possible past & future and then crosscheck with patterns from those previous draws, based on "created past combinations". If similarity strikes, then the parameters that have been used to create those combinations are used to finally "create" the 10 numbers that it spits out.

Calgary
          Canada
          Member #9419
          December 7, 2004
          228 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2005, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

lotoshlep must have stock in lottosync or something, he defends it like it is the best thing since sliced bread.

As well, try reading the thread link I posted.  I give my theories on how I think it is working.  Regardless of how it actually works, it does no better and likely worse than how I theorised.   I tried to get people to post their results from Lottosync but got almost no takers so I could compare how well it would do versus my theory.  Also, take note all, that there is no money back guarantee associated with his software.  I wonder why that is????  Disapprove  Because for what it is supposed to do, it really doesn't do it very well. 

What the most humorous thing is that on any other forum involving gambling they ban or ridicule system sellers that promise a system that works but never delivers.  It's only on this forum, where so many defend system sellers and continually buy off the same sellers that ripped them off time and time again in hopes that this time they won't rip them off.  System sellers should be either outright banned or a seperate System Seller forum should be set up so we don't have to be subjected to the same crap over and over again and get down to the business of sharing ideas on how to beat this thing called the lottery.

Think on this one for a while as well.  Guru told everyone his new software was predicting 3 numbers out of 6 chosen 40% of the time.  Now if he really did that, why would he sell it to anyone?  And if he has done it, you guys who are defending him as the next messiah are deluding yourselves if you think he's gonna share it. 

BC
            Canada
            Member #2120
            August 19, 2003
            258 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2005, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

It's understandable that some ppl get their hackles up when publicly corrected but it's immature at  best to bash a system without ever seeing it, nevermind actually testing it.

I still say that Xavier doesn't know what he's talking about and has missed the point completely about me or others here 'defending' LottoSynch.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19825 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2005, 11:26 am - IP Logged

I think Xavier is thinking he should be able to rate systems and software by the amount of support they get from LP members and he is wrong.  Lottosync has its supporters as do Vtrac, Steve Players systems, Gail Howard software and others and yet people continue to lose money using them.  Making a good decision in life is sometimes as simple as watching what others are doing and following but lotteries don't work that way.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Calgary
                Canada
                Member #9419
                December 7, 2004
                228 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2005, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Guys, I'd love to be able to test it but I'm definately not gonna buy it if there is no guarantee.  This is the reason I asked if one of you who do have it can test it and post your results.  Seems reasonable enough doesn't it.  I mostly want to know if it does any better than the theory I have proposed, which I think it does not.  Yet none of you will provide any significant testing data.  Why can't you(lottoshlp) just admit you were suckered and be pissed of at Guru for taking your money and let that be the end of it instead of defending the charlatan.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5120 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2005, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

It's understandable that some ppl get their hackles up when publicly corrected but it's immature at  best to bash a system without ever seeing it, nevermind actually testing it.

I still say that Xavier doesn't know what he's talking about and has missed the point completely about me or others here 'defending' LottoSynch.

BE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>positivEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THANKsssssssssssssssssssssssBetter                                         THERE!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

KEPITUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSYKOMO 

BC
                    Canada
                    Member #2120
                    August 19, 2003
                    258 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2005, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Tell you what Xavier, if you can stop speculating about and bashing LottoSynch, and members who have it, I may consider upgrading your status from narrow-minded immature irritant to just plain inquisitive.

Although judging from the last statement in your last post I doubt that you can change your attitude. Posting in such fashion is not likely to win you any points here with many members, especially not with "charlatan" Guru.  Writing with such rancour will earn you a label of a flaming ignoramus.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                      Member #3002
                      December 11, 2003
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: October 4, 2005, 10:23 am - IP Logged

heres an idea , seeing as you have so much to tell us, but wont??? why not email a newsletter say once a month to all buyers of lottosync to keep us up to date of new developments and what we might expect from the new version. surely this isnt too much to ask.

just an idea.

Canada
                        Member #2859
                        November 23, 2003
                        463 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2005, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Ya Guru how's 1.8 or 1.9 synch going?

Mabye we get a christmas present Dance 

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #1340
                          April 6, 2003
                          2450 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2005, 12:43 am - IP Logged

wild trip down memory lane...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/73174

I recall developing a fun little app called the Coincidizer©

it didn't work either...

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                            Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2005, 11:59 am - IP Logged

To a very great extent, but not completely, the random string is cut off from one draw to the next, so I am very surprised that LottoSync can predict right 2 to 3 balls on 10 out of 6.

His reasoning would be more correct or right on a continuos or uninterupted random probability string.

For example: They draw out 6 balls out of 42 and if his software would use those 6 balls for prediction and predicts 10 balls, if they had drawed out 16 balls instead of 6 the last 10 balls might had been the same as the 10 that lottoSync predicted, that should come out next, or at least, the chance of the program predicting many or some of those 10 ball right would be far greater in this way.

As it is, or as the program predicts now, he is dealing with disjointed randomness.

He is using 3 broken random strings to predict with, the next broken random string. It has to be very much less accurate to predict in this way.

Maybe he does not have a choice, because that is all that he has to work with.

Proper understanding of random lottery processes is a necessity.

Good luck to all.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

BC
                              Canada
                              Member #2120
                              August 19, 2003
                              258 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2005, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you just coined a new phrase here, or maybe it's already been said bfr though I've not heard it, but this term "Disjointed Randomness" is truly the oxymoron of the day, right up there with Deafening Silence from our friend Guru!!

Either that or there is some order in randomness after all!! Eek

Sorry, Lantern ... I understood very well what you meant but simply could not resist pointing out your word play and must thank you for providing a morning chuckle for me!! Big Grin ... Wink

Cheers