Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PI method

Topic closed. 94 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2006, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

The most you'll be playing is 18 numbers at a time.  With 500 to 1 payouts offline, and 900 to 1 payouts online, seems worth the money.  (Cashman Said)

I am now confused..  Where do you come up with the most being 18, if you are playing highs.. (above 500) or lows (below 500)?

Sorry, ignore this tntea. lol. This was my response to xavier when him, pac, and I were talking about the "pi" method and my family secret. That has nothing to do with the enhancement to pac's pos system.

This topic is confusing because it contains my enhancement and the pi method discussion.  lol.

:)

Thanks for clearing this confusion up for me..

Have you explained the "family secret" somewhere.. I must have over looked it.. I would like to look at it and see if vtracs can be used with it.. Thanks..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #28973
    December 26, 2005
    439 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2006, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Well no, but, in the past, when I used to post in the pick 3 forum alot....I posted numbers that all came from my family secret.

I've never really posted it's working...I mean, don't take any offense, just like to keep it, "in the fam".  Only because if I reveal that, I'd be revealing how I make my living.....just a little personal that's all.  :)

But I have NO problem whatsoever sharing the numbers I play.....all anyone has to do is ask, or...just give me a chance to post them, when I  have the chance.  I've had alot of numbers past couple days....but, I either forget to post them....or have to work, and I'm too late......(the drawing is already drawn).  :)

I'll post some as much as I can.

Vtracs seems very powerful to me....but, I've never really looked into it....basically because I have no idea what it is, lol.  Could you guide me tntea?

And I see what you mean about the enhancement....it's still alpha I suppose....I mean, 89% hits are good,....but, who would turn down the chance to win 95, 98, or 100% of the time?  :)

So, I'm open to hear any new findings.....I know pac and everyone on lotterypost is too.

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2006, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Right now I am making the most with the pick 4.. playing st.. playing vtracs..  Todd has added the vtrac page to LP which is very useful.

I have notice many things with the result page, that I was missing with the old pencil and paper.. lol

When the other tools are available.. I am sure we will be rocking..

I am working on some things for straight hits with Vtracs pick 3 now that it does take so long to get the boxes..

Check out the page... I am sure you will see the patterns and how easy it is to make pick 4 plays.. boxes though.. Still haven't gotten to the st with pick 3..  but getting closer daily.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
        BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3594 Posts
        Posted: March 9, 2006, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

tntea hope you looked at the chart I sent you on vtracs for pick 4 in Mass. Any ideas yet?Thanks

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
          Member #27050
          November 26, 2005
          40272 Posts
          Posted: March 9, 2006, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Calabs, just when I started to

play # 7, midday for was 830.

Another mirrowed numbers.

Well txpolo, you can either continue with the original mirror, or start over with the new one, in this case 8,3.  Backtesting in NJ didn't really make a difference in the hit ratio.  Only when a mirror was waiting too long for one to re-appear (say over 6 or 7 draws) does it go "stale". I would then start over and wait for the next mirror trigger. This increased my % of wins.  Make sense??

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: March 9, 2006, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

tntea hope you looked at the chart I sent you on vtracs for pick 4 in Mass. Any ideas yet?Thanks

it wouldn't open

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
              BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3594 Posts
              Posted: March 9, 2006, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I will try again

United States
                Member #28973
                December 26, 2005
                439 Posts
                Posted: March 9, 2006, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Well txpolo, you can either continue with the original mirror, or start over with the new one, in this case 8,3.  Backtesting in NJ didn't really make a difference in the hit ratio.  Only when a mirror was waiting too long for one to re-appear (say over 6 or 7 draws) does it go "stale". I would then start over and wait for the next mirror trigger. This increased my % of wins.  Make sense??

Well, I find it best to continue looking for "triggers" with the mirrors you already have.

Maybe doing the opposite...."letting go of 'stale' mirrors"....may increase your win % for the time....but, a streak of losses can bury you...especially since you are "skipping" "stale" mirrors, which can be adding to your wins, to average out to the 89% hit rate.

Say you get draws like this....

318, 924  you would look for a trigger from either 9,4 and 8,3, don't just follow one.

And just because 8,3 trigger hits first, doesn't mean you should just drop the 9,4 trigger....keep following that one, and add more "triggers" as they come along.

