Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wow This Place has Changed!!

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31358 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2006, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

sage - real good to have you back .

love to nibble those micey feet.

gilla's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #566
    August 13, 2002
    2453 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2006, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/search.asp?q=Sedertree+60%2F40+wheel&t=all

This is what I got when I did a searcd for it...

The last I heard he was selling at his website(he made a program) and he stopped because his code was broken and he was getting ripped off. So he took it down I believe...Have you checked his blog, I haven't .......but guess I will now. Don't bother, nothing there to see.

gilla

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19829 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2006, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

There a many good people here on LP and we learn from each other...It's about Sharing and Winning. To the Good posters there is no reason to stop posting just because we have a few egos. It is unfair for those of us who benefit from your knowledege and expertise. Just IGNORE them and keep posting!

Ms. Pat

I Agree!
      I never noticed this in the jackpot forum where I mostly post.  There must be a more friendly crowd over there.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bubber58's avatar - lol

United States
        Member #3094
        December 23, 2003
        1059 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2006, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

P.S. Some people enjoy posting All States -- nothing AT ALL wrong with that.  Nobody has a monopoly on what works all the time, so there's nothing that says an All-States poster has the wrong idea.  If that's your thing, more power to you.

most of us play this game to make money, thats the reason we play, my suggestion was not to discourage posting, but to zero in on it... not everyone who post all states track all states,,, maybe this would discourage those who just put up numbers with no research and maybe not...

Litebets27's avatar - power
          Maryland
          United States
          Member #10465
          January 14, 2005
          6065 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2006, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello Sage. I have only been a member since January 2005, but, as many people did before joining, I visited and read the postings here for almost a year prior to joining. I enjoyed most of what I saw and wanted to desperately comment on some of the post but was somewhat afraid to join in. At that time I was apprehensive about becoming a member or doing anything on the computer at all.

There were many people who posted on the prediction page that I immediately sort out once I clicked on the site. Many of those people no longer post, and I miss their post.

I upgraded my membership late December so that I can track two old systems that produce a long list of numbers. I use All States to track which State these two systems are getting good results out of. I am doing alot of work with pensil and paper, but using the All State feature helps alott.

I'm sure others are using it for various reasons also. But that is my reason. I'm hoping that once Todd has brought in a reputable site that will allow you to play other states online, I would have by then had proof that these workouts will let me know which States to play them in.

Thanks for respnding to the problem of the fighting and unfriendly attitudes that seem to be showing up more and more here. I think It will take some of the older members to bring back some of the old comradery here.

litebets

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31358 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2006, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Sage, I agree with you, also.  I think that the "all states" feature has turned out to be a favorite thing for people to use so that they get a lot of hits on the prediction results page.  Also there are things like people posting a bunch of pairs and saying that they will hit somewhere some time!!  Most of us that have been around for awhile recoginize them for what they are but new members or guests don't. 

Please don't be a stranger to Lottery Post. 

CD - don't use the pairs - you chased one pairs poster off  with your snide digs - i'm not easy to chase off.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
              Clarksville
              United States
              Member #487
              July 15, 2002
              17638 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2006, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello Sage..nice to see you back..missed your posts..

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Atlanta Georgia
                United States
                Member #96
                January 23, 2002
                8794 Posts
                Posted: January 22, 2006, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Cheers

Welcome back !!

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

konane's avatar - wallace
                  Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #1265
                  March 13, 2003
                  3333 Posts
                  Posted: January 22, 2006, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Posting all states versus individual states .... that's why Todd in his infinite programming wisdom has a check box at the top of each state's prediction page you can click which "Hide All States Picks." 

If I'm wanting to compare what I think is going to hit in a particular state with other predictors that's the first thing I do. 

Then you can check a individual predictor's stats to see whether they're hot or cold to filter further.

Good luck to everyone!

MollyG's avatar - happy
                    TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
                    United States
                    Member #9019
                    November 25, 2004
                    523 Posts
                    Posted: January 22, 2006, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Sage, welcome back. I didn't have a lot of connection with you, but I definately recall your posts. Also, I go far back....to Maybell's too.

I love your message above. I'm sure it applies to ALL of us, at times. Guess we need you around to straighten us out.

Again, welcome back!

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                      E-Town,Ky
                      United States
                      Member #3493
                      January 25, 2004
                      6348 Posts
                      Posted: January 22, 2006, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Thats my opinion to JorliD,Lucky gives a great deal of his time to help everyone on this post,and if you don't want to see his post i'm sure he dosen't mind,Thanks Lucky for your posting.

Saleo Paleo    

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                        Clarkston, Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #76
                        January 6, 2002
                        8528 Posts
                        Posted: January 22, 2006, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

um..umm...ummm......How in the world does such a giving man as Lucky get dragged into these things is beyond me.  Exactly what Sage was trying to say....we are cutting each other down...senseless...same thing as the "pair posters" cut-down....there are people who use them....just let everyone do their own thing.  No one is right on here with their predictions ....or even right "virtually" all the time......I would rather rather work with a few pairs and compare with my workout with Rick G's straight system (sedertree's)...than some 30 numbers that most of the time give a box win.  Pairs have a purpose and I am glad Pair Posters post.  I am one of them....and I win consistently.......usually other tools besides the pairs.

Sage, I am glad to see you here.  I often wondered where you went.  You hit the nail on the head.  It has become a "I am the best and I have a system and I ain't gonna share because I love all the glory", instead of "what can I do to help the others?".  It is called teamwork with the latter quote. Look at underneath my signature.......that should say it all.

So please stop picking on the "givers" on here.......and realize that they are the "heroes."  The ones with no fanfare, just working to help others WIN SOME BUCKS.  That is the purpose of the Pick3 Forum....to win some bucks, to have some good lottery friends, to share some good ideas, not to peddle wares or boast about all the money you won.....or run people off who have new ideas or concepts.  You may not like concepts...then don't use them.  If you don't like All States posts, then hide them.....you have the option. 

Sandy

konane's avatar - wallace
                          Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #1265
                          March 13, 2003
                          3333 Posts
                          Posted: January 22, 2006, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Seems if we all view Lottery Post as a very large "think tank" where all ideas are welcome then we're all the beneficiary of innovation that comes from such a mindset.

Good luck to everyone!

LARRY G's avatar - hiro dolphin_neg.jpg
                            Chicago
                            United States
                            Member #121
                            February 21, 2002
                            1453 Posts
                            Posted: January 22, 2006, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello Sage....Welcome back!

Life is good....

Sandy K...I like your quote..

Liars are usually losers, Boasters are usually needy.  True heroes need no fanfare.  They let their actions speak louder than their words.  They are the givers.  They boast not, and give all.

Todd...Has went way beyond...from what the so called Lottery Universe ever thought about....Congrats to Todd

Larry G.

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #2448
                              October 4, 2003
                              25908 Posts
                              Posted: January 22, 2006, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Seems if we all view Lottery Post as a very large "think tank" where all ideas are welcome then we're all the beneficiary of innovation that comes from such a mindset.

I Agree!