Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You guys want to make some money?

Topic closed. 222 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Stalyn.

Page 5 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
Member #26882
November 23, 2005
1404 Posts
Posted: March 22, 2006, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm not saying that to throw you off bro, .....I'd just hate to see you waiste so much blasted time, when you could've have figured it out yourself if you just follow the hints and leads I've given, and dig deep....DEEP into numerology, mathematics, and theology.

Geeze, if you're going remote view a number....remote view the ACTUAL number that will come up.  Why waiste it trying to remote view a number to plug into someone's formula?  You know what I mean?

I mean, the key to that formula is not neccesarily my family secret....but, very close.  :)  And, I think it's best that you guys figure it out, instead of me just giving it away. 

:)

Cashman,

Well now you have struck a nerve with ole clairvoyance! Just because you do not have the gift of pre-sight, remote viewing, or what ever one wants to call it, you should not knock it and say it's a waste of time!  I have the gift to visualize numbers myself and I am not going to dramatize it for something it is not but I don't call making 500 or more some weeks too shabby using it!!! Not to mention the numbers I can see for others and they make good money playing them! If I could teach or give such a gift to others I would not hesitate to do so! I have already helped those who came to me enlighten their own power and skills in that area and that is the most I can do besides actually Giving Out Number which I do! I do not brag about my gift the proof is in the pudding but I do not shrink around others so that they do not feel insecure because playing small does nothing to serve the world!

And now that the nerve was struck I am going to say something I was holding in! People who go around saying they got this big secrete should not write about it on a big board like this tooting this and that and the other thing and expect people not to get upset when you say figure it out your self, if they could do that HELLO don't you think they would?  Maybe You Need To Dig Deep Into Clairvoyance once to see what it is all about before you call it a waste of someone's time! If you want to help people then do it 100% and if you want to brag and play games, I don't think this is the place for it! Also its not right where I come form to call someone Bro (Brother) if you are not going to treat them like one!

A secrete is a secrete is a secrete where I come from! Not only do you not go around giving hints about it, when you do not intend to give the formula you simply Just Do Not Talk Of It Period! People like yourself are a dime a dozen, I have worked with too many people over the last 5 years to not see it in your actions and how you present yourself! In other words You can't Fool Me! You Might fool some of the people some of the time and most of the people most of the time but one thing for sure is you cant fool me! You say that Aaron only wants people or followers hanging around him like his shadow begging him to give his secrete.

Well my friend, look in the Mirror! TWINS!

Need I Say More??????
    kayee's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    missouri
    United States
    Member #34763
    March 7, 2006
    756 Posts
    Posted: March 22, 2006, 5:36 pm - IP Logged
    The Magic Square of the Sun"
     6 32 3 3435 1
     7 11 2728 8 30
    18 20 22 21 1713
    2529 10 9 2612
    36 533 4 2 31

The 6 x 6 magic square of the Sun contains the first 36 numbers arranged in
    such a fashion so that each line of numbers, whether added horizontally, vertically
    or diagonally from corner to corner, will yield the "solar number" 111. The entire
    magic square therefore equals 666, a number which was significant to early
    Christian mystics. In Hebrew Kabbalah, the names of the intelligence of the Sun
    and the Spirit of the Sun were designed to equal 111 and 666 respectively. Like
    888, 666 is an important musical number, for .666 is the ratio of the perfect fifth,
    the most powerful harmonic interval. --From Jesus Christ, Sun of God (Fidler)

kayee's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
      missouri
      United States
      Member #34763
      March 7, 2006
      756 Posts
      Posted: March 22, 2006, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

maybe we're suppose to use .666 somehow?

sfilippo's avatar - skull
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #33770
        February 24, 2006
        3146 Posts
        Posted: March 22, 2006, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Well, I'm still here reading this thread and I still want to make some money.

I'm pretty good with math, so I should be able to figure this one out if there is a solution.

There might be something to this method.

I'll do some work and see if I can get hits in a back test.

