Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

amilby30 view on 100% lotto system by kola

Topic closed. 99 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1527 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2006, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

16 times 10 = 160 only what happened to 64 times 10 = 640 combos?

You are missing the D's, the S's,the U's. All you have there are the M's. You do the other 3, you will have 640

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
    Cobb
    United States
    Member #26586
    November 19, 2005
    9689 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2006, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

i have tried to give kolas system a little  praise but it seems the only thing people want is the the shift  ,why? less money to spend,less nums to play,3 hits a week?  i dont know ,but with all these smart people one here we should have been cracked this lotto stuff, usin my shift i have found kolas system to be very helpful pinpointing number i like reduce my post of 12 num to 6 ,and i see more potential in his system ,so instead of talkin down on things lets work to help better them , my shift is so simple u wouldnt believe  it  and i have proven that it works  4 week str8  3 hits a week  and yet  and still people still  dont beilieve take this to mind lotto was system that was created  not to long ago older poeple here on the post are fimilar with the term running numbers i sure from back in the 60s 70s ,lotto is system taken  from a illegal  era  copied aand made legal in  uncle sams eyes , so could finding  a 100%  proof of hitting numbers be impossible  hell no , my shift gives me  30% chance and i make and income,  so lets support kola in his path to do what someone else already has.

thank lotto fam  oh my record this week so far 0-3 watch those numbers change

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1527 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2006, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

i have tried to give kolas system a little  praise but it seems the only thing people want is the the shift  ,why? less money to spend,less nums to play,3 hits a week?  i dont know ,but with all these smart people one here we should have been cracked this lotto stuff, usin my shift i have found kolas system to be very helpful pinpointing number i like reduce my post of 12 num to 6 ,and i see more potential in his system ,so instead of talkin down on things lets work to help better them , my shift is so simple u wouldnt believe  it  and i have proven that it works  4 week str8  3 hits a week  and yet  and still people still  dont beilieve take this to mind lotto was system that was created  not to long ago older poeple here on the post are fimilar with the term running numbers i sure from back in the 60s 70s ,lotto is system taken  from a illegal  era  copied aand made legal in  uncle sams eyes , so could finding  a 100%  proof of hitting numbers be impossible  hell no , my shift gives me  30% chance and i make and income,  so lets support kola in his path to do what someone else already has.

Thanks Amilby30.

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2006, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

hi amilby,

what my posts come down to is: i can not code anything for which the rules change every 5 seconds.
        I'm a fast programmer, but not that fast.
        Concerning lotteries i can pretty much code anything possible, but what i can not do is create a program that first reads someone's mind and then decides what part of the code/itself it should use.

grtz,
        Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
          The Carolinas - Charlotte
          United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2006, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

amilby30

Perhaps you can shed some light on the shift to paurths so that he may program it and we can all benefit. As you can see, this is more of frustration, not doubt. We want to get involved to help everyone win, but we need the tools. We all have the raw tool of DSUM and how to figure the 640 combos. Next is to strip these combos down to a manageably playable number. If you have the goods to see how to do so, please share so that paurths can program it and we can see as well.

Is there a particular reason why Friday is the day? If so, that's fine, but otherwise, at the very least share it with paurths so that he can get it ready for you. He is very willing to help and is a programming genius.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1527 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2006, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

hi amilby,

what my posts come down to is: i can not code anything for which the rules change every 5 seconds.
            Concerning lotteries i can pretty much code anything possible, but what i can not do is create a program that first reads someone's mind and then decides what part of the code/itself it should use.

grtz,
            Ricky

Paurths, Paurths.

With some distance - after a few days, go back and read the entire thread. You'll see that nothing was really changed. Its impossible to change DSUM all that much. You plug in numbers and that's it. How you go about finding a pattern to the correct number is up to you. I did add that you can use columns or rows to find the number, but

NOTHING WAS NEVER, EVER TAKEN AWAY.

So I don't understand your fervor and insistency on my changing, changing, changing......Please, go back and read the thread dispassionately.

Belgium
              Member #19287
              July 29, 2005
              2254 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2006, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

amilby30

Perhaps you can shed some light on the shift to paurths so that he may program it and we can all benefit. As you can see, this is more of frustration, not doubt. We want to get involved to help everyone win, but we need the tools. We all have the raw tool of DSUM and how to figure the 640 combos. Next is to strip these combos down to a manageably playable number. If you have the goods to see how to do so, please share so that paurths can program it and we can see as well.

