Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtracs 102

Topic closed. 165 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 8 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2005, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

OK - I'm lost with how to calculate the next vtracs.  Please help!!!  Here is what NJ looked liked  over the past 5 evening draws:

Missing vtrac it V1;  last seen with V121;  V2 last seen with 452.  OK NOW WHAT???  Can someone give me some guidance?  Thanks for ANY help!

Could come as 124  or 125

Actually I will be discussing more in detail how to play that missing vtrac in Lesson 103.. I can see where lots of people are interested in that step.. however, there are a few more details to spot before getting to using the missing vtrac...

thanks tntea,

Actually that was my initial thought, since V2 was last seen with v452, so I see where you get 124 and 125.

So for v124, I get:  013, 018, 063, 068, 513, 518, 563, and 568................correct?

And for v125 I get:  013, 019, 064, 069, 514, 519, 564, and 569...............correct?

I pray I got this right!

Thumbs Up that is right...  and it will make so much more sense when we get to that part of the lesson...

We must not put our cart in front of our horse..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #23383
    October 11, 2005
    485 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2005, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Well I guess I missed the boat YET again.....calabs..sorry for giving you the wrong information.....

Frustrated Dman....

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
      Member #27050
      November 26, 2005
      40272 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2005, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Well I guess I missed the boat YET again.....calabs..sorry for giving you the wrong information.....

Frustrated Dman....

No problem Dman.........we're all learning together here!!!!!  Once we get it right, let's all pray me make some cash!!

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2005, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Frustrated Dman....

Dman..  I was only going by what I saw.. the  112/221 could come as your predicted.. and I would consider it if given more information. However, I am not even sure what state that was..

We will get to narrowing these vtracs down in Vtracs 103... and hopefully have a bigger chance of straights in Vtracs 104.. 

I know lots of people are wanting to WIN right now.. The lottery isn't going any where..

United States
          Member #27050
          November 26, 2005
          40272 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2005, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

I though we were doing V124 and v125, not v123 and v124.  That may be why we differ.

United States
            Member #27050
            November 26, 2005
            40272 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2005, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Frustrated Dman....

Dman..  I was only going by what I saw.. the  112/221 could come as your predicted.. and I would consider it if given more information. However, I am not even sure what state that was..

We will get to narrowing these vtracs down in Vtracs 103... and hopefully have a bigger chance of straights in Vtracs 104.. 

I know lots of people are wanting to WIN right now.. The lottery isn't going any where..

Sorry tntea,

I forgot to mention my state is New Jersey.

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2005, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Frustrated Dman....

Sorry tntea,

I forgot to mention my state is New Jersey.

you had only one line of vtracs.. I thought it was a single draw state..

United States
                Member #23383
                October 11, 2005
                485 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2005, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Frustrated Dman....

Tntea,

I am not interested in winning right NOW...I am just trying to make sure I have all the steps down correctly.....The only thing the lottery has done for me is gave me migraines...

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2005, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Frustrated Dman....

Tntea,

I am not interested in winning right NOW...I am just trying to make sure I have all the steps down correctly.....The only thing the lottery has done for me is gave me migraines...

been there and done that..  It gets easier... and easier..  I just want you ready for the EXAMS...

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: December 1, 2005, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Frustrated Dman....

Tntea,

another thing we both need to do for NJ is to look at both draws... mid/ eve.. That can reflect the next draw.. I had thought it was a one draw state.. So I could be totally off..

Going to pull up some info on NJ and see what we can do for it..

Chapter 4 of this lesson will be posted later this afternoon.. Things will start getting a little more clearer..

I feel like I have may have lost some students.. not as much posting as before..  I have some ideas of why this may be  but, I will keep those ideas to myself. 

I do know that once the classes are over.. I will not be going all the way back to reteach. This has been time consuming and I have missed some easy hits by not getting them in...

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
                      Eastern Missouri
                      United States
                      Member #841
                      November 7, 2002
                      2430 Posts
                      Posted: December 1, 2005, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Best Picks still here. Working until 2am and alarm for hubby to go work goes off at 5ish, got to get the 6yr old ready for school at 7am and the 3yr old won't let me rest in the morning before having to head back to work at 2ish. I'm trying to do my homework so I can start aceing my tests.

Don't bring in a sub.Wink

Ready to win more here in MO.

Numbers.

United States
                        Member #23383
                        October 11, 2005
                        485 Posts
                        Posted: December 1, 2005, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

I am sorry to hear that some of the students have dropped out...I think some are going to jump back in once all lessnos are posted ...I do not blame you for not wanting to reteach this...it's always hard to try to teach folks a method that you have down to a science...I am also sorry to hear that you have been knocked out of some wins by taking the time to teach us instead of playing your numbers...I was hoping that when you started this..that you would be able to play your picks and teach ..but I guess I was wrong in my thinking...

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
                          Cleveland, Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #11445
                          February 13, 2005
                          1303 Posts
                          Posted: December 1, 2005, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

I'm still here too tntea! Just had some busy days with work this week. I have a bunch of questions to ask and will post them in the appropriate thread, but do not worry, I'm here taking it all in.

Snakeyes

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: December 1, 2005, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

I am sorry to hear that some of the students have dropped out...I think some are going to jump back in once all lessnos are posted ...I do not blame you for not wanting to reteach this...it's always hard to try to teach folks a method that you have down to a science...I am also sorry to hear that you have been knocked out of some wins by taking the time to teach us instead of playing your numbers...I was hoping that when you started this..that you would be able to play your picks and teach ..but I guess I was wrong in my thinking...

that is ok..  I have not lost any of my money.. lol..  I have had enough hits to keep me playing..

This does take some time.  I have had pms from members wanting me to just give them the numbers to play.  I could do that, but they would then get mad if their numbers lost. I believe it is best to pick your own numbers and learn to do it correctly without just gambling away...

I have learned something doing this.. Students of all ages are alike.. There are those who will do each lesson.. and try.. those who will  quit when the lesson gets tough.. and those who want a grade without working.. And there are those who will put down others for taking the class because they are either  too lazy, or jealous to even try...

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: December 1, 2005, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

I'm still here too tntea! Just had some busy days with work this week. I have a bunch of questions to ask and will post them in the appropriate thread, but do not worry, I'm here taking it all in.

Snakeyes

thanks for posting.. I got something for you if interested.. oh pick 4 is getting ripe for a hit.. Will send you the numbers by pm..

I have enough posts on pick 4.  I sure don't want to disrupted that forum with my picks... for another state...   Wink

Page 8 of 12