Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wow This Place has Changed!!

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2006, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Posting all states versus individual states .... that's why Todd in his infinite programming wisdom has a check box at the top of each state's prediction page you can click which "Hide All States Picks." 

If I'm wanting to compare what I think is going to hit in a particular state with other predictors that's the first thing I do. 

Then you can check a individual predictor's stats to see whether they're hot or cold to filter further.

I think that click is one of them most important clicks on the prediction board..

Hide those "All States" posts..  I love it~

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #20
    December 20, 2000
    56969 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2006, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I guess I missed out on the trash talk about me !!

This is exactly why I never post in a thread I think is going to start problems...

Hello Sage...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23273 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2006, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

This is exactly why I never post in a thread I think is going to start problems...

Hello Sage...

You are a wise man Lucky!

I "took out the trash" -- something I am becoming much quicker at these days.  I will not hesitate any more -- those days are over.

Thanks for being here and contributing so much to all of our success!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #20
        December 20, 2000
        56969 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2006, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Todd - I was going to ask what went on, but I really don't want to know !!

You are welcome Todd, but I should be thanking you and the members of Lottery Post for being so supportive... THANK YOU !!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
          Beautiful Florida
          United States
          Member #5709
          July 18, 2004
          20119 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2006, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Sage, is ENTIRELY right in his post. There is too much negativety among some of the members here at LP.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect everyone's opinion for just that, except when someone puts someone else down with a negative comment. I can't find any reason for any individual to put down another individual for their efforts, other than they don't have any respect for themselves.

All the posters here at LP, put a lot of time and effort into trying to help others win these games.Some put more, some not as much but their efforts are ultimately for the same cause.whether these individuals way of predicting may seem unorthodox to some, gives no one the right to "bash"another ones efforts, or to ignite a fire of contraversy amongst others.

To those individuals I would ask, "How can you respect others efforts, if you can't respect your own"?  You have other options available to you. Use them...!

Thats my "opinion", and I'm sticking to it....!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #4313
            April 11, 2004
            2389 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2006, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

I support you Lucky...you're number one in my book!!!!!

Gentlespirit
            'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Shakey Dee's avatar - cat anm.gif

Bahamas
              Member #958
              December 27, 2002
              8248 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2006, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello Sage...

I'm "with the band"!!!  Drum  Drum

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
                Member #19043
                July 24, 2005
                7378 Posts
                Posted: January 22, 2006, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Sun SmileyHi Everyone,it's such ashame that the melting pot of ideas and methods be threatened,Since it has happen to me,and i certianly do not pose a threat to anyone,i have come to the conclusion that this person or persons are very lonely and has no friends.I would suggest that everyone keep on doing what you are doing and don't let the negative get you down after all i got this from you,which inspired me to keep posting when negative energy came among us and you help me so with all our positive energy and influences we can conquer everything here at lottery Post,CheersSad Cheers to All at LP This Site is the BEsT,Thanks Todd.

Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                  Dunwoody Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #747
                  September 29, 2002
                  659 Posts
                  Posted: January 22, 2006, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Wow I didn't expect this response!  I was just voicing my opinion and it seems like we all feel similar.  I forgot to mention Lucky as he has taught  me much over the years.  This post was not targeted at you if this is the same lucky from Maybell .  For what it's worth Todd went through  a Whole lot to create for  us a place to  come  and share Ideas and communicate with one another.  I don't want to see what Happend to Maybell happen to the Lottery Post.  Just think where else can we go to find such a wide assortment of persoanlities and quality numbers players posting strategies that work.  People we only have one enemy and that is your states lottery.

We are all in this together and at the end of the day it doesn't matter who was the best predictor, but how much money you made for that day!  I also forgot a Gem Mr Hosni who has been around since lotto world Magazine and who has more experience than a lot of us and at 70 years old we would do wise to learn and benefit from his years of experience and wisdom. 

You guys keep doing your best and I guarantee that together we will become more successful as oppose to working individually.  I for one know that 50% of what I know today has come from what a lot of you post and I encourage you to keep growing in your wisdom and learn to work together.  Together Everyone Achieves More (T.E.A.M)  That's the real meaning of team!

The Green Sage

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23273 Posts
                    Posted: January 22, 2006, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Don't worry Sage, I won't let a couple of malcontents ruin things for the rest of us.  I just think of such people as ballast on a hot air balloon:  when they are jettisoned, the rest of us rise higher! Big Grin Dance

No chance of Lottery Post becoming the "next Maybells".  I'll leave that distinction to all the other "lottery utopias" out there.

