Welcome Guest
You last visited April 29, 2017, 11:21 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

would you... please vote

Topic closed. 102 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Sandy K.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

would you like to see individual state vtrac posts

yes [ 72 ]  [79.12%]
no [ 19 ]  [20.88%]
Total Valid Votes [ 91 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 21 ]  
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2005, 11:26 am - IP Logged

I voted no for 30+ individual state posts for vtracs. If you don't understand the reasoning for it, maybe Todd could add a feature to block out post. The forum would be the tntea and Blackapple show again. I don't want that again. You two do good work, but I don't want to have to wade thru it again. Have post set at 50 per page then, and the two of you had 3 pages used up with a minority of post from others.
      Sandyk, it is not question of her not being welcome to post, but if she post the all individual states and updates them all, what would it look like. geez Can she maybe put them in maybe 4 or so threads or one...another suggestion would be to just Blog it.

Amen, put them all in one list. Why is that so difficult? You find the one list you have them all.

This has been addressed several times. Why does this keep coming up?

Bryan  :)

The reason I brought it up , is because I wanted to help others win with pick 3.

I could list just the numbers, however, that doesn't help anyone learn the vtracs at all.  Listing how to use them would.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
    Mid-Missouri
    United States
    Member #644
    August 31, 2002
    4271 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2005, 11:44 am - IP Logged

I voted no for 30+ individual state posts for vtracs. If you don't understand the reasoning for it, maybe Todd could add a feature to block out post. The forum would be the tntea and Blackapple show again. I don't want that again. You two do good work, but I don't want to have to wade thru it again. Have post set at 50 per page then, and the two of you had 3 pages used up with a minority of post from others.
          Sandyk, it is not question of her not being welcome to post, but if she post the all individual states and updates them all, what would it look like. geez Can she maybe put them in maybe 4 or so threads or one...another suggestion would be to just Blog it.

Amen, put them all in one list. Why is that so difficult? You find the one list you have them all.

This has been addressed several times. Why does this keep coming up?

Bryan  :)

The reason I brought it up , is because I wanted to help others win with pick 3.

I could list just the numbers, however, that doesn't help anyone learn the vtracs at all.  Listing how to use them would.

The last time we spoke of this we (Sir Metro, I think?) had come up with the idea of posting the overall concept in your blog and then you can post all the different state's vtracs in one post.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/109409

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #2448
      October 4, 2003
      26468 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2005, 11:46 am - IP Logged

You enlisted members to vote in your poll.  You were offering to send them the v-tracs to their emails since they played individial states.  But that seemed to be a problem for you from the start, because you want to post all states.  Seems to me if you were telling those wanting to play a specific state that you'd send it to their email address, why can't you just do that?  Members are pleading and begging and sounding absolutely desperate for the v-tracs, and others are saying it takes up too much space, or maybe needs it's own forum, and those comments seem to rile you so much, now you're saying forget you made the offer.

You're pouting because apparently the poll isn't reflecting what you really want.  If you offered to send the v-tracs via email for individual states, why can't you send the entire format for those playing ultiple states to their emails as well or put them in your blog?

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8800 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2005, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Posting on one daily thread you have your first page as your opener.

Post each individual state as a reply to your original post so as not to mingle the states on one page.

Do a new daily thread each day.

Any player that follows your v-trac will find it all on one daily thread.

Oo'Ka

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #20
          December 20, 2000
          57256 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2005, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! John - I like and use that format myself!!

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
            Charleston
            United States
            Member #1990
            August 5, 2003
            1675 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2005, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Lurking

Put it on one post, update daily, or post in blog...or as stated send to personal e-mails if the offer you made still stands...it's really NOT a complicated matter.  The question was asked...members replied, now feelings are hurt...it's not worth it...keep it simple for Christ sake! (KISS Method goes far)

No Pity!

Every post I read on this thread thus far have a valid point!!!

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
              E-Town,Ky
              United States
              Member #3493
              January 25, 2004
              6348 Posts
              Posted: September 10, 2005, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Do however you want TnTea, it works for me,you are doing a great job with the V-Tracs I personally like your system,At least you asked everone's opinion about it,that is being courteous to the members.

