Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

would you... please vote

Topic closed. 102 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Sandy K.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

would you like to see individual state vtrac posts

yes [ 72 ]  [79.12%]
no [ 19 ]  [20.88%]
Total Valid Votes [ 91 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 21 ]  
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31544 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2005, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

wow...been awhile since I read this thread. 

My offer to tntea stands.....she is welcome to post in our Michigan Weekly thread anytime she darn well please for Michigan.

I know Texas has a thread devoted to their state......

And Kentucky has started one also. 

I think those states consider "teamwork" a big part of their success.  Since we have started the "Michigan Weekly" topic about a year ago, we all have done well who participate. 

I think more states should consider that option.

The vtracs could be posted under their state topic.

Quite frankly, I am surprised Georgia and Illinois do not have a thread devoted to them.

Now, I do think Blackapple and tntea post too many topics........BUT their information is valuable....so the question is how do we handle it?  Both have taught me a great deal.  Tntea needs to stop talking about all her wins.......that particularly grinds me.....as she never provides the proof with a copy and paste.....if she won as much as she says, she would be rich........yes, the copy and paste is easy to do......and I do think the LP should be supported by the members of this forum mostly the ones who say they are winning................40 bucks......1 box win.......that is all it costs.......strange that more people who say they are winning so many bucks don't pop for one box hit.........

Sorry tea but when people say they are winning alot and don't post a copy and paste....I have suspect with it.......I noticed you did it once.....so you know how to do it.....and your machine didn't freeze up then.........another person said they "virtually win in xxxxxx every day", but I never saw a copy and paste.....just very strange........hey I win some and keep my mouth shut unless I predicted it or lottaloot predicted or some other poster who I want to thank.....then I do post the proof...

I Agree!                        Lovies

love to nibble those micey feet.

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #2448
    October 4, 2003
    26116 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2005, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

misssally's avatar - Trek COMUNCTR.gif
      Decatur, Georgia
      United States
      Member #4705
      May 18, 2004
      331 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2005, 11:19 am - IP Logged

TnTea

Please know that you are much appreciated here in GA.  I have learned, just from reading your posts.  Your willingness to share has been a blessing to many of us.  I vote yes for GA.Hurray!

mazie789's avatar - side smile.jpg
        Nasau, Bahamas
        Bahamas
        Member #3060
        December 19, 2003
        1212 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2005, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Tntea i vote yes for ill and fla so please bring on the vtracs and let us win win win.  Donot worry about the detractors and opinions because every body has one.  Just post those vtracs girl

Lovies Hugs and Kisses

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
          TN
          United States
          Member #5094
          June 16, 2004
          1778 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2005, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

i did the vtrac for cal it did not hit,however i did it for florida and 112 hit st,

Thanks to Sandy for checking to see if i did it right.

TnTEA HAS DONE A GREAT JOB MAKING IT EASY WITH THE CHART

THANKS TnTEA

Michigan
            United States
            Member #2448
            October 4, 2003
            26116 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2005, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Tntea i vote yes for ill and fla so please bring on the vtracs and let us win win win.  Donot worry about the detractors and opinions because every body has one.  Just post those vtracs girl

Exactly Mazie, everyone has an opinion.  That does not make them detractors.  It is the opinions that tntea didn't like.  She was going to post the v-tracs regardless of the vote, so why waste time with a poll?

Geez, figure it out!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
              Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4054 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2005, 11:01 am - IP Logged

an opinion was asked for - and given.  blackapple - no one meant to insult you - but you, cash only and tntea posted way too much.  tntea averages 19.3 posts a day. 

if tnteas 11 year old niece learned vtrac - so can all of you - use your brains - don't always wait for someone to do it for you.

An 11 year old learning vtrac in not a valid point.  I worked in education for 15 years and 11 years olds can learn faster and better than an adults, given certain subjects.  Thirteen and 14 year olds are the computer hackers that bombard our computers with viruses.

Children don't  have a zillion things running through their minds while learning.  They have no pre-conceived ideals to get in the way.  They live in a much faster world that us baby boomers can imagine.

takeemtothebank

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
                Springfield,Ohio
                United States
                Member #14006
                April 19, 2005
                3972 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

I think this whole topic now is in really bad taste.

Why dont we all get together and talk about one another. We all post this is a forum with threads. LP wouldnt excist without postings.

So whats everybodys problem? Get a life!!! Seriously... 

Who cares how much someone post's. Especially when they go out of there way to help someone.

I'll tell you all straight out. It's a slap in the face for someone as nice as TNtea.

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31544 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Why dont we all get together and talk about one another. We all post this is a forum with threads. LP wouldnt excist without postings.

Who cares how much someone post's. Especially when they go out of there way to help someone.

I'll tell you all straight out. It's a slap in the face for someone as nice as TNtea.

shawn - with all due respect - she brought it on herself.  second poll on same subject. 

Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #2448
                    October 4, 2003
                    26116 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

No, its a slap in the face to LP because once again TNtea has caused a stir based on her frail ego.  She is reading these posts.  She knows she has a following.  So why doesn't she make a post telling her followers to check her blog or her website?  Seems to me that would end this discussion, otherwise Todd should lock it.

Most people on here have a life, it's just others want to tell us how to run our lives.

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
                      Springfield,Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #14006
                      April 19, 2005
                      3972 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

shawn - with all due respect - she brought it on herself.  second poll on same subject. 

Em,

I know what your saying. But people still shouldnt keep on with this. Theres now almost 100 post's in here. Over 2,700 views.

Let's all let by gones be by gones. And forget about it...

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31544 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                          Clarkston, Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #76
                          January 6, 2002
                          8528 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

I agree, I really think this topic should be locked.  Enough has been said.

Sandy