Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Better Method for Pick3

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
paurths's avatar - underground
Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
Belgium
Member #19287
July 29, 2005
2254 Posts
Posted: January 14, 2006, 6:43 am - IP Logged

Yes, state by state.
Ofcourse the drawdata can be approached in many different ways, also multistate-wise. (but then the date will be the most important factor, also difference between midday and evening)

I've read plenty on "sister-states" etc. Well, i have not found one yet! Numbers travel, sure, but where they will popup the following day/draw? No clue there.
One thing that seems to work now and then is using the hot pairs from midday draws for the evening draws. But then again, this also fails more than it works...

I like the "system" from the Michigan-thread. Well, two of them actually. Sandy K using the the pairs from monday-draws and the other one where the digitcount from past week seems to matter.
Only, it is not the hottest digits that popup again, (position 1, 2, 3 and 4) but another group of positions that jumps out of there. But they also die sometimes for 2 or 3 weeks. Like every other "system" i've seen/read about.

There is one 'tho, that does the job. Well, at least so far, in backtesting. (a thread in "Lottery systems") It needs tweaking 'tho, but i truly think this guy found the way to beat pick3, and beat it big time.
I read all about it in the thread, and thought i could adjust a few things about it so it would "work more often".
The code behind it to test is massive and there are numerous ... how to say this? traps or something, so it will take quite some time before i could even post results about it. Btw, this is for straight hits only. No box, there's no profit with boxed numbers in this specific setup.
I hope to post about it within 3 weeks, with full results for every state i tested. And the credits will go then to the person that came up with it, i'll make sure about that.

Then again, i tried a similar thing, tweaking filters so the program would select it's own filters, different for each state, and then the code should tweak it and set its best value. But i failed big time at this. Too many filters are so "unpredictable".

Well, more about it when/if i ever finish this thing. (which is not sure ofcourse)

G's
Ricky

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #22395
    September 24, 2005
    1583 Posts
    Posted: January 14, 2006, 6:54 am - IP Logged

Paurths,

I know the value of having large amounts of data to work with. Similar to RJoh, I too used to dabble with BASIC and dedicated programs - never needed a spreadsheet. I admire all of the people on here that are programming spreadsheets.

The new method you mention sounds very exciting. Hope it goes as expected and I, for one, will be watching for it.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: January 14, 2006, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Yes, state by state.
      Ofcourse the drawdata can be approached in many different ways, also multistate-wise. (but then the date will be the most important factor, also difference between midday and evening)

I've read plenty on "sister-states" etc. Well, i have not found one yet! Numbers travel, sure, but where they will popup the following day/draw? No clue there.
      One thing that seems to work now and then is using the hot pairs from midday draws for the evening draws. But then again, this also fails more than it works...

I like the "system" from the Michigan-thread. Well, two of them actually. Sandy K using the the pairs from monday-draws and the other one where the digitcount from past week seems to matter.
      Only, it is not the hottest digits that popup again, (position 1, 2, 3 and 4) but another group of positions that jumps out of there. But they also die sometimes for 2 or 3 weeks. Like every other "system" i've seen/read about.

There is one 'tho, that does the job. Well, at least so far, in backtesting. (a thread in "Lottery systems") It needs tweaking 'tho, but i truly think this guy found the way to beat pick3, and beat it big time.
      I read all about it in the thread, and thought i could adjust a few things about it so it would "work more often".
      The code behind it to test is massive and there are numerous ... how to say this? traps or something, so it will take quite some time before i could even post results about it. Btw, this is for straight hits only. No box, there's no profit with boxed numbers in this specific setup.
      I hope to post about it within 3 weeks, with full results for every state i tested. And the credits will go then to the person that came up with it, i'll make sure about that.

Then again, i tried a similar thing, tweaking filters so the program would select it's own filters, different for each state, and then the code should tweak it and set its best value. But i failed big time at this. Too many filters are so "unpredictable".

Well, more about it when/if i ever finish this thing. (which is not sure ofcourse)

G's
      Ricky

Sounds interesting.. Looking forward to your results..

