Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You guys want to make some money?

Topic closed. 222 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Stalyn.

Page 13 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
paurths's avatar - underground
Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
Belgium
Member #19287
July 29, 2005
2254 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2006, 7:27 am - IP Logged

Alright.....think about ANYTHING that was important to you for that day......anything..... Did you wake up feeling "tired". Did you see a "shooting star"?

What alot of people fail to realize today, is that "chaotic events" such as "random activity", ESPECIALLY numbers, or numbers drawn...."attach" themselves to variables that are in effect for that day.

Say, there was an "election" on friday. Well, it just so happens, that friday's midd or eve pick3 or pick 4 number, will contain numbers from the "numerical value" of the phrase "election".

Whats going on here.

How does this fit the picture of Reverse Engineering???

Reverse engineering?
Reverse engineering that obey laws that depend on personal issues???

Which means that the "law" becomes a variable that changes each and every day,
AND above up all that, it is different for pretty much every person on this planet.

I can imagine the NSA would be very much interested in such reverse engineering, or at least, show an amazing amount of interest for the person that solves this riddle.

Is it really that amazing that plenty of people approach this kind of statements with a small/great deal of sceptisism???
I can follow Cashman when he writes about the random events and that triggers are "among" us that will push the even in this or that direction.
Sounds pretty logic to also.
this particle will trigger another and might "anticipate" with another which might be the trigger to an event at the other side of the univers. Lots of Stephen Hawking.
But if i recall correct, Stephen Hawking found that if this would be measurable by us, we would be able to predict every event that will ever occur in the universe again.
"We can't", he concluded, due to "factor of coincidence".

On the other hand, "think about anything that was important for you that day" is very unlogic as a predictiontool.
Assuming the same day:
Amazing Grace might find the catch of a fish important,
cps10 wakes up and watch snow falling down and finds this important,
cashman wakes up and hears important news on the radio about an election,
i wake up and find my wife gone, which would be important to me.

Now, what event is to be used for the trigger?
Since no one has any knowledge of the events that happens to the others, each would take their own "important event" and start calculating.

Who will come up with the winner?

Is it really that hard to see why some (plenty or few) would find this kind of approach pretty unreasanable???
To me this sounds like bs, b/c even if amazing grace, cps10, cashman and i would take all 4 events into account, we would still skip a zillion other events of other pick3 players. (not to mention all the important events to everyone in the world)

flamemoth's avatar - candle
    Obetz
    United States
    Member #4156
    March 26, 2004
    86 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2006, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi all!

Paurths, I wanted to address a portion of your post above:

"On the other hand, "think about anything that was important for you that day" is very unlogic as a predictiontool.
    Assuming the same day:
    Amazing Grace might find the catch of a fish important,
    cps10 wakes up and watch snow falling down and finds this important,
    cashman wakes up and hears important news on the radio about an election,
    i wake up and find my wife gone, which would be important to me.

Now, what event is to be used for the trigger?
    Since no one has any knowledge of the events that happens to the others, each would take their own "important event" and start calculating.

Who will come up with the winner?"

With the example you provided, I see a common denominator which connects all of the scenarios you provided. Amazing Grace catching a fish, cps10 finding the importance in watching snow fall, Cashman hearing about an election and you waking up to find you've been abandoned by a loved one are connected by forces which fuel the mind, body and soul. We eat to provide our bodies with energy, we absorb what we see and learn to feed our minds. We love to energize our souls. The connection, in a word, is "force" - life force. In Greek, that's dynami.

Our individual perceptions of and reactions to the dynamics which occur in our lives doesn't change the fact that we are all connected on some level. Lets say (Heaven forbid) your wife ran off with your neighbor because you didn't vote for a tax levy to remove snow from the streets in your community. If your neighbor was your boss's brother who was your preacher's cousin who was your mayor's best friend who, for purposes of this example, stopped the funding of frequent snow removal in your community and was running for re-election - would you vote to re-elect the mayor? My point is, the dynamics that change your life are connected, not only by the people IN your life, but by the people AROUND your life. This connection is not limited to our individual social groups, our communities, our countries. WE ARE ALL CONNECTED to each other, even on the smallest and seemingly minute levels.