Is there a particular reason why Friday is the day? If so, that's fine, but otherwise, at the very least share it with paurths so that he can get it ready for you. He is very willing to help and is a programming genius.

Saturday i'm leaving for France, so there will be no more programming after friday-night....unless they have a wireless internet connection on the beach .... heck, they just might!!! LOL

lasas3

United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2006, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

paurths

I would image that they do :)

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Belgium
                  Member #19287
                  July 29, 2005
                  2254 Posts
                  Posted: May 23, 2006, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

hi amilby,

grtz,
                  Ricky

Paurths, Paurths.

With some distance - after a few days, go back and read the entire thread. You'll see that nothing was really changed. Its impossible to change DSUM all that much. You plug in numbers and that's it. How you go about finding a pattern to the correct number is up to you. I did add that you can use columns or rows to find the number, but

NOTHING WAS NEVER, EVER TAKEN AWAY.

So I don't understand your fervor and insistency on my changing, changing, changing......Please, go back and read the thread dispassionately.

I have no intention on going over it all again, and certainly not in amilby's thread.

Just one thing, and that should say enough;

I asked: 1. How would you eliminate duplicats? Supose the workout has 012, 201, 210 and 120 somewhere in it. Which one of those 4 numbers would you keep, and why?
                  You answered: I would eliminate all duplicates indiscriminately, and just keep one form, any form of the number.

Any straights produced will be no more than sheer luck then.

Grtz
                  Ricky

lasas3

Cobb
                    United States
                    Member #26586
                    November 19, 2005
                    9689 Posts
                    Posted: May 23, 2006, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

the hardest  things are so simple ,

United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: May 23, 2006, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

amilby30

I say that to myself every day :)

Stooges

Cobb
                        United States
                        Member #26586
                        November 19, 2005
                        9689 Posts
                        Posted: May 23, 2006, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

lol i know right but is so true,its like something being right in your face and you not knowing it was their 

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1527 Posts
                          Posted: May 23, 2006, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

amilby30

Saturday i'm leaving for France, so there will be no more programming after friday-night....unless they have a wireless internet connection on the beach .... heck, they just might!!! LOL

Thanks anyway Paurth for all that we have exchanged. All of it. By default it help me to grow,and learn. Have a great and safe trip to France. Will you go to the South, and what city?

Kola's avatar - image
                            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                            Member #28945
                            December 25, 2005
                            1527 Posts
                            Posted: May 23, 2006, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

now im amilby30 creator of the shift wich produces 3 hit a week,no questions asked.

now about kolas system, i have devoted  almost 48 hours to studyin and tryin to figure out how his  or her system works and last hour  was the final hour, kola you are simply brillant  omg  i am truly amazed it is alot of work tryin to under stand but truly  it was worth it,i tested you system againts 100 past draw and it worked every time amazin  , so i just wanted to dedicate this post to you and your  very very very very very good work , thank amilby30  my sayin is lottos not fun its a income  and  that was based on my shift ,now that i have took the time to break down your system lotto is a job

thanks kola

by friday i will be postin direction to shift and how to  pin point numbers  thanks lotto fam

and kola king of lotto bless you truly

Do you mean that you found a way to play only 64 numbers and get at least a box hit every time?  I sure hope that is what you mean.  Of course, there will always be a box when playing all 640 numbers, but if you have found a way to play only 64 numbers and get a hit EVERY time!!!  We are going to be rich.  As I pointed out in the other thread, that means an easy $4,000 PER DAY.

We are all looking forward to seeing your key for finding the winning row.

No true, CD, there will not always be a box when playing the 640 numbers.
                            QC had 708 on 05/19, and the next day 282 came in.
                            Well, 282 (or 228 or 822) was not amongst the 640 created numbers....

cheers
                            Ricky

Hey CD this may not be entirely accurate.

If you do a search on QC draws, you will find that pretty much everyone agrees that its operating very strangely. They implied something fishing is going on there. I don't know about that. But looking at its draw history it is certainly an anamoly that doesn't operate with the numeric pick 3 systems the US pick 3 operates under. I like these anamolies. I look into it further.

Another thing to look at is if they hold practice runs. That would certainly skew results. In my thread the only rare thing mention that could impact DSUM beside practice runs is a triple. That's a topic for another. I'm understanding it beauty more and more. It does something to the lotto results. When I find out more, I'll post. Not ready yet. 

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
                              Member #173
                              April 8, 2002
                              6110 Posts
                              Posted: May 24, 2006, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper