Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You guys want to make some money?

Topic closed. 222 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Stalyn.

Page 2 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
Michigan
United States
Member #22395
September 24, 2005
1583 Posts
Posted: March 20, 2006, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

I am sure you are way ahead of me on searching for his previous posts.  But I do believe he joined up and posted winners immediately.  He even survived some "rough" comments along the way...from yours truly.

cashman87

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: March 20, 2006, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

I am sure you are way ahead of me on searching for his previous posts.  But I do believe he joined up and posted winners immediately.  He even survived some "rough" comments along the way...from yours truly.

cashman87

ROFL  *Yours Truly.. * that is so funny

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
      Member #173
      April 8, 2002
      6110 Posts
      Posted: March 20, 2006, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Cashman87,

please don't give me any more hints.

I get easily  confuse with pi's.

Anyway thanks for sharing part of you method.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: March 20, 2006, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Never understood why a method would be a secret.. unless it was for the PP or MM..

those and Cash 5 are the only ones you would have to split if more than one hit..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: March 20, 2006, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Never understood why a method would be a secret.. unless it was for the PP or MM..

those and Cash 5 are the only ones you would have to split if more than one hit..

According from what I've read, he dosen't want thousands of people winning at the lottery if he reveals the secret. He used Aaron Donahue as an example. This action would in turn send a red flag to the officials. It makes total sense. If it was me, I wouldn't reveal it either, only because I would then be the center of attention, put under a microscope from the media, defintely Government, and so on.....No thanx.....

I don't want to be like the guy who invented a carbuerator back in the early 70's, which got 80 miles to the gallon, installed in a Ford station wagon and was never to be found. Either he sold his idea to the oil companies for a hefty price, or he didn't get any deal at all and just sort of disappeared if you know what I mean.....LOL 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31347 Posts
            Posted: March 20, 2006, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

pac - you have good sense.  Wink

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: March 20, 2006, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

pac - you have good sense.  Wink

I missed u Kitty, where have you been?

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31347 Posts
                Posted: March 20, 2006, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

getting drenched - rainy, nasty night in ga.

Thunderstorms 

love to nibble those micey feet.

Youngstown,Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #24849
                  October 27, 2005
                  386 Posts
                  Posted: March 20, 2006, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

According from what I've read, he dosen't want thousands of people winning at the lottery if he reveals the secret. He used Aaron Donahue as an example. This action would in turn send a red flag to the officials. It makes total sense. If it was me, I wouldn't reveal it either, only because I would then be the center of attention, put under a microscope from the media, defintely Government, and so on.....No thanx.....

I don't want to be like the guy who invented a carbuerator back in the early 70's, which got 80 miles to the gallon, installed in a Ford station wagon and was never to be found. Either he sold his idea to the oil companies for a hefty price, or he didn't get any deal at all and just sort of disappeared if you know what I mean.....LOL 

Pac, someone once told me that there are 3 things you can buy from any hardware store to make any carbuerated engine get that kind of mileage. That was a story from this person's auto mechanics teacher. I've never been able to figure out what those three things are though. Just like I can't figure out what numbers to play!

United States
                    Member #28973
                    December 26, 2005
                    439 Posts
                    Posted: March 20, 2006, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Well, I mean, it's like this pac....

Although I made a nice five figure sum, playing the lottery for a few months....I would never trade, what I do for a living (which has worked for several years), for something I stumbled upon recently.....playing the lottery.

You know?  So, I mean, I know how effective what I use to win in the lottery is, but, it's still considered "recreational" to me.  It's hard to explain.  I mean, just because my method got me 15 straight hits last month, to get me a five figure sum, I could go on a dry spell for a month or two.....not being off completely, but, being off maybe one digit.  No matter how effective ANY lottery method is.....the weight of the balls, the nature of the computer drawings, .....they all have too many chaotic variables to be EXACT consistently.  But, believe me, one month of straight hits is enough to get rich if played right.

Anyway, but, I have a family, and, you know, have to stick with what I know for sure works.....can't afford "playing around" too much, ya know? 

And truecritic, I owe you the world!  Thanks for your posts!  :)

Perhaps I can be wrong about Aaron....maybe he will reveal exactly how he comes up with the numbers, maybe he won't.  But, considering that he'd be delivering the absoloute key to pocketing tons of money weekly, or monthly......consistently, I doubt it.  That is what is putting the doubt in my mind pac......not just ....bias.  Or...."hate". 

You just have to be realistic.  For any success, there just HAS to be failure.  It sounds pretty cruel, but, the wise will tell you, that's just how nature is.  I mean, we can't all have success.  That would not work.

:)

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
                      Chicago,IL.
                      United States
                      Member #2902
                      November 29, 2003
                      1426 Posts
                      Posted: March 20, 2006, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Prediction Statistics for Cashman87

No report available: Cashman87 has not posted any predictions.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

United States
                        Member #28973
                        December 26, 2005
                        439 Posts
                        Posted: March 20, 2006, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

I don't post predictions.

I only post topics in the p3/p4 sections.

So, searching for my picks will be a tough job.

I always found it easier to start topics for my picks rather than posting in the prediction pages.

I dunno.  :)

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: March 20, 2006, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Well, I mean, it's like this pac....

Although I made a nice five figure sum, playing the lottery for a few months....I would never trade, what I do for a living (which has worked for several years), for something I stumbled upon recently.....playing the lottery.

You know?  So, I mean, I know how effective what I use to win in the lottery is, but, it's still considered "recreational" to me.  It's hard to explain.  I mean, just because my method got me 15 straight hits last month, to get me a five figure sum, I could go on a dry spell for a month or two.....not being off completely, but, being off maybe one digit.  No matter how effective ANY lottery method is.....the weight of the balls, the nature of the computer drawings, .....they all have too many chaotic variables to be EXACT consistently.  But, believe me, one month of straight hits is enough to get rich if played right.

Anyway, but, I have a family, and, you know, have to stick with what I know for sure works.....can't afford "playing around" too much, ya know? 

And truecritic, I owe you the world!  Thanks for your posts!  :)

Perhaps I can be wrong about Aaron....maybe he will reveal exactly how he comes up with the numbers, maybe he won't.  But, considering that he'd be delivering the absoloute key to pocketing tons of money weekly, or monthly......consistently, I doubt it.  That is what is putting the doubt in my mind pac......not just ....bias.  Or...."hate". 

You just have to be realistic.  For any success, there just HAS to be failure.  It sounds pretty cruel, but, the wise will tell you, that's just how nature is.  I mean, we can't all have success.  That would not work.

Please.....inform me of the secret......I''lll do anything like pay outrageous sums...Please prove me wrong....

Then are you saying your system is not 100 percent? I'm  trying to find out...

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: March 20, 2006, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Prediction Statistics for Cashman87

No report available: Cashman87 has not posted any predictions.

I can totally expect the family aspect of what you talked about. Most definitely.....

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
                              Chicago,IL.
                              United States
                              Member #2902
                              November 29, 2003
                              1426 Posts
                              Posted: March 20, 2006, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

I don't post predictions.

I only post topics in the p3/p4 sections.

So, searching for my picks will be a tough job.

I always found it easier to start topics for my picks rather than posting in the prediction pages.

I dunno.  :)

Maybe it's a little harder but I think you should start posting on the prediction page. You can do it, give it a try..

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Page 2 of 15