Lets continue the example I provided into the future: You choose not to vote for the mayor because, after all, had he not introduced the taxy levy in the first place, you and mrs. paurths would still be together! You saved some money by not paying additional taxes for snow removal, but your wife is gone. So you go to work and your boss is treating you differently. Perhaps what your wife shared with your boss's brother, her new love, who in turn shared with his brother, has changed your boss's perception of you. You go to church and your preacher is looking at you kind of funny. A few weeks go by and you come home one evening to find that your new neighbors are a bunch of strange rangers! That affects you as an individual and those dynamics, in turn, will dictate your behavior. Which will in turn affect how you treat others and may possibly affect how they treat others. It keeps going and going and going until, finally, it comes back to you.

It's not called "life force" for nothin'. The dynamics in our lives literally compel, or drive, our present existence as well as how we will exist until the day we die. We are all different, we even create people who are in ways VERY different from us, yet we are all basally the same.  At the core we are no different in that we all need peace of mind, sound health and love. The ability to recognize those commonalities in broad senses makes all of you - us - winners.

Happy Playing and Good Luck!

paurths's avatar - underground
      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
      Belgium
      Member #19287
      July 29, 2005
      2254 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2006, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

ok, but there are other events that might be important that same day, for those same persons.
      Events with different names, after being translated to greek produce different numbers.

Which one is it?

Suppose amazing grace decides to remove the snow from his yard, then he personally influences "..." (what?)
      But if for  cashman the election is the important thing, then he has nothing to do with the creation of the election. (or whatever)

I'm sorry, i'm sure there's alot of Jung going around, but what i mean is: most words will produce a different number (or numbers), so sure, one of them might be the one that produces the decision to select the winning number.
      How to decide which one?
      Making a guess?

Any guess?

Seems like there's nothing new under the sun when doing that.

I've seen cashman's posts, i've seen the winning pairs.
      But this one? I find that very hard to believe, b/c the variable is what it is, a variable,
      and more, different for everyone.

Yet, there will be only 1 number drawn!

And ofcourse, someone will have the picked the winning number.
      People pick winning numbers every day, just look at the payouts. (not mentioning Indiana ;-)

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2006, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Believe it or not, I've had that happen to me a couple of weeks ago.

I was driving around at work and calling 411 to get a number for a Perkins restaurant, hoping to call them to make a pick-up order for lunch. I was given the number which starts with the area code: 239

So I called the number and I didn't dial correctly because I heard some strange noise and hung up. I tried calling again and my employer calls me on the phone, so now I have to hang up and answer the phone.

So after the conversation with my employer, I dialed the number to the restaurant a third time, and was put on hold. I waited and waited, after almost a minute and hung up. I was so upset.  I like their food and it bothered me because by now I could be at the restaurant itself and have to wait 15 minutes to wait. I don't have that luxury of times sometimes because I can get a reservation call at any time. I eat and drive. I have to, or I can potentially miss a run r two, a day.

That night the winning number in Florida was 239. It hit me like a ton of bricks for not registering the red flags in my head. But these things happened personally to me, not because tommy was shoveling snow in paramus. LOL

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
          Brooklyn, NY
          United States
          Member #26302
          November 16, 2005
          594 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2006, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Cashman thats it? no more clues?