Saleo Paleo    

sclotto's avatar - 20160626 082805.jpg
                N. Charleston,SC
                United States
                Member #3989
                March 11, 2004
                1508 Posts
                Posted: September 10, 2005, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

SC TNTEA!!!

Have fun playing the lottery!!!

JAP69's avatar - alas
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #6
                  November 4, 2001
                  8800 Posts
                  Posted: September 10, 2005, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Posting on one daily thread you have your first page as your opener.

Post each individual state as a reply to your original post so as not to mingle the states on one page.

Do a new daily thread each day.

Any player that follows your v-trac will find it all on one daily thread.

If you decide to use this I mentioned I would suggest in your title the day of the week and date. This will not confuse the players on the correct date of post.

Like [Sat 09/10]

Oo'Ka

lilnita's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #20550
                    August 20, 2005
                    832 Posts
                    Posted: September 10, 2005, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

I voted YES. Please post GA. Thanks T.

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      Charlotte North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #464
                      July 9, 2002
                      17444 Posts
                      Posted: September 10, 2005, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

I vote yes!

wpb

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                        E-Town,Ky
                        United States
                        Member #3493
                        January 25, 2004
                        6348 Posts
                        Posted: September 10, 2005, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Sandyk, it is not question of her not being welcome to post, but if she post the all individual states and updates them all, what would it look like. geez Can she maybe put them in maybe 4 or so threads or one...another suggestion would be to just Blog it!

Well I never intended to be part of any kind of "Show".

I called myself helping others out with the numbers.

I felt really blessed that for once I found a way to never make another deposit into my online account again.  I lost $100 last winter... playing off any number that came my way with out some kind of method to compare it with.

As with all my blessings, I wanted to share. 

I worked hard studying each state seeing what works and what doesn't. 

I have posted my method, others can choose to use it or not. As for me, I vow never to put another nickel into the online account again.  My only quest now is to refine TN and win more in homeland.

So please just forget the offer completely. 

And Yes, my feelings are terribly hurt, because I was consider a "Show".  That is ok..  one has to live and learn...  Lesson considered taught...and mastered

TnTea,most members on the post don't consider you or Blackapple a show off,I consider you both two of the best,and care about the other members.This garbage of trying to degrade people is for the birds. 

Saleo Paleo    

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: September 10, 2005, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

I want to say thanks for all that have shared their opinions and those who wrote such lovely pms.

I am going to pray about this one.

I am sure with prayers.. answers will come..

Have a blessed day...

gilla's avatar - radar

United States
                            Member #566
                            August 13, 2002
                            2453 Posts
                            Posted: September 10, 2005, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Sandyk, it is not question of her not being welcome to post, but if she post the all individual states and updates them all, what would it look like. geez Can she maybe put them in maybe 4 or so threads or one...another suggestion would be to just Blog it!

Well I never intended to be part of any kind of "Show".

I called myself helping others out with the numbers.

I felt really blessed that for once I found a way to never make another deposit into my online account again.  I lost $100 last winter... playing off any number that came my way with out some kind of method to compare it with.

As with all my blessings, I wanted to share. 

I worked hard studying each state seeing what works and what doesn't. 

I have posted my method, others can choose to use it or not. As for me, I vow never to put another nickel into the online account again.  My only quest now is to refine TN and win more in homeland.

So please just forget the offer completely. 

And Yes, my feelings are terribly hurt, because I was consider a "Show".  That is ok..  one has to live and learn...  Lesson considered taught...and mastered

TnTea,most members on the post don't consider you or Blackapple a show off,I consider you both two of the best,and care about the other members.This garbage of trying to degrade people is for the birds. 

Hey Sal, where the fuk in my post does it say that they were showoffs and that I degraded them?  

gilla

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: September 10, 2005, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Vtrac does it again in GA....

Little Niece, 11 years old, played it st.. She got it to me tooo late to play.... Unhappy