Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 10:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New breakthrough prediction system

Topic closed. 415 replies. Last post 13 years ago by visiondude.

Page 1 of 28
PrintE-mailLink

Belgium
Member #2220
September 2, 2003
553 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2003, 12:14 am - IP Logged

We are currently working on a brand new lotto prediction system that will soon be available to the public (LOTTO SYNCHRONIZER).

It is very different from other programs, since it does not use analysis to predict the next numbers. We found a way to synchronize a computer generated random string to real lotto draws. It will certainly not be flawless yet, but it will beat the sh*t out of the other progs ! And will increase your odds dramaticly without any discussion.

p.s. : Lotto draws are random but randomness itself is an organized system. Analysis does not work properly because one can not distinguish real patterns from false ones. Randomness should better be discribed as "RANDOM = INFINITE COMPLEX ORDER"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19904 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2003, 7:03 am - IP Logged

I take it that you plan to be a big jackpot winner in the near future.  Many before you have said similiar words, but the best they could do were to convice some lottery players to give them some money for their program.  You probably have heard of Gail Howard, Steve Player and others, that how they got their start. Good luck to you, hope you win millions.

RJOh

Belgium
      Member #2220
      September 2, 2003
      553 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2003, 7:26 am - IP Logged

I understand that many have claimed this before. But someone should be the first to do it for real. I know what it is capable of at the moment, and it will even be better at the date of release. (planned for end 2003). You will see that nothing else comes close to what Lotto synchronizer does.

Belgium
        Member #2220
        September 2, 2003
        553 Posts
        Posted: September 2, 2003, 7:30 am - IP Logged

If someone is interested in the software. drop us a mail and we will keep you informed of the release date and download url.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #1340
          April 6, 2003
          2450 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2003, 8:45 am - IP Logged

Guru: does this involve manipulating the seed of a random number generator? I wondered if something like that could be done. Sounds interesting...

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Belgium
            Member #2220
            September 2, 2003
            553 Posts
            Posted: September 2, 2003, 9:22 am - IP Logged

hypersoniq

Indeed, that's more or less what it does (cannot tell exactly how ofcourse)

Belgium
              Member #2220
              September 2, 2003
              553 Posts
              Posted: September 2, 2003, 9:25 am - IP Logged

This process would not work with pseudo random number generators (like most are). One needs true random numbers.

This involves throwing in reliable entropy.

United States
                Member #1759
                June 29, 2003
                1156 Posts
                Posted: September 2, 2003, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Your quite right I get fooled quite often when trying to select numbers from obvious trends and patterns,and then that particular pattern or trend proves to be a false one which results in my numbers being wrong.On occasion I do hit by jumping on the right pattern but lately I've been investigating other number selection techniques that are more reliable.

thomsol's avatar - speedykat
                  Minneapolis, MN
                  United States
                  Member #1744
                  June 25, 2003
                  32 Posts
                  Posted: September 2, 2003, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Pick-4

I would STRONGLY encourage you to download a copy of SimuLotto (based on your comments).  Even if you don't like it or buy it, I think it will give you some interesting fodder, since it DOES show historically where picks have landed both by most commonly picked and most recently picked... (http://www.simulotto.com)

Jim

Remember some wishes are more important than others.... http://www.wish.org

United States
                    Member #1759
                    June 29, 2003
                    1156 Posts
                    Posted: September 2, 2003, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

"thomsol" thanks for the reminder I put your web adrress in my AOL favorite places folder but haven't gotten around to downloading your program.It seems to have the neccessary tools for attacking the numbers and I do plan on purchasing a copy.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19904 Posts
                      Posted: September 2, 2003, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Lottery system and programs must be like new cars, the new models are introduced in the fall, I've seen several people offering new programs in the last week.  Nothing like a new lottery program to revise those dreams of winning a big jackpot and being rich.  Just like new cars, they may a little faster and a little more fancy than the old models but they basically the same.

RJOh

Belgium
                        Member #2220
                        September 2, 2003
                        553 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2003, 7:46 am - IP Logged

RJOh

Lotto synchronizer will not be the same as all the other progs.

It will be the first in its kind. There is not the slightest bit of similarity with analysing soft. It WILL pick correct numbers.

I am trying to reach a 90% guarantee of having each time at least 3 numbers correct by picking 10 numbers from a 6/42 lotto.

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
                          Virginia
                          United States
                          Member #1712
                          June 20, 2003
                          1549 Posts
                          Posted: September 3, 2003, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Guru:

I would be interested in seeing what you can do with Mega Millions and Power Ball... I play Mega Millions more than PB because I live in Virginia. I do use an Excel Spreadsheet for tracking and picking my #'s. That gives me some pretty good information as to what's going on with the Bell-Curve etc.

Does, or will your software incorporate MM 1-52 numbers?

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                            Member #91
                            January 19, 2002
                            12018 Posts
                            Posted: September 3, 2003, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Interesting concept....like supplying me with the combination to the vault before you have looked in it yourself.....Good luck to you and your system!

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

Belgium
                              Member #2220
                              September 2, 2003
                              553 Posts
                              Posted: September 3, 2003, 10:20 am - IP Logged

kbcherokee

Yes, it will work for mega millions , ....

It is designed for any lottery with minimum 20 to maximum 60 balls

with or without bonus numbers

Page 1 of 28