Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New breakthrough prediction system

Topic closed. 415 replies. Last post 13 years ago by visiondude.

Page 10 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23261 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2003, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

GURU:

Now that you've announced that your lottery system will not have a free demo, any further mention of it here (and directing to your web site or e-mail) will be considered advertising, and will be deleted.  If you continue to post advertisements, your account will be suspended.

If you change your mind and want to post free numbers or provide a free demo of your software, then that's OK.

Personally, I think you're making a big mistake:

1. You have not proven anything yet, and,

2. That's no way to build trust.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
    Member #1759
    June 29, 2003
    1156 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2003, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

The GodFather has spoken!!!!

Belgium
      Member #2220
      September 2, 2003
      553 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2003, 4:45 am - IP Logged

Todd:

Yes, I have made some publicity for my program here in this forum. Yes, that makes me guilty. But I'm sure, I have stimulated some folks here to look at lotto and randomness in another way. I am 100% sure that everything I told here has value. But one should realise that good things don't come for free (except for love). I began my research out of courage. Courage to not depend on software created by others. I have come a long and difficult way (boring and frustrating for most of the time) and now reached a point where I want to share the knowledge I have gathered. If I give away my program and or knowledge for free, the only one who is going to be ripped off is me. (there are a lot of hungry wolves out there)

You know I will dispense free numbers here within the next few weeks, and I don't mind people playing with them. But I will not be forced to give away free demo's for the reasons I stated here above and earlier. If you suspend my account. Then I'm very very sorry for all the people here at your forum that are truly waiting for something that can make the change.

Honestly, I don't really have to sell the program for the money or for any other reason. I have a good job and anticipate big lotto earnings once I start playing. Either you never hear from me and the software again, or let me continue. This could become the forum where it all began, if you understand me. Think about it.

I leave the choice up to you Todd and will respect it.

Greetings

Marco,

reddog's avatar - patch
        Greensboro, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #1616
        June 5, 2003
        1285 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2003, 5:18 am - IP Logged

Guru, I sent you a PM.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23261 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2003, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Marco,

I am not forcing you to give away anything.  However, I will enforce the rules for everyone equally.  If you want to continue discussing number theories, that's great!  If you want to advertise, you're breaking the rules.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Belgium
            Member #2220
            September 2, 2003
            553 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2003, 8:48 am - IP Logged

How can you have a discussion about lottery systems if it is forbidden to type the name of the software? How would anyone know what we're talking about? A lot of other commercial lotto software names are mentioned at the forum too.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #1340
              April 6, 2003
              2450 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2003, 9:20 am - IP Logged

One problem I had noticed is that the standard QP generation source code has in it logic to prdvent repeats... I basically tested 20,000,000 combos for nothing... perhaps the key is to find a string of Rns that need no post-processing...

also, It is possible to use some readily available tools like excel or access in the mix to store data and aid in presentation...

oh well, some new concepts to toy with... also skipping the actual draw number... it is possible to reverse-solve the equation for each number generated by the equation that gives the random number

pb white ball example...Number = (53 * RND) generates the "pick" so a formula something like RND = (Number / 53) should give the value if RND... I'll have to look at the formula more carefully later becaus ehte above is simplified.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Calscorp's avatar - dnk st
                Bakersfield
                United States
                Member #1568
                May 24, 2003
                421 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2003, 9:32 am - IP Logged

So actually you are not playing your own system and making money from it.  How come?

Belgium
                  Member #2220
                  September 2, 2003
                  553 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2003, 9:37 am - IP Logged

I will play with it ofcourse. Just been so busy with it, I haven't found the time yet to go to the lottostore. Always trying to make it work better and better you know.

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #491
                    July 16, 2002
                    837 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2003, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Well, Guru, if you won't have a demo, of course you will offer a full money back guarrantee. Right?

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

Bakersfield
                      United States
                      Member #1568
                      May 24, 2003
                      421 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2003, 9:57 am - IP Logged

So what are you expecting to gain from this lottery system? If it were me  and the lottery system actually picked the numbers correctly; I would be winning money off it. Playing on paper does not put money in my pocket.

So I find it very odd you do not purchase tickets. Evidently you don't need the money (as some of do).

What are you expecting to gain from this?

Belgium
                        Member #2220
                        September 2, 2003
                        553 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2003, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Calscorp:

I'm not rich and not poor.

Playing on paper does not put money in my pocket either, but it's the only way to do the test. And playing for real before testing is only for fools or people that already have too much money in their pockets.

You don't give a new drug to sick people before you tested it, right?

by the way : I'm expecting to win a 5 correct within the first 15 tries.

Bakersfield
                          United States
                          Member #1568
                          May 24, 2003
                          421 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2003, 10:17 am - IP Logged

If I could not say my system picked the numbers and I have won money off it; I would not be advertising it here on the lottery post.

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #491
                            July 16, 2002
                            837 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2003, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Think about it Calscorp, how is it possible that manipulating the seed of a RNG would cause it to mimic the lottery balls bouncing around in a lottery machine? The balls that are in lottery machines located all over the world. What he is expecting to gain from this is of course, money. The bottom line, rule of thumb is, if you had a lottery program that actually worked, would you share it with the world(taking the chance that the lotteries would change to make the program obsolete) or use it yourself to make money.

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

Bakersfield
                              United States
                              Member #1568
                              May 24, 2003
                              421 Posts
                              Posted: September 14, 2003, 10:29 am - IP Logged

You can bet I would be making money off it. If I ever got to the point I had enough money; perhaps I would share then.

If he is still testing the system and not making money; then he never should have posted anything at this time.

I always thought the horse went before the cart. lol

Page 10 of 28