Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LP Convention

Topic closed. 78 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Tenaj.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: April 29, 2006, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

I was just joshin with her Tenaj.....I was playing on words. It's a technique.

For example, I had a passenger in my Safari van tell me he was in the adhesive spray industry. I then asked him if all his employees had to be bonded?

Do they fly united?

Do employees have to adhere to strict rules?

LOL......>>>>>>...........>>>>>>>>..........>>>>>>>>..........>>......

VBG!  I love it!  I do that all the time and people just roll their eyes.

So, did you get stuck in traffic?  Hope he was a good tipper, because I don't think they earn too much at that company. I saw one of their paste-ubs.  I watched a documentary on the industry and was glued to my tv set. I have it on tape. It was fasten-ating.  I got a knot in my stomach.

Hey, what do you expect? You already used the best ones! Sorry about the pun-ishment.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2006, 7:31 am - IP Logged

Call me stupid, but what is a break-out?

Thanx.

maybe it's when you take a  Peas 

Wait a minute Kitty!!

Are you telling me to take a walk?  Jester

Yes NodIt's another way of saying spliting up into groups.  It's when you have a large group of people with different sessions of different things happening, they split up/break out in groups.  When one group is doing one thing the other group is doing another.  etc.  But all groups eventually get to do everything.  At least that's one of the ways we did it.  It depended on the venue and the number of participants.

It's normal for team building and seminars.  Sometimes if the entire group are all in the same room and there's no other space to break out into, each table is a group and everyone is given the same task (sometimes different tasks), and each group will have a leader to speak for them to report.

Sorry Tenaj, I just realized you were explaining an answer to my question, not what I wrote to kitty. I saw it this morning. My bad.

That Canadian whiskey was coursing through my vains. The clerk at the liquor store said that it was ony 850 proof.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
      Member #13130
      March 30, 2005
      2171 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2006, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

I like the meeting part..I would like to meet a woman with Blackhair..about 5'8..maybe 125lbs..with blackhair..very nice..nice smile..with black hair..single..kids dont bother me..I dont care if she smoke as long as chews gum or has some tictacs..lol..and has a good heart ..and black hair..did I mention she has to have black hair..lol..yep..them black headed women can steal all my milk money for sure..lol..ps...blondes are nice to..lol

lol...

You need to get you a mail order bride.. they are usually have black hair..

...and make SURE they poke air holes in the box. Jester

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
      Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
        Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4054 Posts
        Posted: May 1, 2006, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Call me stupid, but what is a break-out?

Thanx.

maybe it's when you take a  Peas 

Wait a minute Kitty!!

Are you telling me to take a walk?  Jester

Yes NodIt's another way of saying spliting up into groups.  It's when you have a large group of people with different sessions of different things happening, they split up/break out in groups.  When one group is doing one thing the other group is doing another.  etc.  But all groups eventually get to do everything.  At least that's one of the ways we did it.  It depended on the venue and the number of participants.

It's normal for team building and seminars.  Sometimes if the entire group are all in the same room and there's no other space to break out into, each table is a group and everyone is given the same task (sometimes different tasks), and each group will have a leader to speak for them to report.

Sorry Tenaj, I just realized you were explaining an answer to my question, not what I wrote to kitty. I saw it this morning. My bad.

That Canadian whiskey was coursing through my vains. The clerk at the liquor store said that it was ony 850 proof.

Yes NodNo problem.

takeemtothebank