Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

About Jorli D

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 11 years ago by nanmaxsplace.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #6388
August 20, 2004
3578 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2005, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

As I sit here,I've read every prayer here,an with each one,a tear has fallen,I will not sit here as say that I know exactly what you are going through,because I don't,I juz know that,at a time like this,you loose a part of who you are,but at the same time,you look for the strength to keep yourself together...

From a parent to another,my heart is broken to know what your family is going through,we must know that that God is watching over your precious babies,an will keep you an your husband strong...

This is a little message to Everyone that reads this....

"Gain wisdom from your yesterday,Live an enjoy your today,And Appreciate Your Tomorrow. If you want to be understood,you must first try to understand,Some people are so busy complaining about what is not right in their lives, Please learn to take a few moments out of your day to thank God, for what is right in your life.Never take anything/anyone for granted,Life is filled with sooo many Treasures,Don't take it lightly"...

Many blessings an prayers,I am sending to you an your family,I open my arms and my heart here to you,if there is anything you need,please let me know.

God bless,

U.n.v.me

atlanta
    United States
    Member #13754
    April 13, 2005
    53 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2005, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

May God be with your child and your family.dont loose hope and keep your faith alive.

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: December 8, 2005, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Your baby and family are in my thoughts and prayers.

WHATT

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: December 8, 2005, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

There is a big snowstorm coming in, and I am sure glad you are home safe with the boys, Daniel.  If you need anything, feel free to give me a call.

Sandy

Louisville, KY
          United States
          Member #15734
          May 20, 2005
          203 Posts
          Posted: December 8, 2005, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

My thoughts and prayers are with the entire family.

As a footnote, the U-M Children's Facility (Mott Children's Hospital) is probably the best place for an ill child to go. I went there when I was 7 years old for some surgery and they treat those kids like royalty. We in the Ann Arbor Area (and the US for that matter) are extremely fortunate to have places like this for our children to go.

Best wishes to your entire family Jorli.

Kris

ILlinois
            United States
            Member #181
            April 10, 2002
            162 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2005, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for letting everyone know Sandy.

God bless Jurli d's baby .

I don't know Jorli D, But my thoughts and prayers will be with her and the baby..........Somehow.......numbers don't mean to much to me either tonight.  I went through something similar two years ago with our Grand daughter. My heart is with her !

I live 30 miles outside of Chicago.......If there's anything that I can do to help her..........please let me know !

Lottoways.............

Lottoways

mglsr's avatar - candle
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #2369
              September 23, 2003
              3072 Posts
              Posted: December 8, 2005, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Our prayers are for all the family

cahaba's avatar - moon
                Birmingham
                United States
                Member #18850
                July 21, 2005
                82 Posts
                Posted: December 8, 2005, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Wishing Jorli and family only the best, and hoping that God intervenes and touches that baby.

"Life is like a box of chocolates...you can speculate on what you're going to get through trial and error"

Susan's avatar - animal duck.jpg
                  Delaware
                  United States
                  Member #529
                  August 2, 2002
                  153 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2005, 12:14 am - IP Logged
                  Jorli, I ask that the Lord surrounds your little Gena with his host of angels to protect and strengthen her as He performs His might and miraculous works…. and please know Jorli, that you and your family are sooo in my prayers! 

Remember....prayers = miracles.....when you call on Jesus, all things are possible!

God Bless -

Susan

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31344 Posts
                    Posted: December 9, 2005, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone and thank you all so very much for the prayers to my wife and I.  I have returned from Chicago with our 2 sons and Jorli remains with our daughter Genevieve, or Gena as Sandy K, has nicknamed her.  We have decided to use Jorli's blog to update news on the baby. I will blog the updates maybe every other day, but will always blog when a significant bit of news is given to us.

Sandy, Jorli will continue to call you as she can.  As you know cellphones are limited in certain areas of the hospital, and she and her parents will do shifts with the baby, even though I'm sure Jorli will continue to stay in the room around the clock with Gena.

I can tell you all, Gena will be back in Michigan on Sunday.  A Medical Transport Helicopter will transfer her to the U of Michigan Childrens Facility.  It is at that time a determination on when Gena will be home will be made.

Gena has lost sight in both eyes and it is permanent.  Her diagnosis was retinablastoma, and though Jorli and I were told she would lose sight in one eye, once the surgeon began the surgery, he discovered a cluster of 3 tumors located on the innercranial right orbit to the center of Gena's forehead. That took away all hope he could spare one eye.  We have began coping with that horrible outcome, but we remain focussed on Gena's care and the fact she is so well loved.  We are forever thankful for all 3 of our children and to all of you for your kind thoughts prayers and concerns. 

God Bless You All,

Daniel & Jorli

love to jorli and all of you.

love to nibble those micey feet.

nobie23's avatar - squiz

United States
                      Member #3009
                      December 12, 2003
                      2065 Posts
                      Posted: December 9, 2005, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone and thank you all so very much for the prayers to my wife and I.  I have returned from Chicago with our 2 sons and Jorli remains with our daughter Genevieve, or Gena as Sandy K, has nicknamed her.  We have decided to use Jorli's blog to update news on the baby. I will blog the updates maybe every other day, but will always blog when a significant bit of news is given to us.

Sandy, Jorli will continue to call you as she can.  As you know cellphones are limited in certain areas of the hospital, and she and her parents will do shifts with the baby, even though I'm sure Jorli will continue to stay in the room around the clock with Gena.

I can tell you all, Gena will be back in Michigan on Sunday.  A Medical Transport Helicopter will transfer her to the U of Michigan Childrens Facility.  It is at that time a determination on when Gena will be home will be made.

Gena has lost sight in both eyes and it is permanent.  Her diagnosis was retinablastoma, and though Jorli and I were told she would lose sight in one eye, once the surgeon began the surgery, he discovered a cluster of 3 tumors located on the innercranial right orbit to the center of Gena's forehead. That took away all hope he could spare one eye.  We have began coping with that horrible outcome, but we remain focussed on Gena's care and the fact she is so well loved.  We are forever thankful for all 3 of our children and to all of you for your kind thoughts prayers and concerns. 

God Bless You All,

Daniel & Jorli

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                        clarkston georgia
                        United States
                        Member #555
                        August 8, 2002
                        3348 Posts
                        Posted: December 9, 2005, 8:38 am - IP Logged

God Bless You All,

Daniel & Jorli

The spirit of God is with you and your family !

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

ILlinois
                          United States
                          Member #181
                          April 10, 2002
                          162 Posts
                          Posted: December 9, 2005, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Daniel and Jorli,

Lottoways here again.....................

I share your tears .

Gena is a special child now. 

Special to many of us here at the LP.  Special to God.

You you two are special people too, with a special job in life now.

Gena will be in my prayers every night......from here after !

God Bless.............and give you strength.

Bob

Lottoways

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                            Clarkston, Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #76
                            January 6, 2002
                            8528 Posts
                            Posted: December 9, 2005, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

If anyone is still following this thread,  there is a note posted in Jorli's bloq from Daniel.

I think that is where all the future updates will be.

Sandy

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
                              TN
                              United States
                              Member #5094
                              June 16, 2004
                              1778 Posts
                              Posted: December 9, 2005, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the information Sandy will check bloq