Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

would you... please vote

Topic closed. 102 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Sandy K.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

would you like to see individual state vtrac posts

yes [ 72 ]  [79.12%]
no [ 19 ]  [20.88%]
Total Valid Votes [ 91 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 21 ]  
Roanoke Rapids NC
United States
Member #3988
March 10, 2004
17 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2005, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Yes, VA please!

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #1303
    March 27, 2003
    1508 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2005, 8:23 am - IP Logged

It sure would be nice to have a forum just for Vtracs..

Now that's a good idea. Those VTRACS are interesting. And they certainly are as valid as anything else that is posted here in the way of methods, systems and tools.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

angelm's avatar - anne
      richmond ky.
      United States
      Member #15877
      May 22, 2005
      8472 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2005, 8:54 am - IP Logged

you were posting for ky. in ga/tn/ky/ post but the past few days i have only seen you post vtracs for tn./ ga.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2005, 9:26 am - IP Logged

i voted no - takes too much space - post them on your website. 

This site is much easier used.  If people dont want individual states.. that is fine with me..

how about putting them under vtra  topic and then listing the states in that one post.  this would save people who don't use vtrac a lot of searching for other things.

That would be more complicated than using the other sites..

I have my workouts.. I will just send them to those who are interested...

Emilyg stated, "how about putting them under vtra  topic and then listing the states in that one post.  this would save people who don't use vtrac a lot of searching for other things".

Tntea's response " That would be more complicated than using the other sites..

I have my workouts.. I will just send them to those who are interested..."

So Tntea, are you saying that if you made a topic post of "Individual states I track using vtrac method" or something to that nature & then posting the vtracs for said state within the thread, that this would be "more" complicated than posting individual vtrac topics for each individual state? 

You have a point there Lottoloot..  Posting them one time to an individual post would be easier than posting them over and over to individuals for the same state.. As for one long post, that too will become complicated going back in to making changes.. Would be hard for a TX player to find the TX stacks in a post that covers many.

Since the process of keeping up with the stacks has become easier on the format I am using here, I am not in the need for the printed version on the computer.

I will forget the whole idea.. 

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

gilla's avatar - radar

United States
          Member #566
          August 13, 2002
          2453 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2005, 9:26 am - IP Logged

I voted no for 30+ individual state posts for vtracs. If you don't understand the reasoning for it, maybe Todd could add a feature to block out post. The forum would be the tntea and Blackapple show again. I don't want that again. You two do good work, but I don't want to have to wade thru it again. Have post set at 50 per page then, and the two of you had 3 pages used up with a minority of post from others.
                Sandyk, it is not question of her not being welcome to post, but if she post the all individual states and updates them all, what would it look like. geez Can she maybe put them in maybe 4 or so threads or one...another suggestion would be to just Blog it.

gilla

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
            Minnesota
            United States
            Member #13028
            March 28, 2005
            870 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2005, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Oh TNTEA!!! Yes ... Yes .... Yes! Please post Minnesota vtracs!

You know how much help we need here!

Anything that will help break Minnesota is fine by me!

Thanks for the post!

Good Luck,

John

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: September 10, 2005, 9:33 am - IP Logged

I voted no for 30+ individual state posts for vtracs. If you don't understand the reasoning for it, maybe Todd could add a feature to block out post. The forum would be the tntea and Blackapple show again. I don't want that again. You two do good work, but I don't want to have to wade thru it again. Have post set at 50 per page then, and the two of you had 3 pages used up with a minority of post from others.
                    Sandyk, it is not question of her not being welcome to post, but if she post the all individual states and updates them all, what would it look like. geez Can she maybe put them in maybe 4 or so threads or one...another suggestion would be to just Blog it!

Well I never intended to be part of any kind of "Show".

I called myself helping others out with the numbers.

I felt really blessed that for once I found a way to never make another deposit into my online account again.  I lost $100 last winter... playing off any number that came my way with out some kind of method to compare it with.