The discarded ballast never realize what they have until they're a permanent Guest wishing they still had full access.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                      Dunwoody Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #747
                      September 29, 2002
                      659 Posts
                      Posted: January 22, 2006, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Todd for being such a wonderful and down to earth Webmaster.  You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.  I'm glad to be back.  I want to thank WinSumLooseSum for sending me over Sedertrees 60/40 wheel and thank you Rick G for your explainations as usual.  Thank you The Bug and Emily and I also want to say to TnTea and others keep your wonderful input coming. 

A lot of you are new to me and I want to extend a warm welcome to you all.  I welcome each and everyone of you to get to know me better.  Let's work together shall we.  That is why we have all come together in the first place right!  TO WORK TOGETHERSmile  Let's make this Lottery Post the best Lottery Post ever.  I'm ready if you guys are.  I'm more interested in taking the states lottery money than arguing with anyone.  We have one common foe and that is our states lottery.  Take care

The Green Sage

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

Maine
                        United States
                        Member #99
                        January 27, 2002
                        1013 Posts
                        Posted: January 22, 2006, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Don't worry Sage, I won't let a couple of malcontents ruin things for the rest of us.  I just think of such people as ballast on a hot air balloon:  when they are jettisoned, the rest of us rise higher! Big Grin Dance

No chance of Lottery Post becoming the "next Maybells".  I'll leave that distinction to all the other "lottery utopias" out there.

The discarded ballast never realize what they have until they're a permanent Guest wishing they still had full access.

Thank you Todd for the great reassurance and such a clear view of what goes on here. I've been around since the Maybell days too and have seen many strange posts and people come and go. Just another thing to filter, I suppose. The best parts of the Lottery Post are the really good people who share and help one and all and always will be. THANK YOU ALL      alx

LUCKYCHICK80's avatar - chick
                          NASSAU
                          Bahamas
                          Member #10638
                          January 20, 2005
                          1368 Posts
                          Posted: January 22, 2006, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Wow!! So much heat on the LP lately. i have only been a member for a year but i have been visiting the LP for about 3 years. I love the lottery post and i have had some not so nice things said about me and my methods indirectly, but i dont care because i'm not into negativity. As i stated in the beginning i do this because i want to know that i have helped persons to win and not because i want to boast and brag; i'm past that stage now. Yes i do post a group of numbers monthly and i can say for sure that i do extensive research on my numbers before i post them and the rate at which they hit in many states speaks for itself. yes i post all states on the prediction page as well and i think i do fairly well considering that i can only post 10 picks. I don't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers but i think it's so unfair when people put down one another on such a public website as such. I am actually doing research on about 30 states right now and i can only play in two. Why? Because i know that people come to the site looking for a hit that can bring them some much needed money for whatever reason and i get compliments often enough to know that i am helping if only a little and i thank everyone who reads my posts with a good heart. YES THERE ARE A FEW MEAN FOLKS HERE, but i can care less cause they can't stop my flow and further more I am gifted with numbers in general and not just when it comes to the lottery. But anyway, i love the lottery post and i aint going no where anytime soon because i have met some really nice and really supportive members since i joined and i am strongly motivated by their words of encouragement and for that i am thankful and thank you Todd for this great website!

"courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought fell and rose again"

Smile

Ganyo's avatar - bodymachine

United States
                            Member #440
                            September 25, 2001
                            1022 Posts
                            Posted: January 22, 2006, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Hiya Sage good to see you.  Yes Todd has turned this into a awesome Lottery.There are still some very helpful people here.Some come and go. But the really good remain.  I am glad for all the help I get on lottery post.

May luck smile on your picks        Ganyo                 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: January 22, 2006, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

I work in a LottoStore as I have mentioned before.

I do want to tell you, when I see "LUCKY'" printed out in the hand of a customer who is placing their bets for the pick 3..  I have to smile.  They don't know that I am tntea on here.

They are coming here printing out Lucky's predictions for TN and running them..

There are a lot of customers who do this.. I dont see that many people on here from Alabama or the area in which I live.. So they must be daily guests who come here for Lucky's predictons..

Lucky...

That says a lot about the trust people have in you...

Keep up the good work..

Btw.. before I joined.. I would be a daily guest too to get Lucky's predictions..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44