Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

hoosier lottery poll

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 11 years ago by powerplayer.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

do you think the indiana lottery is rigged?

yes [ 15 ]  [60.00%]
no [ 1 ]  [4.00%]
maybe [ 6 ]  [24.00%]
not sure [ 3 ]  [12.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 25 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 6 ]  
LosingJeff's avatar - flower
Greenfield
United States
Member #3587
February 2, 2004
557 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2006, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

To all Hoosiers:

Go to the polls and lets get a whole new crew at the Statehouse; that would be a start in cleaning alot of the messes!  We must ensure that whoever is currently in office will NOT be reelected! Vote and do something about this!

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

Greenfield
    United States
    Member #3587
    February 2, 2004
    557 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2006, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

I vote for LottoMike as the new Governor! 

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2006, 6:07 am - IP Logged

thanks losingjeff....the first order of business is to bring back the ball drawings and while we are at it bring in a whole new lottery crew in indiana!

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
        Member #17834
        June 28, 2005
        2083 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2006, 6:55 am - IP Logged

I use to live in Decatur Tn-property taxes were 80 dollars a year! They are that much in less than a half month here. Gosh, the price of a hamburger went up 20 cents so we can all pay for the Colts stadium. On game day I will lock up my tent that I live in and walk to the game. Only problem is I cant afford to buy a ticket.

You know what I think. I think they should let the Mayor have everything he wants! Now thats what I call democracy!

I use to live in Decatur Tn-property taxes were 80 dollars a year!

COME TO CT...TAXES ARE OVER $300 bucks a month in some area and where I live are $292 a month.

Maybe TN is a new future...na I like the East Coast more water....

PP

Good luck to everyone!!!

Greenfield
          United States
          Member #3587
          February 2, 2004
          557 Posts
          Posted: January 12, 2006, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Yes, but the majority of people in Indiana are still living on a 1970 payscale!

Greenfield
            United States
            Member #3587
            February 2, 2004
            557 Posts
            Posted: January 12, 2006, 8:12 am - IP Logged

The legislature needs to start legislating and quit picking issues that are absolutely superfulous to our wallets. Last year the first item on the agenda was whether the sun was rising or setting on the State Flag. This year its the prayer issue. My goodness, if they want to pray then pray! Do it private. Even the Bible states not to make an issue of people seeing you pray. If you are sincere then lock yourself in a closet and pray. I personally believe that God would prefer a prayer that is sincere and in private, as this is a show of faith. Having to defend standing up in a Legislature to show everyone you are praying is not my idea of sincerity. Again, if you want to pray do so before you convene!

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2006, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

With all due respect Winning Jeff, I disagree. When the Lord created the world, according to Genesis, He spoke the words out. There is something about actually speaking things out. Sort of like an affirmation. Remember, "The Spoken Word". Many times in the bible, it specifically states you should ask for things out loud.

He Spoke, and it was done.

Indiana
                United States
                Member #29196
                December 29, 2005
                280 Posts
                Posted: January 14, 2006, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to give everyone some fuel for thought here.

According to the Hoosier Lottery website media page last week 10 people claimed prizes of between $5000 and $20,000.  Ten people from the entire state.  Five of these people purchased their tickets in Indianapolis.  Exactly half.  The other 5 winners were from counties in Central Indiana that surround Indianapolis.  In short all 10 winners were from Indianapolis or from counties that either border or are in close proximity to Marion County/Indianapolis.

That is except for the 4 people who won $50,000 playing Daily 5.  All 4 winning Daily 5 tickets were sold in Lake County (the Northwest corner of the state.)

In another post I wrote that the Lion's share of Hoosier Lottery money goes to Marion County which is Indianapolis.  The county that gets the second most money from the Hoosier Lottery is Lake.

Do you believe in coincidences?

Jim 

Money frees you from doing things you dislike.  Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy.  - Groucho Marx

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                  Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2006, 6:44 am - IP Logged

I'd like to give everyone some fuel for thought here.

According to the Hoosier Lottery website media page last week 10 people claimed prizes of between $5000 and $20,000.  Ten people from the entire state.  Five of these people purchased their tickets in Indianapolis.  Exactly half.  The other 5 winners were from counties in Central Indiana that surround Indianapolis.  In short all 10 winners were from Indianapolis or from counties that either border or are in close proximity to Marion County/Indianapolis.

That is except for the 4 people who won $50,000 playing Daily 5.  All 4 winning Daily 5 tickets were sold in Lake County (the Northwest corner of the state.)

In another post I wrote that the Lion's share of Hoosier Lottery money goes to Marion County which is Indianapolis.  The county that gets the second most money from the Hoosier Lottery is Lake.

Do you believe in coincidences?

Jim 

it does seem like that if thats the case then they have some kind of set pattern as to where they want winning tickets to be.....

Indiana
                    United States
                    Member #29196
                    December 29, 2005
                    280 Posts
                    Posted: January 16, 2006, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Oops...

I made a slight mistake...one of the winning Lucky 5 tickets was sold in Porter County.  A county next to lake.

Jim 

Money frees you from doing things you dislike.  Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy.  - Groucho Marx

Greenfield
                      United States
                      Member #3587
                      February 2, 2004
                      557 Posts
                      Posted: January 16, 2006, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

I have always said that there is something to do with the geography. I can tell you from talking to people and stores on the Eastside of Indy that no one is winning anything. By the way, I won 80.oo on powerball this past draw. I had the powerball 17 5 times with the powerplay. I always get the odds back on powerball. Amazingly, go bet 15,000 dollars on the Hoosier Lottery Pic 4 (Combos) and see how much you win in a year---answer is ZILCH, Goose egg, notta, whatever you want to call it. To play over 100,000 in 8 years and never hit a straight combo is impossible. You bet something is going on!

Greenfield
                        United States
                        Member #3587
                        February 2, 2004
                        557 Posts
                        Posted: January 16, 2006, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Fortunantly, people are starting to see it very clearly now.

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                          Member #17834
                          June 28, 2005
                          2083 Posts
                          Posted: January 18, 2006, 7:27 am - IP Logged

I have always said that there is something to do with the geography. I can tell you from talking to people and stores on the Eastside of Indy that no one is winning anything. By the way, I won 80.oo on powerball this past draw. I had the powerball 17 5 times with the powerplay. I always get the odds back on powerball. Amazingly, go bet 15,000 dollars on the Hoosier Lottery Pic 4 (Combos) and see how much you win in a year---answer is ZILCH, Goose egg, notta, whatever you want to call it. To play over 100,000 in 8 years and never hit a straight combo is impossible. You bet something is going on!

Hey Jeff,

I agree your payouts in IN are very low.. I compared them to CT where I am.

One of these days I'm going to go to IN and play. I play online in IN and win. I proved this in the how to play indiana thread I did for you.

So why don't you just play online.

Think positive.....You can do it!!!

I have never hit a straight in CT on pick 4 and I have been playing for over 8 years. It's luck buddy..nothing more when it comes to 10,000 combinations. I have hit box...just never straight...it's a dream we all have and some find and some never get to the end of the yellow brick road..

keep trying.and WTG on your PB hits!! NICE...!!

PP

Good luck to everyone!!!