Thanks..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2006, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

So Tenaj,

What is your stats and winnings so far in 2006? TNTEA obviously knows what's up from the looks of her winnings.

I can personally say VTracs work............many others systems do not seem to produce the results that I have learned from TNTEA and studying VTracs.

I just thought someone needs to stand up for TNTEA...seems alot of folks around here like to step on her every chance they get!

"Nuff Said....

CyberO

cybero@gmail.com 

DanceOh please. This is about constanting shoving a system down people throats and saying don't use this LP member's system because you will lose.  I hit for $1,800 tonight on 142 in SC tonight.  One of my pet states.  Read the  "Gems Alert" thread. 

Two $1 straight hits and it's because I've seen what travels with 967 over and over and over and that's why I can take it to the Bank.  Many other numbers I know with the same vibrations.  You wanna hit 555, play it after 322 falls exactly in any state.  Another hit this week.  That's the kind of stuff that you know once you graduate.

I paid cash for a new computer today.  How about that.  It was from the 835 hit.LOL

Oh did I mentioned I hit the 062 in Pa.LOL

I never said that Vtracs didn't work.  I just said enough already saying it is the best system because it is not.  Quit cutting down other people systems.  Stop telling people not to use certain LP members system because they will lose. Nobody's system is the best system.  The best system is what works for you and stop promoting it like a polictician.

Oh, you wanted to know what I've won so far this year, about $4000.  I'm glad Vtrac works for you and that you are winning.

I think it is a good thing that Tntea is helping others with Vtracs.  She should'nt be saying don't play this LP member's system because you will lose especially since that member was hitting two and three times a day.

So congratulations, continue to win and remember that Vtracs is not for everybody nor is mine or anybody else's system. 

Cybero,

TnTea SAYS she wins....but does she copy and paste much here of her winnings......

lol...hey I made a profit of $100,000 bucks this year.......lol.......believe me also?????

I am not knocking vtracs......they just don't work without using a large string...and tntea will admit that she boxes almost everything and if she played that string straight and box, she may win but not the amounts she is talking about (I could be wrong......maybe I am wrong but I don't think so)......she needs to play that string for days sometimes......vtrac to me is a "filter" and I use it as such.

If you are going to brag you are winning all this dough, tea....back it up......or it is just talk.

Sandy

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #22395
          September 24, 2005
          1583 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2006, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Sandy K

Actually, I believe YOU made $101,000!

Dance

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2006, 12:20 am - IP Logged

So Tenaj,

What is your stats and winnings so far in 2006? TNTEA obviously knows what's up from the looks of her winnings.

I can personally say VTracs work............many others systems do not seem to produce the results that I have learned from TNTEA and studying VTracs.

I just thought someone needs to stand up for TNTEA...seems alot of folks around here like to step on her every chance they get!

"Nuff Said....

CyberO

cybero@gmail.com 

DanceOh please. This is about constanting shoving a system down people throats and saying don't use this LP member's system because you will lose.  I hit for $1,800 tonight on 142 in SC tonight.  One of my pet states.  Read the  "Gems Alert" thread. 

Two $1 straight hits and it's because I've seen what travels with 967 over and over and over and that's why I can take it to the Bank.  Many other numbers I know with the same vibrations.  You wanna hit 555, play it after 322 falls exactly in any state.  Another hit this week.  That's the kind of stuff that you know once you graduate.

I paid cash for a new computer today.  How about that.  It was from the 835 hit.LOL

Oh did I mentioned I hit the 062 in Pa.LOL

I never said that Vtracs didn't work.  I just said enough already saying it is the best system because it is not.  Quit cutting down other people systems.  Stop telling people not to use certain LP members system because they will lose. Nobody's system is the best system.  The best system is what works for you and stop promoting it like a polictician.

Oh, you wanted to know what I've won so far this year, about $4000.  I'm glad Vtrac works for you and that you are winning.

I think it is a good thing that Tntea is helping others with Vtracs.  She should'nt be saying don't play this LP member's system because you will lose especially since that member was hitting two and three times a day.

