Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does Anyone Want Goose to Come Back?

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 11 years ago by init2win.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Should we allow Goose to come back to LP? (Read below BEFORE answering.)

Yes [ 11 ]  [17.74%]
No [ 51 ]  [82.26%]
Total Valid Votes [ 62 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 28 ]  
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8359 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2006, 1:53 am - IP Logged

1124 views! Wow! Todd, at least Goose brings in the business and keeps lottery post commentaries at an all time high.

It's not goose who's bringing in the business it's Todd who started the thread. If anything the people are coming to see what he may have wrote.

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
    Charleston
    United States
    Member #1990
    August 5, 2003
    1675 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2006, 6:56 am - IP Logged

1124 views! Wow! Todd, at least Goose brings in the business and keeps lottery post commentaries at an all time high.

It's not goose who's bringing in the business it's Todd who started the thread. If anything the people are coming to see what he may have wrote.

I Agree!
      clinton tn
      United States
      Member #28767
      December 22, 2005
      8 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2006, 6:50 am - IP Logged

As a member of the community however new I may be, my vote is also no, after reading the previous postings by goose and others, goose does seem to "want attention", not adding much in the way of valued comment, seemingly the comments that are posted,  are done so to enrage others or just to post "just to have posted something",  I believe the phrase is "some people just like to talk to hear themselves talk".  As for the old adage rules were made to be broken, this would NOT apply in this case. Part of the reason I joined LP was not only the tools but to be a part of the positive posting unity that this website is unique in.

Let the goose find another pond to swim in

A dream is a wish your heart makes,

Good fortune to you all 

init2win