Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Better Method for Pick3

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
Michigan
United States
Member #22395
September 24, 2005
1583 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2006, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

This "Math Forum" lags way behind (165 topics) all the others. How about adding Vtracs to this forum? Make it so any post that has the word vtacs, automatically gets refused from other forums.

Just an idea. I am not against reading about all systems.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31369 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2006, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Gee, you know I just don't see how that Blog entry is "trashing another member's system."  Even if I were Laverne reading that entry, I honestly would not feel trashed.

To me, that Blog entry is a commentary on how tntea came to use her current method.  It seems pretty straightforward, and I just don't see the passive-aggressivenes.

I'm not going to invalidate your feelings on this, because I know that two people can read something completely differently.

I just don't see where tntea is coming onto the forums and trash-talking people.  If you don't like what she says, then you can always use the block feature (which you have full access to, as a Platinum member).

IMHO, that's a better approach than escalating a war of words.  Tenaj, my friend, you know that I am not picking on you, right?  I just get uneasy when this stuff happens in the forums.

Cheers

when i read it - i felt bad for laverne.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Zoozie's avatar - back
      South Fort Myers
      United States
      Member #26835
      November 23, 2005
      454 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2006, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

What happened to actually staying on the topic of the thread?  Buzz Ann started this with a phi method and we got WAY OFF TRACK...............

Some can scratch their ass and see numbers to play - does that mean his/her method doesn't work or that they should tell everyone to scratch?

We've got the vtrac info for people to learn, we've got the "MY Sparking Gems" info for people to learn plus all the other methods/systems people has come up with on here.  Who is to say what is wrong or right.  Before you start on me, I KNOW I am not perfect or that any of my methods are perfect.

If you have something NEW then post a new topic and let us put our minds together and MAKE MONEY!

This is ridiculous.  We actually had old members drop back in and they have already left again after a day or two of visiting.

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
      Napoleon Hill

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
        Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4053 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2006, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Gee, you know I just don't see how that Blog entry is "trashing another member's system."  Even if I were Laverne reading that entry, I honestly would not feel trashed.

To me, that Blog entry is a commentary on how tntea came to use her current method.  It seems pretty straightforward, and I just don't see the passive-aggressivenes.

I'm not going to invalidate your feelings on this, because I know that two people can read something completely differently.

I just don't see where tntea is coming onto the forums and trash-talking people.  If you don't like what she says, then you can always use the block feature (which you have full access to, as a Platinum member).

IMHO, that's a better approach than escalating a war of words.  Tenaj, my friend, you know that I am not picking on you, right?  I just get uneasy when this stuff happens in the forums.

Cheers

Yes NodLaverne certainly was crushed and called Tntea out on the "new pick3 system thread" and asked Tntea to take it back. 

I know you are not picking on me because I can take constructive criticism and hold accountability for my actions.  You have been most helpful in many endeavors I've had here on LP and I'm grateful.  I have more respect for you to suck up to you, so you can talk my words as sincere.

Tntea repeatedly mentioned Laverne's system as a losing system.  It was construed as insulting, not only by Laverne by other members too. 

I understand your uneasiness but that blog entry could have been a more tactful commentary on how someone arrived at their current method without comparing V-Tracs to another's member's system and stating that that member had a losing system.

So regardless of whether it was straightforward, it was offending and in my opinion worst than name calling and trash-talked Laverne.  It not why was it even necessary to even use Laverne's name?

takeemtothebank

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2006, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Cheers

when i read it - i felt bad for laverne.

When I saw the blog that was written by tntea I was shocked that she had to go to such great lengths to speak against my doubles methods in her blog: vtracs center.

I had no recent exchange of conversation with her. When tntea first came to the Lottery Post on June 30,2004 soon after she asked me how I tracked the doubles. I explained it to her, she even sent me private messages. I gave her many many examples. Tntea said that she just could not understand my States & Dates method.

These were cordial meetings & at no time were any ill feelings expressed by tntea. Until now...Why now? What sparked tntea into going after me, in poor taste, to single me out. I'm sure she had tried other lottery methods. tntea has past posts dealing with clipper & a doubles method. There are many posts with her exchanging ideas concerning doubles methods.

I still have to go back to the question of what sparked tntea to single me out in a very distasteful manner & publish it in her blog explaining her vtracs. WOW! 

Was it my post on My $parkling Gem$ Lottery $y$tem? Was it because I was showcasing the gems & celebrating when they hit? & that my doubles method is a concept that tntea just could not master & she felt as though she had to put my method down out in the open forum?

Sometimes when someone cannot catch on to something they will down it & uplift what they can understand at any cost.

The link below is a post where tntea agrees with me concerning the gems.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/127131

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
            Member #13130
            March 30, 2005
            2171 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2006, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

What happened to actually staying on the topic of the thread?  Buzz Ann started this with a phi method and we got WAY OFF TRACK...............

Some can scratch their ass and see numbers to play - does that mean his/her method doesn't work or that they should tell everyone to scratch?

We've got the vtrac info for people to learn, we've got the "MY Sparking Gems" info for people to learn plus all the other methods/systems people has come up with on here.  Who is to say what is wrong or right.  Before you start on me, I KNOW I am not perfect or that any of my methods are perfect.

If you have something NEW then post a new topic and let us put our minds together and MAKE MONEY!

This is ridiculous.  We actually had old members drop back in and they have already left again after a day or two of visiting.