So congratulations, continue to win and remember that Vtracs is not for everybody nor is mine or anybody else's system. 

Cybero,

TnTea SAYS she wins....but does she copy and paste much here of her winnings......

lol...hey I made a profit of $100,000 bucks this year.......lol.......believe me also?????

I am not knocking vtracs......they just don't work without using a large string...and tntea will admit that she boxes almost everything and if she played that string straight and box, she may win but not the amounts she is talking about (I could be wrong......maybe I am wrong but I don't think so)......she needs to play that string for days sometimes......vtrac to me is a "filter" and I use it as such.

If you are going to brag you are winning all this dough, tea....back it up......or it is just talk.

Sandy,

First I am not bragging...  I am just showing people the vtracs do work. If one doesn't like the method fine.. They can use whatever works for them.  I just recently found out that one could just get a subscription for vtracs and let them send you the number.  I had rather pick them myself.. win or lose.. at least I played apart on where my money goes without having to pay someone to do that for me..

Second, I have posted the wins.. what do you mean back it up..?

The strings in vtracs are either $2 strings or $3 strings..  Sometimes two strings are needed for a box hit.. And those boxes, unless doubles, are not paid much... 

I am doing much better this year with the pick 4...I have posted the strings there as well.

As for backing up .. How?  if you ran the vtracs.. you would see where they return, exchange etc.

If you played the warnings.. you will see where the doubles come..  I play mostly HHL LLH doubles unless there was a hot pair that was either LL or HH within that week.

I have only posted 172 wins on the prediction board.. Did I get them all.. ? NO... I dont' spend that much each day..

There are several people on here that are constantly putting down the vtracs. That is ok .. if they cannot get it to work for them, then I suggest they move on to something else and be happy for those who can work them.

This is not the first time that you have insulted my integrity.  I have no reason to lie about the vtracs. I am not selling it for a profit.  I am here to help others.  They of course have to help themselves.

I dont know what you have against me.  I have done nothing to you.

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2006, 12:35 am - IP Logged

No NodVtrac does not work for everybody, just like other systems don't work for everybody.  I've heard people say it over and over, Vtracs did not work for me.  But I congratulate those who have been successful with it.

We are all individuals and have the right to find our own niche without someone campaigning one system.  Swearing that it is the best and you will lose if you use other systems. So quit shoving it down everybody's throats.  What is this a forum or a campaign to convert everybody to Vtracs? We are being Vtrac attacked!

Becoming profitable in pick 3 comes from trying different systems and finding something that works for you by winning, losing, learning, applying methods through trail and error.  The best pick 3 players are the ones who have done that, tracked different states for years and know the patterns because they have seen them year after year. 

Also pick 3 is all about the math.  When you can take a number and run it down in all of it's components then you are a number's player.  Not just the Vtrac component. Vtracs only do the mirrors which is a drop in the bucket in my opinion.  You say the in Vtracs you deal with only 5 digits rather than 9.  Hell I can tell you why and show you the math. 

I have nothing against the system but all right already with the overkill.  You want to promote Vtracs, take us to another level. 

Tenaj,

you are most certainly right, Vtracs will not work for everyone. It really depends on how much time you put into it.  I am terribly sorry it didn't work for those people.  I gave it by best shot.  It is fortunately working for me. If it stops.. then the ride has been great..  But since there is only so many vtracs to know,  and so little numbers to choose from, how could it...?

I agree with you on trying different methods... and finding with winning and losing and learning more as you lose than you do as you win.. Been there and done that.. and finding my careless errors weekly.

I am not promoting vtracs.. It is the system I use.. enough said about that...

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4054 Posts
                Posted: January 25, 2006, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Bananatntea,I got a nice fat hit on 717 tonight and I'm not going to let this crap spoil my win!!!!!

If there were a moon emoticon I would give it to you. But take thisHit With Stick

takeemtothebank

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                  Killer's Cove
                  United States
                  Member #57
                  December 17, 2001
                  5661 Posts
                  Posted: January 25, 2006, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Bananatntea,I got a nice fat hit on 717 tonight and I'm not going to let this crap spoil my win!!!!!

