Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You guys want to make some money?

Topic closed. 222 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Stalyn.

Page 9 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2006, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

I just used the search engine with your example number to back test..

Too lazy to work it on recent numbers.. lol

You have something there.. Did check out the wraps being in the pick 4.. and that is where I am playing mostly.. Thanks for bringing this up.. it was very interesting..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

mysticwomyn's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
    pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #5534
    July 10, 2004
    739 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2006, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

And tomorrow's number is 953 or 340 or 345 or 598

maybe...maybe...maybe

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
      rainbow lake
      Canada
      Member #25177
      November 2, 2005
      10764 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2006, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

hey, I was the first one to jump on Cashman.  Later, I was the first one to apologize to him.  Sometimes we just get too excited or too over eager to either jump on someone or get our hopes on someone or think they have ulterior motives. Either way I have learned to be patient and too watch for awhile.

By the way, Musical Pi is 4.2857142

I, too, have been trying to figure it all out with just a little bit of success.  I do not think he is bs..ing us.  If you had a formula, would you give it out for the whole world to see with the possiblity of maybe the number being locked out because of so many bets on it?  I don't think any one of you would.  Maybe I am wrong but the idea is to make some bucks. 

I say we just keep plugging away at it.  Some of his theories are working.  He has exposed some of them so why do we keep dissing the man?  He has as much right here as anyone else does.  I enjoy his posts because he gets me to thinking and trying different things.  I say, leave the man alone.  If this posts gets me in trouble with everyone here, so be it.  I am used to being in hot water.  I always speak my piece. 

If someone can figure out how to use this method, they will have a very effective winning method of p3/p4, but, won't have complete access to my family secret. :)

Heres the lie above.

Read his other posts, one day he is working a some systems and he is excited about it.

The next day its a family secret.

Dont be so Gulliable.

I have no respect for liars.

Come clean and ask for help or win your millions and move on in life. Dont lead people on.

Plain and simple!!!!!!

Think about it!!!!!!!!

mysticwomyn's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
        pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #5534
        July 10, 2004
        739 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2006, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Oh.. I forgot one.....364

United States
          Member #28973
          December 26, 2005
          439 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2006, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Funny.  Incredibly funny.

First, I join up lottery post, I post nothing but tons of hits....playing the lottery for the first time in my life....

Later, I get asked what I do for aliving, I say gambling...I get asked how much I make a year, I say tons,.....I get asked what I do to win, i say a family secret....I get asked to help some people get some wins....  I respond by posting some more numbers, and then posting a few systems I spent a few hours creating, .....just to help you guys get some wins.

And now, because I won't reveal my family secret, I am turned into a bser, who wants to get people to reveal a system to me?  Are you kidding me?  Because I make a very good living, that takes away my right to post on this forum?  Which I try my hardest to find time to do during my insanely busy schedule, because I feel like we had a good "family" type community here, and this is what get's said to and about me?

Wow. 

Clairvoyance, what is the matter with you?  I suppose it's hard for you to understand how life works.  If every successful person, told every person in the world, exactly how they got successful, .....detail by detail, and EVERYONE in this world was successful....what would be success?

I don't play the lottery for a living.  I don't get tons of hits daily and weekly. I never said that. I only play, RECREATIONALLY.  The ONLY time I play a number is when I post it here.  That is it.  I may have played ONE OR TWO numbers without posting them here.  Simply because I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO.  I never played pick3/pick4 in my life untill I joined lottery post in dec. 2005, and I figured my same formulas and numerical strategies I use to make my "living" may have the same effect in the lotteries, and what do you know, they worked.

Amazing grace, or you kidding me?  You BARELY skim my posts, and then you generate your own scenarios about me?  C'mon bro.  I have been talking about my secret since I was first asked....BACK WHEN I FIRST JOINED LOTTERY POST.

Right now, I'm shocked.  And, honestly, you guys can say, and do whatever you want.  I do not like soap operas, ....I am way past those days of he said, and she said, and they said, and yada yada yada, so, personally, I don't really care at this point.

rainbow lake
            Canada
            Member #25177
            November 2, 2005
            10764 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2006, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

And now, because I won't reveal my family secret, I am turned into a bser, who wants to get people to reveal a system to me? Are you kidding me?

Already your back tracking.

We dont want your formula!!!!!

Just prove you have one

Be State Specific

Thats all my friend.