I don’t think, what a FEW people thinks about you should hold you back. Does people who are trying to hold you down, now feels like they were on point the whole time. You have more friends than enemies in LP. Just don’t give them the satisfaction of victory. They probably hate because in 3 month you got more attention than them in this board. You have to understand that you have 95% of the people in this board + the Guest J on your site viewing day in and out looking for new clues. I personally think you should keep it up just to annoying those who dislike you because of their jealousy don’t allow them to think straight. This board was alive these past days. I’m tire of “play: 123 456 789 every state :}” I want to be able to crack my local lottery, without playing 35 # in 20 state for a box hitJ. Think about it, people are looking out to learn from you.

Just think about it.

Obetz
            United States
            Member #4156
            March 26, 2004
            86 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2006, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

I understand your point.  And we agree on Indy.  LOL!  The best way for me to reiterate the point I made would be for me to say that whatever it is that is "driving" you to select certain numbers to play and not select others is the same thing influencing the rest of us to do, and not do, the same.  That's the connection.  Whether we experience a loss or a gain in our lives, cause happiness or sadness, act and react...it's all happening all over the world to every single individual on every level.  Just because the intensity of the dynamics vary (causes), doesn't change the fact that there is a commonality in the results (effects).  It's the common denominator - what's left when you break it all down - that is the core of what dictates the variable.  Positive, negative, neutral and the dynamics associated with those charges would be the focus when selecting numbers.  Good methods/systems, etc. would of course increase your probability.  Unless you live in Indiana! :)

We agree (I hope) that a variable is supposed to change.  When you equate numbers - in this case the lottery games - to human beings, it's easy to see the commonality.  We are conceived, evolve, and then end individually, but we "continue" through procreation, relationships, and documented achievements.  Numbers are not different.  Those factors are dictated by the dynamics we experience throughout our lifetime, and the forces that drive those dynamics are the exact same forces that determine the variables for EVERYTHING else in the universe.  The only constant, never-changing and very basic universal law is that anything can happen.  Lovely!

Ok...Cashman removes his snow.  By merely EXISTING to be able to do that seemingly small thing, he creates a charge.  His charge becomes stronger by shoveling the snow to clear a path.  His charge is not neutral, at rest, until he stops.  The result of his creation, the cleared path, will remain at rest until another conduit reacts with it.  Will the reaction be positive or negative? 

That's the key.  Are the positive/negative/neutral forces, dynamics, charges or whatever you want to call them powerful enough to "bring" my number or yours or Cashman's?  I say "yes".  If we are all "in tune" to what we are feeling and we translate correctly, use are effective methods/systems and stay out of Indiana, we will have the same number!  I've bruised my own butt plenty of times because I didn't play the mirror/sister numbers....

Obetz
              United States
              Member #4156
              March 26, 2004
              86 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2006, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

I was driving around at work and calling 411 to get a number for a Perkins restaurant, hoping to call them to make a pick-up order for lunch. I was given the number which starts with the area code: 239

So I called the number and I didn't dial correctly because I heard some strange noise and hung up. I tried calling again and my employer calls me on the phone, so now I have to hang up and answer the phone.

So after the conversation with my employer, I dialed the number to the restaurant a third time, and was put on hold. I waited and waited, after almost a minute and hung up. I was so upset.  I like their food and it bothered me because by now I could be at the restaurant itself and have to wait 15 minutes to wait. I don't have that luxury of times sometimes because I can get a reservation call at any time. I eat and drive. I have to, or I can potentially miss a run r two, a day.

That night the winning number in Florida was 239. It hit me like a ton of bricks for not registering the red flags in my head. But these things happened personally to me, not because tommy was shoveling snow in paramus. LOL

TEEHEEEHAAHAAA!  You're funny, Pac!

But how do you know it wasn't because Tommy was shoveling snow?  Could the 411 operator not have been distracted by the employee in the cubicle next to her, who happened to be Tommy's wife, crying because she found out that Tommy, the unfortunate accident of a freak snow shoveling accident had to be rushed to the ER? 

I'm kidding, but I'm not.  That's the point I was trying to make to paurths.  Someone else's negative can be your positive and vice versa.