If there were a moon emoticon I would give it to you. But take thisHit With Stick

Patriotbg

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                    rainbow lake
                    Canada
                    Member #25177
                    November 2, 2005
                    10764 Posts
                    Posted: January 25, 2006, 8:59 am - IP Logged

V-tracs work
                    They work well
                    But just like any other method its how much work you put into it
                    Nobody has the perfect method
                    But when you can predict more accurately you can win more often
                    its all about increaseing your odds

With no method or data tracking your chances are 1 in 1000 on pick 3
                    with data tracking your odds can be as low as 1 in 10

I have seen first hand v-tracs at work goes great with Sum and Root sum it becomes a process of elimination.

Tenta follows her numbers well She told me to watch for 835 as it travels with 976 and bang the very next day it was there.

I have learned a lot of systems since being her V-tracs is one of them. Root Sums, Sums etc even came up with some of my own observation.

Who cares if someone is good and likes to brag about winning, does that create jealousy? Envy?

If you dont like what they say dont post back, if you dont believe them give thier system a honest try you might be surprised.

I did.

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                      rainbow lake
                      Canada
                      Member #25177
                      November 2, 2005
                      10764 Posts
                      Posted: January 25, 2006, 9:04 am - IP Logged

I may have got some names mixed up above but what the H I do the same with Numbers.

All systems have merit.

Including the person that uses no system.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23352 Posts
                        Posted: January 25, 2006, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

I personally think this gets waaaaaay too carried away with people jumping on tntea about Vtracs. 

It's a method that appears to be pretty well thought-out, and tntea obviously enjoys using it (as do numerous other people), and I don't see tntea going around name-calling people who don't use Vtracs, so why do that to tntea?

Plus, I think you all need to read tntea's post above again.  She is defending her system without resorting to name-calling or getting overly defensive.

(I'm sure the fact that I'm posting this defense of tntea is going to cause a certain segment of the members to complain to each other about how I take sides, and how I'm a big fan of Vtracs, but you know what?  I stopped caring what negative things people say a long time ago, and plus it's just not true.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                          Charlotte NC
                          United States
                          Member #17406
                          June 18, 2005
                          4054 Posts
                          Posted: January 25, 2006, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

I personally think this gets waaaaaay too carried away with people jumping on tntea about Vtracs. 

It's a method that appears to be pretty well thought-out, and tntea obviously enjoys using it (as do numerous other people), and I don't see tntea going around name-calling people who don't use Vtracs, so why do that to tntea?

Plus, I think you all need to read tntea's post above again.  She is defending her system without resorting to name-calling or getting overly defensive.

(I'm sure the fact that I'm posting this defense of tntea is going to cause a certain segment of the members to complain to each other about how I take sides, and how I'm a big fan of Vtracs, but you know what?  I stopped caring what negative things people say a long time ago, and plus it's just not true.)

Yes NodYou are right, she doesn't result to name calling, it's passive agressive. 

Did you read "What observation will do" in her blog? It's not naming calling, but it's trashing another member's system who has never uttered a word againist her or V-Tracs.  That's what a lot of this is about. 

I say, if you can dish it out you should be able to take it. 

takeemtothebank

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: January 25, 2006, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Cat fights won't help. Learn to love one another.

cat fight

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23352 Posts
                              Posted: January 25, 2006, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Gee, you know I just don't see how that Blog entry is "trashing another member's system."  Even if I were Laverne reading that entry, I honestly would not feel trashed.

To me, that Blog entry is a commentary on how tntea came to use her current method.  It seems pretty straightforward, and I just don't see the passive-aggressivenes.

I'm not going to invalidate your feelings on this, because I know that two people can read something completely differently.

I just don't see where tntea is coming onto the forums and trash-talking people.  If you don't like what she says, then you can always use the block feature (which you have full access to, as a Platinum member).

IMHO, that's a better approach than escalating a war of words.  Tenaj, my friend, you know that I am not picking on you, right?  I just get uneasy when this stuff happens in the forums.

Cheers

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!