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: March 9, 2006, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Modified system: 1+1=?

Can anybody replace the question mark?

Clue: The obvious is not the answer.  LOL

Second clue: Einstein proposed this question.

The winner will receive many blessings from me and my staff.

You may take the blessings all at once or once a month for 275 months. LOL

It really dosen't matter because when someone plays, we all win.

LOL......

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: March 10, 2006, 12:00 am - IP Logged

But in all seriousness now, would it be hard to incorporate something like 7-10 systems based on their compatibility, and outcome?

I don't think it's really that hard.

The reason I ask this is because the time is now, and someone or a group must come out of the inner workings and the study of the numbers, victorious, and pleased with the results. PM each other or publicly display a team effort. Maybe Todd can possibly accomodate this grand endeavor. The imagination is endless, but it still takes that first spark. That one person or group that will allocate time towards this project, and make it successful.

I truly believe, if a systematical method was applied, with a person who can volunteer to be the sort of leader or something. Someone who will be the organizer or manager, and delegate the 10 people who would be the participants, following in strict order a method with a conservative yet daring approach, then one can be successful. I just know it.

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: March 10, 2006, 12:07 am - IP Logged

But in all seriousness now, would it be hard to incorporate something like 7-10 systems based on their compatibility, and outcome?

I don't think it's really that hard.

The reason I ask this is because the time is now, and someone or a group must come out of the inner workings and the study of the numbers, victorious, and pleased with the results. PM each other or publicly display a team effort. Maybe Todd can possibly accomodate this grand endeavor. The imagination is endless, but it still takes that first spark. That one person or group that will allocate time towards this project, and make it successful.

I truly believe, if a systematical method was applied, with a person who can volunteer to be the sort of leader or something. Someone who will be the organizer or manager, and delegate the 10 people who would be the participants, following in strict order a method with a conservative yet daring approach, then one can be successful. I just know it.

I Agree!  It would be great....

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: March 10, 2006, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Thanx tntea,

There seems to be a dry spell for my version of the PI method. In contrast, a quell of hits might be overdue just to balance things out.

Quell, is there even such a word?

She'll be comin around the mountain when she comes.....

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                          Member #27050
                          November 26, 2005
                          40272 Posts
                          Posted: March 10, 2006, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Well, I find it best to continue looking for "triggers" with the mirrors you already have.

Maybe doing the opposite...."letting go of 'stale' mirrors"....may increase your win % for the time....but, a streak of losses can bury you...especially since you are "skipping" "stale" mirrors, which can be adding to your wins, to average out to the 89% hit rate.

Say you get draws like this....

318, 924  you would look for a trigger from either 9,4 and 8,3, don't just follow one.

And just because 8,3 trigger hits first, doesn't mean you should just drop the 9,4 trigger....keep following that one, and add more "triggers" as they come along.

Hey Cashman - I see what you're saying.  Makes sense.  I'm sure different states will give somewhat different results.  In NJ, I found that win % was increased by dropping "old" triggers and moving to a new one should it appear after the old trigger was waiting for it's "mate".  Other states may benefit from following more than one trigger at a time.  I didn't see that in NJ.  I guess that's why it's important to backtest the state(s) you play to follow the pattern.  Bottom line, however, is this method is really awesome and can make someone some serious bucks provided you have the up front money to get started.  It was proved very successful in NJ.

Again, thanks go out to Cashman and pac for developing this system.  GOOD EYE!!!!  Thumbs Up

Manitoba
                            Canada
                            Member #5566
                            July 11, 2004
                            133 Posts
                            Posted: March 10, 2006, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks to all of the above discussion, I have found that when a mirror such as 830 hits, go look up 830 in Tenaj's lottery bible and play that string of four numbers. One usually hits in 1 to 5 days. These four sets of numbers can be narrowed down with either tntea's vtrac's or the above method of playing highs or lows.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31369 Posts
                              Posted: March 10, 2006, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to all of the above discussion, I have found that when a mirror such as 830 hits, go look up 830 in Tenaj's lottery bible and play that string of four numbers. One usually hits in 1 to 5 days. These four sets of numbers can be narrowed down with either tntea's vtrac's or the above method of playing highs or lows.

318 hit in ga. last friday      790  936  245  481    none of these showed up.

what am i doing wrong????

love to nibble those micey feet.