Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"A" vs. LP Quick Pick Generator -- Final Wrap-Up

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lottaloot.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
Redford/MI
United States
Member #3396
January 18, 2004
4867 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2005, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Ahhhhh... The male ego at its finest

Wink

I do, however, agree with Todd---The proof is in the pudding Wink

L ttaL   T

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2005, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Todd, at least for me it is a harmless hobby as I don't spend money on tickets, not very often anyway. No money won, but no money lost either.

Maybe one day.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23351 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2005, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

By the way, Lantern, thanks again for all your help and advice when I needed it to develop the filters available on Lottery Post.

In case anyone is not aware, Lantern is a filter genious, and was instrumental in developing what is here.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2005, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Todd

Thank you very much for that, I do have an understanding of filters development, but I would never call myself as you did.

I said, that I would not again help anybody with developing any more filter workouts or programs, but I will change my mind in your case.

If you again need help on developing any more filters just let me know, as I have some more.

Even if I don't play the lottery, I keep on developing more filters every so often, but the right statistics are also of course very very important, filters are useless without a way of using them, their use has to be based on some kind or kinds of statistics.
        I have developed many new filters and variations of new and old filters for the pick 3, but should also work also for the pick 4.

Filters can be used in more than just one way and no one person might use them in exactly the same way.

I spend very little time now days trying to get the winning number, but keep on getting ideas for new filters and or their uses, I develop them and leave it up to, others to use them as they might.

Good luck.

No one yet has made a filter program exactly to the way that I would want the program made, their own ideas always get in the way.

why I no longer want to work with others in making lottery filter programs and or workouts.

I should take programming as a hobby instead of the lottery, nowdays there are so many free and cheap programming languages, like maybe Python, Java, Java script, C++ and others.

I am far from being very intelligent, but maybe I can learn to program some.

I would be mostly interested in lottery filter programming and in their statistics.

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2005, 12:09 am - IP Logged

I must have done something wrong, I didn't mean for all those spaces to be there.

Nowdays I am very interested in all kinds of lottery skips, ranges and statistics.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: December 2, 2005, 9:24 am - IP Logged

By the way, Lantern, thanks again for all your help and advice when I needed it to develop the filters available on Lottery Post.

In case anyone is not aware, Lantern is a filter genious, and was instrumental in developing what is here.

Please join in on theSystems Forum Lantern. Throw in some ideas putting together a good filters method for STRAIGHTS up there. 

We need it for individual states .....and for all states too.  Need your help .....  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
              Member #12618
              March 18, 2005
              2060 Posts
              Posted: December 2, 2005, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

So you helped with the filters on LP Lantern? Cool! =)

Dance like no one is watching.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: December 2, 2005, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Pauline and on Sunday evening or sometime on Monday I will start another pick 3 filter tutorial, that is I will show people some filters that they can use on the pick 3 and pick 4.

I will give a list of many filters both baxed and straight, but it will very much be up to people how they will use them if they do.

I might show how I would use some of them with examples, might even do like TNTEA and try to start some kind of filter class, I am not very sure yet.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                  Redford/MI
                  United States
                  Member #3396
                  January 18, 2004
                  4867 Posts
                  Posted: December 2, 2005, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I would like to join your class, if you ever start one up.

L ttaL   T