You get excited about a system you have created, but you also say its a family secret, so who created it you or your family? Has it been passed down from generation to generation?

I like your posts but dont lead people on about sh*t

I dont care if you make tons of money so do I but who cares.

And I spend tons of money on the lottery, because i like the challange

But who cares!

All I care is you prove it.

Then you know what will happen, some one will figure it out!!!

Thats what you want is it not?

and if not why did you start this post.

Why did you start this post ? (you guys want to make some money?)

what was the sense in it?

gives us proof today

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31363 Posts
              Posted: March 23, 2006, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

excuse me - i want his formula!!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

rainbow lake
                Canada
                Member #25177
                November 2, 2005
                10764 Posts
                Posted: March 23, 2006, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

ok sorr y replace we with I

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                  Member #26882
                  November 23, 2005
                  1404 Posts
                  Posted: March 24, 2006, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Clairvoyance, what is the matter with you?  I suppose it's hard for you to understand how life works.  If every successful person, told every person in the world, exactly how they got successful, .....detail by detail, and EVERYONE in this world was successful....what would be success?

Success: Achievement of something intended or desired.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with me I have already achieved success in what I desired! I teach others to do the very same thing that I have already achieved success in detail by detail and all I ask in return is that they be successful!!! Low and Behold they become as successful as I have or even more! I pray that they do or what kind of teacher would I be if not? There is enough success in this world to go around and as a mater of fact we need more successful people. Again the meaning of success is achievement of something desired not everyone desires the same thing, so do not worry, no one is going to steal your glory or success just as no one can ever take away what I have achieved in my lifetime!
                    fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
                    Chicago,IL.
                    United States
                    Member #2902
                    November 29, 2003
                    1427 Posts
                    Posted: March 24, 2006, 12:10 am - IP Logged

excuse me - i want his formula!!!!

here's his formula- 95% BS5% arrogance. family secret, my a**.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: March 24, 2006, 12:54 am - IP Logged

He did say that in about a week he will start posting.

I just want to point out one thing here from  a few threads ago.

Look at the first line of the following paragraph. I beg to disagree. You very clearly stated in the past, that  you make a living off the lottery.

I don't play the lottery for a living.  I don't get tons of hits daily and weekly. I never said that. I only play, RECREATIONALLY.  The ONLY time I play a number is when I post it here.  That is it.  I may have played ONE OR TWO numbers without posting them here.  Simply because I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO.  I never played pick3/pick4 in my life untill I joined lottery post in dec. 2005, and I figured my same formulas and numerical strategies I use to make my "living" may have the same effect in the lotteries, and what do you know, they worked

Anyway, this thing has gotten way too out of hand.

Either he fulfills the posting in 6 or so days, or I'll just move on. Simple. So we'll see.

United States
                        Member #28973
                        December 26, 2005
                        439 Posts
                        Posted: March 24, 2006, 1:03 am - IP Logged

Well, I'll respond to this one from you pac....

But, I never said I make a living from playing the lottery.  Please find that post I made when I said that, as I apologize for ever saying that.  I've said many times I gamble for a living, .....but, never have I said I play the lottery for a living.  I started playing the lottery in 05 dec. which was 3-4 months ago.  No way I've been making a living for 3-4 months.  :) You cannot make a living from playing the lottery, you can just win some money recreationally.  That's it.

I have nothing to say about my formula, as it's already been "prooven" to be bs.....supposedly....

So, like pac said, .....if you are adults, just move on, simple.

United States
                          Member #28973
                          December 26, 2005
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: March 24, 2006, 1:15 am - IP Logged

What a crazy thing this has turned into

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: March 24, 2006, 1:18 am - IP Logged

I'm not going to prove it to you. You said it and you'll just have to trust me. LOL

Making 5 figures can mean many things. It could be $10,000 a year or it can be upwards of $99,000. Either way, If I were to cut in half the average, and then cut even more just to be conservative, I would say $30,000 as a fair estimate.

I would be happy with the $10,000 not because of the $10,000, but because I know I can turn that 10 grand into a half a million within a couple of years.

United States
                              Member #28973
                              December 26, 2005
                              439 Posts
                              Posted: March 24, 2006, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Pac, I said I made a nice five figure sum playing the lottery for 3-4 months.  That was just a one time thing.  A quick profit.

That is not what I do for a living.  :)

Page 9 of 15