Obetz
                United States
                Member #4156
                March 26, 2004
                86 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2006, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I refuse to continue to post anymore info here.  I'll post some numbers in the p3/p4 section like I used to, once again, soon as I get the time....

But, honestly,....

I'm tired of being bashed, mocked, and having my words twisted over and over again by the same group of kids....aka, adults who love to perpetuate subjects that cloud negatevity.  Notice what clairvoyance said....

"That waiste of time pre-sight/remote viewing"....which is a mockery of something he/she THOUGHT I said.  Was that necessary clairvoyance?

When I mentioned 3-4 times, that what I said was simply, that trying to REMOTE VIEW X, is a waiste of time, because that is NOT THE WAY to get x, which I have prooven to myself.  What in the world would I say that for if I believed it wasn't true?  I said it to save people, mainly pac, from waisting their time.  Never,...and I repeat, NEVER, did I say remote viewing/"pre-sight" in itself is a waiste of time.

Need proof?  Research my posts. 

I don't care for a soap opera, ....and it's consistently being provoked.  And the main characters of the "play" are still playing their part.  With a motif I just can't fathom.

Oh well...

:)

Don't pay people any attention, Cashman87.  There are probably 200 members on this site.  You just got some bad reactions to a good thing that, if you remember, most members who responded to you encouraged you to do and thanked you for sharing.

People who question your talent do it only because they have nothing better to do.  Why let their opinions stop you from doing what you originally enjoyed?

You are respected by the majority of the people who have viewed your posts and wait for you to post numbers or share whatever else you like.  You just got a little prodding and, I'll admit some outright nasty and ignorant attacks, because you ARE new - and when the "stats" are broken down, you have a phenomenal success rate!  Be happy and proud of that, and let that pride and the fact that you are respected for standing your ground and remaining the bigger person guide you to be selective about who and what you respond to. 

I for one would hate to see you stop interacting because you seem genuine and talented - even if you are a little sensitive.  Just teasing!  You're cool, Cashman87!  Be well....

Brooklyn, NY
                  United States
                  Member #26302
                  November 16, 2005
                  594 Posts
                  Posted: March 26, 2006, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I refuse to continue to post anymore info here.  I'll post some numbers in the p3/p4 section like I used to, once again, soon as I get the time....

But, honestly,....

I'm tired of being bashed, mocked, and having my words twisted over and over again by the same group of kids....aka, adults who love to perpetuate subjects that cloud negatevity.  Notice what clairvoyance said....

"That waiste of time pre-sight/remote viewing"....which is a mockery of something he/she THOUGHT I said.  Was that necessary clairvoyance?

When I mentioned 3-4 times, that what I said was simply, that trying to REMOTE VIEW X, is a waiste of time, because that is NOT THE WAY to get x, which I have prooven to myself.  What in the world would I say that for if I believed it wasn't true?  I said it to save people, mainly pac, from waisting their time.  Never,...and I repeat, NEVER, did I say remote viewing/"pre-sight" in itself is a waiste of time.

Need proof?  Research my posts. 

I don't care for a soap opera, ....and it's consistently being provoked.  And the main characters of the "play" are still playing their part.  With a motif I just can't fathom.

Oh well...

:)

Don't pay people any attention, Cashman87.  There are probably 200 members on this site.  You just got some bad reactions to a good thing that, if you remember, most members who responded to you encouraged you to do and thanked you for sharing.

People who question your talent do it only because they have nothing better to do.  Why let their opinions stop you from doing what you originally enjoyed?

You are respected by the majority of the people who have viewed your posts and wait for you to post numbers or share whatever else you like.  You just got a little prodding and, I'll admit some outright nasty and ignorant attacks, because you ARE new - and when the "stats" are broken down, you have a phenomenal success rate!  Be happy and proud of that, and let that pride and the fact that you are respected for standing your ground and remaining the bigger person guide you to be selective about who and what you respond to. 