As with all my blessings, I wanted to share. 

I worked hard studying each state seeing what works and what doesn't. 

I have posted my method, others can choose to use it or not. As for me, I vow never to put another nickel into the online account again.  My only quest now is to refine TN and win more in homeland.

So please just forget the offer completely. 

And Yes, my feelings are terribly hurt, because I was consider a "Show".  That is ok..  one has to live and learn...  Lesson considered taught...and mastered

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: September 10, 2005, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Oh TNTEA!!! Yes ... Yes .... Yes! Please post Minnesota vtracs!

You know how much help we need here!

Anything that will help break Minnesota is fine by me!

Thanks for the post!

Good Luck,

John

I wont be posting any vtracs..  the method is listed and very simple to use...

Start back back tracking MN for the month of Sept.  You will see what is due to fall next..

happy winnings...

Mt. Laurel, NJ
                  United States
                  Member #18120
                  July 5, 2005
                  45 Posts
                  Posted: September 10, 2005, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Yes New Jersey Please................ Thanks

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: September 10, 2005, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Yes New Jersey Please................ Thanks

If you play NJ, You will not have any problems noticing there vtrac patterns..

Please keep a chart and watch what I am talking about.

I will not be posting vtracs for individual states.  I refuse to be consider a "Show".

tipit's avatar - Trek REDALERT.gif
                      Quebec
                      Canada
                      Member #21036
                      August 31, 2005
                      14 Posts
                      Posted: September 10, 2005, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Do you have Vtracs for Quebec Pick 3, if yes can you send me it by my E-Mail and thank you again tntea a+

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: September 10, 2005, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Do you have Vtracs for Quebec Pick 3, if yes can you send me it by my E-Mail and thank you again tntea a+

Vtracs are the same for all states..

You just keep up with which fall each night and watch what is due to fall.

I posted a chart to help with the numbers..

Good luck

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                          Mid-Missouri
                          United States
                          Member #644
                          August 31, 2002
                          4271 Posts
                          Posted: September 10, 2005, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Sandyk, it is not question of her not being welcome to post, but if she post the all individual states and updates them all, what would it look like. geez Can she maybe put them in maybe 4 or so threads or one...another suggestion would be to just Blog it.

Amen, put them all in one list. Why is that so difficult? You find the one list you have them all.

This has been addressed several times. Why does this keep coming up?

Bryan  :)

four4me's avatar - gate1
                            MD
                            United States
                            Member #1701
                            June 18, 2003
                            8360 Posts
                            Posted: September 10, 2005, 11:20 am - IP Logged
                            I ain't trying to be smart or anything but i don't even know what a vtrac is or how it relates to playing numbers. Is there somewhere where i could get a definition of vtrac what it is and how it's used.

Also can it be applied to pick 4 seems to me if this is some working appliance that it would be more beneficial to adapt it to pick 4 where the moneys at

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: September 10, 2005, 11:25 am - IP Logged
                              I ain't trying to be smart or anything but i don't even know what a vtrac is or how it relates to playing numbers. Is there somewhere where i could get a definition of vtrac what it is and how it's used.

Also can it be applied to pick 4 seems to me if this is some working appliance that it would be more beneficial to adapt it to pick 4 where the moneys at

Yes this vtrac can be applied to pick 4..  I have been testing it out on paper for a few weeks.  I have gotten lots of hits using the vtrac method with pick 4.. I know it is time to pull the trigger and go for it...online ..

Use the search engine and type in  vtracs.. and then history. you will find lots of info there on how it is used. 

Vtracs... is numbers..  so it relates to what has been played and what is due to come.. Lots of money can be made using them..

It isn't hard.  I taught it to my 11 year old niece this summer. She picks Ga daily.  Her daddy is amazed at what she has made playing the system.  He thinks she is gifted.. lol.. No she just does the vtracs...