Smiley Steve

showme3's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
          Toms River, NJ
          United States
          Member #32600
          February 13, 2006
          205 Posts
          Posted: March 22, 2006, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi all, newbie here, just wanted to express my thoughts about this thread.  I started reading it because of the title "You guys want to make some money?" To me it seems like a  tease.   I agree with you Clairvoyance that he should not brag about his big secrete and tease people with hints on figuring it out.  If I were able too consistantley pre-predict numbers, using pre- sight, astrology, mathlematical systems, formulas, secretes, or whatever, I would share it with people but I think I would it have to be  controlled.  Maybe give out a few guarrenteed hits once and a while.  We wouldn't want  to break the lottery, right?

Anyway, there is one way that Cashman could prove that his family secrete works.  He could purchase his lottery tickets, online or in the store, scan or copy the original picks, and post them the next day after the drawing  on Lottery Post. It would show the date that he purchased the ticket and he could prove that he has a winning system, secrete, or just good luck .

By the way, there is no such thing as music pi, space pi, or time pi. Ask any mathematican.  pi is pi, whether its pumpkin, pizza , apple or 3.1415929.

Not trying to start trouble, I enjoy reading all the posts on lotterypost and I think there are a lot of good people who contribute a lot of good, positive information.  I hope to be one of them in the future.

Don 

GO NJ DEVILS! STANELY CUP HERE WE COME! Red Devil

sfilippo's avatar - skull
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #33770
            February 24, 2006
            3146 Posts
            Posted: March 22, 2006, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Oklahoma Pick 3

3/8 draw = 7-8-1

3/9 draw = 3-4-9

781 + 666 = 1447

1447 / 3.14 = 460

460 - 111 = 349

That worked!

3/9 draw = 3-4-9

3/10 draw = 2-6-1

349 + 666 = 1015

1015 / 3.14 = 323

323 - 111 = 212

I'm not sure why it didn't work that time. Maybe Cashman can see the problem here?

Smiley Steve

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #22395
              September 24, 2005
              1583 Posts
              Posted: March 22, 2006, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Just because you do not have the gift of pre-sight, remote viewing, or what ever one wants to call it, you should not knock it and say it's a waste of time! 

I am sure Cashman can defend himself, however, he did not say "it's a waste of time!" in reference to remote viewing.  He said Aaron did not use remote viewing as Aaron stated he did.  And for Pac to not waste time going in that direction.  Rather that Pac should spend time trying to come up with a workable formula.

Pac, I wouldn't give Aaron a nickel - but I trust you.  If you come back in a month or a few months and say that whatever you learned from Aaron has improved your "psychic" ability then maybe Aaron is worth a nickel.  Otherwise I think he is a fraud.

BTW secret is a word meaning not known to a lot of people.
              secrete is a word meaning something that oozes.

tianca's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                toronto
                Canada
                Member #11169
                February 6, 2005
                177 Posts
                Posted: March 22, 2006, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

i tryed this way

last draw............359/3.14=114+666=780-111=669.......straight hit in ontario after 6 days.....just trying to play with idea....... 

toronto
                  Canada
                  Member #11169
                  February 6, 2005
                  177 Posts
                  Posted: March 22, 2006, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

another hit i got straight .......u have to play with 666 after pi.........and u use 666-111 or 888-111

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                    rainbow lake
                    Canada
                    Member #25177
                    November 2, 2005
                    10762 Posts
                    Posted: March 22, 2006, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

If that was so why bother with the rest of the math and go with 555 or 777

so it is not so:}

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31337 Posts
                      Posted: March 22, 2006, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

i tryed this way

last draw............359/3.14=114+666=780-111=669.......straight hit in ontario after 6 days.....just trying to play with idea....... 

good - we're getting closer

love to nibble those micey feet.

toronto
                        Canada
                        Member #11169
                        February 6, 2005
                        177 Posts
                        Posted: March 22, 2006, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

grace.....i just trying to play with that formula......i am not saying it's right.......numbers are just fun for me.....it's just puzzle we trying to solved.........White Bounce