I for one would hate to see you stop interacting because you seem genuine and talented - even if you are a little sensitive.  Just teasing!  You're cool, Cashman87!  Be well....

He will be back...... we are too far to stop now.

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: March 26, 2006, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

TEEHEEEHAAHAAA!  You're funny, Pac!

But how do you know it wasn't because Tommy was shoveling snow?  Could the 411 operator not have been distracted by the employee in the cubicle next to her, who happened to be Tommy's wife, crying because she found out that Tommy, the unfortunate accident of a freak snow shoveling accident had to be rushed to the ER? 

I'm kidding, but I'm not.  That's the point I was trying to make to paurths.  Someone else's negative can be your positive and vice versa.

And based on your observation, what number would come out of it?

And why?

Thanx.

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                      rainbow lake
                      Canada
                      Member #25177
                      November 2, 2005
                      10764 Posts
                      Posted: March 26, 2006, 8:13 pm - IP Logged
                      The Magic Square of the Sun"
                       6 32 3 3435 1
                       7 11 2728 8 30
                      18 20 22 21 1713
                      2529 10 9 2612
                      36 533 4 2 31

The 6 x 6 magic square of the Sun contains the first 36 numbers arranged in
                      such a fashion so that each line of numbers, whether added horizontally, vertically
                      or diagonally from corner to corner, will yield the "solar number" 111. The entire
                      magic square therefore equals 666, a number which was significant to early
                      Christian mystics. In Hebrew Kabbalah, the names of the intelligence of the Sun
                      and the Spirit of the Sun were designed to equal 111 and 666 respectively. Like
                      888, 666 is an important musical number, for .666 is the ratio of the perfect fifth,
                      the most powerful harmonic interval. --From Jesus Christ, Sun of God (Fidler)

This is not the same magic square I have!
                      I down loaded the one from flamemoth.

But the other night I had a Dream( This topic is driving me)

In the dream a seen a big X on the side of a hill.
                      The Hill was a snow covered Hill.

The message I got was x marks the spot.

So if we find x then we have more success!

Where or what is X ?

The circled numbers on the magic square form the greek letter X !!!

The circumference of each circle by calculation is 1480 units,!!!!!

The exact gematria value of the TITLE CHRIST (Xptotoc=1480)

Cashman said Greek Numerals, he talks about X,

More to the formula than that but I think this may be the missing link!!!

X marks the spot! We may need to use 222,666,and 888 in the formula.

rainbow lake
                        Canada
                        Member #25177
                        November 2, 2005
                        10764 Posts
                        Posted: March 26, 2006, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

SNOW PLOW = 2100

rainbow lake
                          Canada
                          Member #25177
                          November 2, 2005
                          10764 Posts
                          Posted: March 26, 2006, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

I think before judging me, you should research all of my posts on this forum.  I don't want any computer time.  I am simply trying to save anyone from waisting their time from trying to remote view something.....which is not the way to go.  That is all I'm doing.  I don't talk about how much money I make either.......I answer if I'm asked.

But, Amazing grace, you are good, really good.  :)  I'm impressed you got that far....

Do keep in mind though, that the method you just displayed is part of what you need to get what you want.  You'll get straight hits SOMETIMES, but, without ALL of what you need, you will go through serious dry spells.  I've seen times where it took 3-4 weeks for a number to come up,....but it came up straight.  If you have the bankroll to play that, then you'll make money.  Also, one key thing to remember, is, that every drawing is it's own chaotic event.  So, with that in mind, you'll understand why some things work better backtested than they do with actual results.  Keep working at it....Bang Head

Try to get your hands on the the number for musical pi....that'll help out too.

United States
                            Member #31636
                            February 1, 2006
                            256 Posts
                            Posted: March 26, 2006, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Musical Pi is 4.2857142
                            You guys want to make some money?

Brooklyn, NY
                              United States
                              Member #26302
                              November 16, 2005