Would that be hand/cheek same side or hand/cheek opposite sides? Jester

More drama here than daytime soaps... and interactive too. Crazy 

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
            Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
              Member #26882
              November 23, 2005
              1404 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2006, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Ok You Two,

Since I am a peacemaker in this earthy life, I have a suggestion and please only take it as advice for someone who has experience with this type of situation because I have gone though this same scenario as being a natural healer and finding a cure for a disease.

Again this is only my personal wisdom on this though experience:

Tntea, You are good at what you do and I have looked at the v-track system and you are right the numbers do come up and I have seen it happen many times! Although I do not use it, I would not tell anyone looking for good numbers to play NOT TOO! It's a good thing going on!

Laverne, Same goes with your Gems! I have seen time and time again what you say comes to pass many times over again and again, and also though I rely on guides for numbers, I would say you got a very good thing going on with the Gem system and would advise those to watch what you say and follow it! Again another Good thing going on there and the proof is in the pudding as they say!

Ok now here is my Advice, Not that Any One Asked, But I am just trying to help here and don't want either to take offense!

Tntea, If that were I reading what you have in your blog, I would feel hurt because my name was in it and I would feel that you were being sarcastic with my system, but that is me, I am a sensitive person! And I am sure human nature would make the most of us feel that way. So my advice to stop this situation between the two of you is to remove the name Laverne and replace it with something else. I think that is all she is asking for and it does not seem like an unreasonable request.

It all comes down to whether you want this situation to go on or end it peacefully so that we all can get back to what we are here for and that is helping each other get some money in our pockets. Everyone here needs a Blessing that is why we are all here! Whether it is through v-tracs, Gems, Intuition, Angels, Guides, Wheels, whatever so be it, but in the end when someone gets a number and it's a winner don't we all have a BIG SMILE on our face? Now that is one thing we all have in common!

Blessings To You Both!
                Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4053 Posts
                Posted: January 25, 2006, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Would that be hand/cheek same side or hand/cheek opposite sides? Jester

More drama here than daytime soaps... and interactive too. Crazy 

Yes NodThat's exactly what I thought when I first came to LP and people where fighting with Tntea about the excessive posting of V-Tracs.  My reply was "when I came to LP I didn't know I would be entertained as well."  But it ain't funny now.

takeemtothebank

Zoozie's avatar - back
                  South Fort Myers
                  United States
                  Member #26835
                  November 23, 2005
                  454 Posts
                  Posted: January 25, 2006, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

time*treat

Do the high and low method and/or horizontal or vertical positioning  Green laugh

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
                  Napoleon Hill

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: January 25, 2006, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

time*treat

Do the high and low method and/or horizontal or vertical positioning  Green laugh

Are those cheeks good in all states? And how long are they good for ?  a week? Month? Or scratch for one day?

ass scratch

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31369 Posts
                      Posted: January 25, 2006, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

time*treat

Are those cheeks good in all states? And how long are they good for ?  a week? Month? Or scratch for one day?

ass scratch

did i hear scratch?  got kitty's attention.  behind the ears, please.

love to nibble those micey feet.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                        Member #13130
                        March 30, 2005
                        2171 Posts
                        Posted: January 25, 2006, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Just wait till BuzzsawAnn sees what happened to her thread while she wasn't looking...Lurking

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: January 25, 2006, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Ok You Two,

Since I am a peacemaker in this earthy life, I have a suggestion and please only take it as advice for someone who has experience with this type of situation because I have gone though this same scenario as being a natural healer and finding a cure for a disease.

Again this is only my personal wisdom on this though experience:

Tntea, You are good at what you do and I have looked at the v-track system and you are right the numbers do come up and I have seen it happen many times! Although I do not use it, I would not tell anyone looking for good numbers to play NOT TOO! It's a good thing going on!

Laverne, Same goes with your Gems! I have seen time and time again what you say comes to pass many times over again and again, and also though I rely on guides for numbers, I would say you got a very good thing going on with the Gem system and would advise those to watch what you say and follow it! Again another Good thing going on there and the proof is in the pudding as they say!

Ok now here is my Advice, Not that Any One Asked, But I am just trying to help here and don't want either to take offense!

Tntea, If that were I reading what you have in your blog, I would feel hurt because my name was in it and I would feel that you were being sarcastic with my system, but that is me, I am a sensitive person! And I am sure human nature would make the most of us feel that way. So my advice to stop this situation between the two of you is to remove the name Laverne and replace it with something else. I think that is all she is asking for and it does not seem like an unreasonable request.

It all comes down to whether you want this situation to go on or end it peacefully so that we all can get back to what we are here for and that is helping each other get some money in our pockets. Everyone here needs a Blessing that is why we are all here! Whether it is through v-tracs, Gems, Intuition, Angels, Guides, Wheels, whatever so be it, but in the end when someone gets a number and it's a winner don't we all have a BIG SMILE on our face? Now that is one thing we all have in common!

Blessings To You Both!

Thank you Clairvoyance for your good words. It means alot to me.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                            FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: January 25, 2006, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

I just look at the prediction pages posters and their results and stats to determine "who is better". It is all there (and filterable) for anyone to consider. Why is this such a mystery? Is the forum or a blog entry a better place to prove our point than the prediction board stats? I think not.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: January 25, 2006, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj, Laverne, and Tntea, Please realize that I'm only goofing around just to lighten things up a little. Please don't take my jokes personally. Not that anyone has complained, but thought it was important to mention.

Now let's not fight about top billing in the list above. It was in no particular order okay....I hope I didn't start a new war. LOL