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                          rainbow lake
                          Canada
                          Member #25177
                          November 2, 2005
                          10762 Posts
                          Posted: March 22, 2006, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

yes dont take it the wrong way just letting you know if that was the case then you would just use 555 or 777

i have already went through all that and realized the same thing because 555 pluss 111 = 666

so why bother with the 666

keep crunching and posting

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                            Member #26882
                            November 23, 2005
                            1404 Posts
                            Posted: March 22, 2006, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Just because you do not have the gift of pre-sight, remote viewing, or what ever one wants to call it, you should not knock it and say it's a waste of time! 

I am sure Cashman can defend himself, however, he did not say "it's a waste of time!" in reference to remote viewing.  He said Aaron did not use remote viewing as Aaron stated he did.  And for Pac to not waste time going in that direction.  Rather that Pac should spend time trying to come up with a workable formula.

Pac, I wouldn't give Aaron a nickel - but I trust you.  If you come back in a month or a few months and say that whatever you learned from Aaron has improved your "psychic" ability then maybe Aaron is worth a nickel.  Otherwise I think he is a fraud.

BTW secret is a word meaning not known to a lot of people.
                            secrete is a word meaning something that oozes.

Read Again I repeat He DID say it was a waste of time to remote view the actual number that came up and again he said it again Quote "I'd just hate to see you waiste so much blasted time" just because he spelled waste RONG does not mean he did not say it!!!!!! All I was saying if he is so concerned about other people and their time then Help them!!!

And if you are worried about pac paying money to Aaron, I personally would help pac for free as I have so many others! So that is not an issue!

I rest my Truth!! Thank You, Good Day!

BTW Definition of Secret From Webster's Dictionary - Knowledge KEPT from others: A mystery!

We would not want to change the meaning to fit our needs would we? The meaning does not ooze anything but what it is Knowledge KEPT from others.

United States
                              Member #28973
                              December 26, 2005
                              439 Posts
                              Posted: March 22, 2006, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Well, I guess I can't help some people.  Because, my words get twisted.

Well, considering what truecritic said is true, I really don't know what to say.

I am just trying to keep pac or anyone else following Aaron from waisting their time trying to remote view the "x" that goes with the formula.  I will never, nor did I ever, say, that remote viewing, in the science, and in itself, was a waiste of time.

It's become a headache for me now.  I'm being misunderstood, and being treated like I am sitting here with the holy grail and waiving it on a string too high for any of you to jump and grab.....and laughing at you all.

I don't see how that's the case.  When I first signed up to lottery post, I didn't brag for a second about anything I had.  I just went straight to the pick 3 and pick 4 section, and started posting my numbers.  Posting tons of winning numbers.  There's no bragging in that, that's just the truth.  Search my posts.  Not untill later in my stay at lottery post, did I start trying to spread some experience and wisdom I have with the nature of gambling....and soon decided to start posting some techniques.  And, when I saw this Aaron formula, and how he was telling everyone that you have to remote view the "x", that goes in the formula I just couldn't sit around, and watch him flock tons and tons of people to his website, filling their head with something that is not what it really is.

I know what number to put in x, and I do not use remote viewing to get that number.  All I am trying to say, is there is a way to get that x, and it's not remote viewing.  Remote viewing takes a long time to master....figuring out what to plug into that "x", can be figured out so much quicker.  Unbelievably quicker.

As far as what I use being a "family secret", seriously, it's something I want to keep in the family.  I gamble for a living.  And I just happen to have formulas which I use to give me that edge and keep my living, my living.  They seem to work just as good in the lottery.  I am not asking anyone for money, for compensation, nor am I waiving what I have in anyone's face.  If someone asks me, which is why ANYONE on this website even knows anything about me.....I will answer.  If you ask me how much I made last year, I will answer.  If you ask me what I use to get my wins, in anything I do, I will answer.

If that's bragging, then, I've been bragging since I answered my first question as a child.  :)

Page 5 of 15