Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Better Method for Pick3

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
BuzzsawAnn's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
CHICAGO
United States
Member #28557
December 18, 2005
111 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2006, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

A better metho for pick three is to use Phi

Phi ( O ), is simply an irrational number like pi (p), but one with many unusual mathematical properties. Phi to the first 15 places is 1.618033988749895. What makes it more unusual is that it can be derived in many ways and shows up in relationships throughout the universe.

Take your Pick 3 choice and multiply it by Phi. Then use the three digits in the various lotteries.

What could be better or easier? Think of the time you would save ?

Example--   262 x 1.61803 = 423.916     you can play 423 and 916

Phi is almost a sacred formula consider the possibilities

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4054 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2006, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Yes NodI've tried the Fibonacci numbers before.  Getting the complete set was problematic and I must say it came up with some hits. 

takeemtothebank

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2006, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello there BuzzsawAnn, that is a nifty calculation. Thank you.

I just tried it using 377 that hit last night in IL. & the MD midday hit was right in there, 997.

Here is the calculation in action:

377x1.61803=609.99731

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2006, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

I went back & did your example 262x1.61803 & I got: 423.92386.

After the decimal point that is where the difference happens.

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
          rainbow lake
          Canada
          Member #25177
          November 2, 2005
          10764 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2006, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Here comes the back testing.

Thanks

rainbow lake
            Canada
            Member #25177
            November 2, 2005
            10764 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2006, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Back testing in my state did not prove worthy. Some hits but seldom.

I like the challenge of tracking.

The process of Elimination.

The law of averages

The good system posts

Thats where its at.

No such thing as instant Gratification Have to work at it.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #22395
              September 24, 2005
              1583 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2006, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

>A better method for pick three is to use Phi

Better than what?  Easier than what?  Could you provide some data to back up your statements?

cadl's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                Austin
                United States
                Member #1559
                May 23, 2003
                228 Posts
                Posted: January 8, 2006, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

A better metho for pick three is to use Phi

Phi ( Ø ), is simply an irrational number like pi (p), but one with many unusual mathematical properties. Phi to the first 15 places is 1.618033988749895. What makes it more unusual is that it can be derived in many ways and shows up in relationships throughout the universe.

Take your Pick 3 choice and multiply it by Phi. Then use the three digits in the various lotteries.

What could be better or easier? Think of the time you would save ?

Example--   262 x 1.61803 = 423.916     you can play 423 and 916

Phi is almost a sacred formula consider the possibilities

i tried this a couple of years ago in texas--backtesting with Phi (1.618) and phi

(0.618)--and found no evidence of a success rate which could create a positive cash

flow; tried with day only, nite only and combined draws--no luck

BuzzsawAnn's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
                  CHICAGO
                  United States
                  Member #28557
                  December 18, 2005
                  111 Posts
                  Posted: January 8, 2006, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Well  it  shows up in the universe in the most remarkable ways and I guess we will just have to see.  I think is better than the vtracs and a heck of a lot easier. Phi was here before Vtracs and will be here  when Vtracs is long forgetten.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #22395
                    September 24, 2005
                    1583 Posts
                    Posted: January 8, 2006, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

BuzzsawAnn

Vtracs is designed to help with the lottery. Phi has no such design. Previous posters have found no particular correlation between Phi and the lottery. If you have found such a secret, could you demonstrate with data? Something that warrants further investigation of Phi.

A one month workout, perhaps?

rainbow lake
                      Canada
                      Member #25177
                      November 2, 2005
                      10764 Posts
                      Posted: January 8, 2006, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

V-tracs,Root sums,Sums,Key numbers, Thats where its at good hard facts.

Phi. Start predicting some numbers and we will see how it works, go ahead take the next step.

Seeing is Believing.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: January 12, 2006, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Well  it  shows up in the universe in the most remarkable ways and I guess we will just have to see.  I think is better than the vtracs and a heck of a lot easier. Phi was here before Vtracs and will be here  when Vtracs is long forgetten.

