Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wow This Place has Changed!!

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
konane's avatar - wallace
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #1265
March 13, 2003
3333 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2006, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

I work in a LottoStore as I have mentioned before.

I do want to tell you, when I see "LUCKY'" printed out in the hand of a customer who is placing their bets for the pick 3..  I have to smile.  They don't know that I am tntea on here.

They are coming here printing out Lucky's predictions for TN and running them..

There are a lot of customers who do this.. I dont see that many people on here from Alabama or the area in which I live.. So they must be daily guests who come here for Lucky's predictons..

Lucky...

That says a lot about the trust people have in you...

Keep up the good work..

Btw.. before I joined.. I would be a daily guest too to get Lucky's predictions..

Too cool!!!! Thanks for posting that!!  Big Grin Angel

I've used Lucky's predictions as a benchmark since Maybell's.  Never figured out how he had so many hits but he has certainly proven himself over the years!! Hurray!  Dance

Good luck to everyone!

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
    Florence, Alabama
    United States
    Member #8658
    November 13, 2004
    1993 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2006, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

I do want to tell you, when I see "LUCKY'" printed out in the hand of a customer who is placing their bets for the pick 3..  I have to smile.  They don't know that I am tntea on here.

There are a lot of customers who do this.. I dont see that many people on here from Alabama or the area in which I live.. So they must be daily guests who come here for Lucky's predictons..

Lucky...

Keep up the good work..

Btw.. before I joined.. I would be a daily guest too to get Lucky's predictions..

hmmmm I wonder if you have ran my numbers for me on one of my trips to Alabama. I usually stop at the Ardmore exit on I65 going to Alabama to get my last minute tickets I forgot to play before I left Clarksville.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2006, 9:49 am - IP Logged

LoveWelcome back dear friend.....

Alabama
        United States
        Member #17830
        June 27, 2005
        309 Posts
        Posted: January 23, 2006, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Thanks Todd for being such a wonderful and down to earth Webmaster.  You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.  I'm glad to be back.  I want to thank WinSumLooseSum for sending me over Sedertrees 60/40 wheel and thank you Rick G for your explainations as usual.  Thank you The Bug and Emily and I also want to say to TnTea and others keep your wonderful input coming. 

A lot of you are new to me and I want to extend a warm welcome to you all.  I welcome each and everyone of you to get to know me better.  Let's work together shall we.  That is why we have all come together in the first place right!  TO WORK TOGETHERSmile  Let's make this Lottery Post the best Lottery Post ever.  I'm ready if you guys are.  I'm more interested in taking the states lottery money than arguing with anyone.  We have one common foe and that is our states lottery.  Take care

The Green Sage

Welcome back!

Although I've only been here a short time and haven't had the privilege of knowing you, I'm glad you've returned! I'm looking forward to seeing you in the forum.

Check out the benefits of a Lottery Post Premium Membership!

Want to know more?  >> Click Here <<

Read what Platinum Members have to say:  << Click Here >> 

LUCKYCHICK80's avatar - chick
          NASSAU
          Bahamas
          Member #10638
          January 20, 2005
          1368 Posts
          Posted: January 23, 2006, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Lucky...

Keep up the good work..

i agree because bahamian players do the same thing here and i looked forward to seeing posts from lucky before i became a member too. Smile

"courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought fell and rose again"

Smile

cahaba's avatar - moon
            Birmingham
            United States
            Member #18850
            July 21, 2005
            82 Posts
            Posted: January 23, 2006, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Nice to meet you Sage. I am ready to battle alongside.

"Life is like a box of chocolates...you can speculate on what you're going to get through trial and error"

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: January 23, 2006, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Lucky...

Keep up the good work..

hmmmm I wonder if you have ran my numbers for me on one of my trips to Alabama. I usually stop at the Ardmore exit on I65 going to Alabama to get my last minute tickets I forgot to play before I left Clarksville.

You could have...

My daughter did work at the Chevron right there on the Exit 1.. she may have waited on you too..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: January 24, 2006, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Some heart warming posts above. I'm glad to be a part of you folks.

Sage, I should have mentioned that the 60/40 Sedertree wheel I posted above was the biased one not the unbiased one. I found more success using the biased wheel and I think George came to that conclusion too. I can't even remember how he did the unbiased wheel.

Good luck!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Philadelphia
                  United States
                  Member #28375
                  December 15, 2005
                  300 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2006, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Dear Lottery Group:  My sincere intent is that all can get along.  Sandy is right.  Each group member has their own way of doing things.  I am new here and have not seen any big egos and if they do have them so what, but no one should trash anyone else or say mean things about anyone.  This is a wonderful site with many individuals who have insight and wisdom on how to make money on the lottery and are trying to teach, or pass their insight on to others so they can win.  We all know Lukcy is the King of what he does here, is that so wrong?  We should be glad that this Site is here and that Lucky and so many other knowledgable people take their time to help and to give to those of us who are new at this game.  Egos please get out of the way and just get along, give your input and wish all the best.

Angellight (AL)

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                    Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: February 22, 2006, 8:30 am - IP Logged

welcome sage!!