Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The positive cash flow system

Topic closed. 201 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 12 of 14
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2005, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

If you're consistently winning 10 percent of the time, well then do the math. There's nothing to really explain. Just parlay the winnings.

I'm sorry, I forgot we live in a drive thru-fast food, mega-size it Meal world.....LOL

Like I 've said, this is long term.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19824 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2005, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Pac,
    I play the jackpot games Megamillions and PowerBall, if I hit the jackpot or even second prize once in a life time, I would be ahead, so winning 10% of the time doesn't mean much.  I revised my response when you changed from 80% to 10%.  Do you want to revise your response to 1%?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2005, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Whichever pick 3 numbers I might play in the future, you can be sure that they will not be posted here at LP, but I can still sometimes post pick 3 numbers that I myself won't play.

But anyhow, I can tell you that even now, not ready as I am yet, I can still make numbers for Texas that will make a profit in the long run, I know this.

These would be numbers that I would not post anywhere if I would play them and or if I want to be sure of them.

So you would have to take what I say on my say so only, any numbers posted, I can't of course say that they will make a profit at all, they might or not.

I am only sure of non posted numbers making a profit on the long run and always forever and ever amen, they will not win on every draw of course, but they WILL make a profit on the long run and always, that is a regular ongoing profit, but you would have to take my word for it, as the numbers would not be posted anywhere and no  they would not be given to anybody for "safekeeping" either.

I have not been studing the pick 3 filters for 2 years just for the hell of it.

I do know a few things about filters and their proper use and no, all those filters that I have ever posted about here at LP are not all of the filters that I have, I have some more.

Can  the pick 3 be won in a regular basis for a good profit now and also in the long run ? yes, you can be sure of this, a lot of people have been doing this for years already and some more will later as they learn how.

Will everybody win ? No, but some or many will and will keep on winning also, for as long as there are lotteries.

How ? It is for them (us) to know and for you (us) to find out how.

There is more than enough info already posted here at LP by some people, including myself.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #1340
        April 6, 2003
        2450 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2005, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I just backtested my most successful system to date for pick3 and pick4

BOTH beat the system in cost-to-play vs. winnings, but...

in wins vs. number of games...

pick 3 hit percent is 0.627466%

pick 4 hit percent is 0.149314%

this is playing just 1 number combo for $1 straight (no boxes)

how is 10% possible? you must be sacrificing in the "amount spent per draw" area...

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2005, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Pac,
          I play the jackpot games Megamillions and PowerBall, if I hit the jackpot or even second prize once in a life time, I would be ahead, so winning 10% of the time doesn't mean much.  I revised my response when you changed from 80% to 10%.  Do you want to revise your response to 1%?

I truly meant to type in 10 percent rjoh. Heinekens, sometimes get in my way and then I have to bitch slap them into order. LOL

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2005, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

And I can say that I can win for 1 state a lot more often than just 1 to 10% of the time, a lot more often, things will get very much better as I get better with straight pick 3 filters, then winning as often won't be as important as they will be straight wins and no any numbers that I would play would not be posted only numbers for draws in which i would not play, so if I post for a draw here or anywhere else, I will not play those numbers, I will still post my best possible numbers, but I will not play them myself anyway.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2005, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

And I can say that I can win for 1 state a lot more often than just 1 to 10% of the time, a lot more often, things will get very much better as I get better with straight pick 3 filters, then winning as often won't be as important as they will be straight wins and no any numbers that I would play would not be posted only numbers for draws in which i would not play, so if I post for a draw here or anywhere else, I will not play those numbers, I will still post my best possible numbers, but I will not play them myself anyway.

You speak in tongues.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19824 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2005, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN, I noticed in your prediction statistic you had only posted 10 picks this year, I'm looking forward to you posting more so I can see how well  your filtering is working.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: December 26, 2005, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Hypersoniq

I could not win with only 1 combo.

I don't yet know how many combos I will have to play and how many wins I will get, that is for a few more months yet maybe, all that I know for sure is that there will be a good enough profit often enough.

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: December 26, 2005, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN, I noticed in your prediction statistic you had only posted 10 picks this year, I'm looking forward to you posting more so I can see how well  your filtering is working.

It does not look as if I will post numbers on the predition board as my systems, will give me many more than just 10 numbers to play.

But I might in the future post all states numbers instead.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #1340
                      April 6, 2003
                      2450 Posts
                      Posted: December 26, 2005, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

one combo will not win very often, but costs are kept down... I am trying to develop a CHEAP system... $2 a day total cost to play pick3 AND pick4... people who play a lot of numbers can simply add 'em to the list, others, like myself, who are a bit gunshy about dropping big bets... well, we rack up alot of losing tickets, but the wins make it all worthwhile...

With this strategy tho, backtesting is vital ,so you can see what kind of gaps there are.

on a system such as this, you could play until a hit happens, then stop for the rest of the year... or keep going...

between the 2 systems, bactesting has shown the following (IF you played every day since the games began

TOTAL cost to play ALL pick3 and big4 PA eve. drawings $17,248

TOTAL winnings (64 st. hits P3 and 11 st. hits P4) $87,000

NET profit $69,752

that's a 404.4% return on the ongoing investment over 28 years... better than any CD ;-) but it IS over time...

system needs tweaking, so I am contemplating throwing it out there for open source development to the LP community at large (in particular the excel users)

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2005, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Hypersoniq

That is a very good idea, (the open source) as people can help (maybe) to make it better.

But so far the winnings are very very good, not bad at all.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                          The Carolinas - Charlotte
                          United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: December 26, 2005, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

hypersoniq,

Are you just taking one combination that is overdue and playing it straight until it comes in, or what is the rationale for the one combination?

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
                            Chicago,IL.
                            United States
                            Member #2902
                            November 29, 2003
                            1426 Posts
                            Posted: December 26, 2005, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

http://quicksitebuilder.cnet.com/onetowon/id12.html

For you system players? any of you know anything about these guys?

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                              The Carolinas - Charlotte
                              United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: December 26, 2005, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

No idea, but if they get as many hits as they say, then a logical money management program could make these winners. However, there are a lot of winning numbers on this site...who knows?

Page 12 of 14