The method does seem too easy.. and too good to be true. I have not back tested in states using it, been busy with the vtracs.  I do agree with you  the Phi is a hell of a lot easier than vtracs was in the beginning..

Now that the charts are made.. it is a matter of looking to see the last draw.. but you have to do that with any system I suppose..

As for being here after vtracs is forgotten..  The vtracs will never be forgotten.. I am passing this winning system down to my children, and their children.

It is just a fun way to make money... and it just flat works..

Your posts are very welcome here.. You give lots of people different things to think about..  That is what one needs when they are looking for something that works for them.. I appreciate everyone's method here at LP.. They may not work for me.. but that is ok.. I had to keep going and searching until I found something that does.. (and I did)

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                          Charlotte NC
                          United States
                          Member #17406
                          June 18, 2005
                          4054 Posts
                          Posted: January 12, 2006, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

No NodVtrac does not work for everybody, just like other systems don't work for everybody.  I've heard people say it over and over, Vtracs did not work for me.  But I congratulate those who have been successful with it.

We are all individuals and have the right to find our own niche without someone campaigning one system.  Swearing that it is the best and you will lose if you use other systems. So quit shoving it down everybody's throats.  What is this a forum or a campaign to convert everybody to Vtracs? We are being Vtrac attacked!

Becoming profitable in pick 3 comes from trying different systems and finding something that works for you by winning, losing, learning, applying methods through trail and error.  The best pick 3 players are the ones who have done that, tracked different states for years and know the patterns because they have seen them year after year. 

Also pick 3 is all about the math.  When you can take a number and run it down in all of it's components then you are a number's player.  Not just the Vtrac component. Vtracs only do the mirrors which is a drop in the bucket in my opinion.  You say the in Vtracs you deal with only 5 digits rather than 9.  Hell I can tell you why and show you the math. 

I have nothing against the system but all right already with the overkill.  You want to promote Vtracs, take us to another level. 

takeemtothebank

cybero's avatar - cybero2
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #7752
                            October 11, 2004
                            202 Posts
                            Posted: January 12, 2006, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

So Tenaj,

What is your stats and winnings so far in 2006? TNTEA obviously knows what's up from the looks of her winnings.

I can personally say VTracs work............many others systems do not seem to produce the results that I have learned from TNTEA and studying VTracs.

I just thought someone needs to stand up for TNTEA...seems alot of folks around here like to step on her every chance they get!

"Nuff Said....

CyberO

cybero@gmail.com 

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
                              If you don't like it, spit it out!
                              United States
                              Member #4756
                              May 23, 2004
                              3435 Posts
                              Posted: January 12, 2006, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

No NodVtrac does not work for everybody, just like other systems don't work for everybody.  I've heard people say it over and over, Vtracs did not work for me.  But I congratulate those who have been successful with it.

We are all individuals and have the right to find our own niche without someone campaigning one system.  Swearing that it is the best and you will lose if you use other systems. So quit shoving it down everybody's throats.  What is this a forum or a campaign to convert everybody to Vtracs? We are being Vtrac attacked!

Becoming profitable in pick 3 comes from trying different systems and finding something that works for you by winning, losing, learning, applying methods through trail and error.  The best pick 3 players are the ones who have done that, tracked different states for years and know the patterns because they have seen them year after year. 

Also pick 3 is all about the math.  When you can take a number and run it down in all of it's components then you are a number's player.  Not just the Vtrac component. Vtracs only do the mirrors which is a drop in the bucket in my opinion.  You say the in Vtracs you deal with only 5 digits rather than 9.  Hell I can tell you why and show you the math. 

I have nothing against the system but all right already with the overkill.  You want to promote Vtracs, take us to another level. 

It sure seems that it's OK for you to shove the "gems" down peoples throat. I personally think that's the biggest joke going. You act like anytime a double number hits, you "knew" it was coming. HA!  You never predict any specific state before it hits, only after the drawing. Most everyone on this site can do that!

It appears you have a problem with anyone that can win often........................let's see...hmmm........Casho and now tntea.

You're posts are some of the most negative posts on this site. But you deem that ok....Keep on with your bad self.