Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

amilby30 view on 100% lotto system by kola

Topic closed. 99 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Poway CA (San Diego County)
United States
Member #3489
January 25, 2004
14120 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2006, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Hiya,

I don't believe she is a liar, after all look how cd talk so badly about her, I wouldn't want him to have it either, I don't blame her at all, and others have said rotton things.  you catch more bees with honey than with lemmons. ....She is still putting up numbers , all I have to say is YOU GO GIRL !!!Hurray! But ... Gimme !! lmao

I talked so badly about her??????????  I was the one sticking up for her.  I was the one that said I thought she might have something.  She and I communicated via email and I was convinced she was on to something.  I was the one that cancelled a fishing trip to be home when she announced it.

You must be talking about another CD...not me.

sfilippo's avatar - skull
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #33770
    February 24, 2006
    3146 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2006, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

I'm all eyes and ready to get three hits a week! YaHoo!!!Hyper

I thought it would be hits every draw..

Double vtracs.. give three a week.. 

other systems give three a week..

What would make this any special if it only gives three a week?

The Duke will give three a week... once we figure out which way to best enter the draws.. It is a super little program you have there.. Thanks so much for sharing it..

Hi tntea,

Thanks a bunch!

Yeah the deal is, how or which method should a player use to make Duke perform the best.

Duke will get hits even if a monkey is typing in numbers and that's great if one wants to just keep themselves loaded up with bananas.

I've been playing around with Emma Lou today.

I'm starting to come up with a method of my own for it.

Here's what I've tried and it's looking pretty promising so far.

I get the history (Florida in this case) and write down the 9th and 10th draws on paper from the history.

Let's say they are...

9646 and 3675 <<< actual picks

Then I add them together without carrying anything to get another pick

Then I subtract them from each other without carrying

Then I mirror each one (9646 becomes 4191) and (3675 becomes 8120)

Now I take those four new picks and type them into Emma and get the straight of 2634!

If I play those same numbers for two more draws I get the box win for the draw 1975. (9175)

It may be a fluke, I don't know yet.

Backtesting is really boring and time consuming but I guess I have to do it in order to eliminate the methods that don't work.

Anyway, if I can get Emma to produce just two straight hits a month, I'd be very happy!

That would be $4,500 gross minimum and  if playing $0.25 box/$0.25 straight all month long with 76 picks, that would cost $1,140 so a profit margin of $3,360 in the ole pocket.

I think it can be done consistantly, myself with the right method, patience and perserverance.

Smiley Steve

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2006, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

The Duke will give three a week... once we figure out which way to best enter the draws.. It is a super little program you have there.. Thanks so much for sharing it..

Hi tntea,

Thanks a bunch!

Yeah the deal is, how or which method should a player use to make Duke perform the best.

Duke will get hits even if a monkey is typing in numbers and that's great if one wants to just keep themselves loaded up with bananas.

I get the history (Florida in this case) and write down the 9th and 10th draws on paper from the history.

Let's say they are...

Now I take those four new picks and type them into Emma and get the straight of 2634!

If I play those same numbers for two more draws I get the box win for the draw 1975. (9175)

Backtesting is really boring and time consuming but I guess I have to do it in order to eliminate the methods that don't work.

Anyway, if I can get Emma to produce just two straight hits a month, I'd be very happy!

That would be $4,500 gross minimum and  if playing $0.25 box/$0.25 straight all month long with 76 picks, that would cost $1,140 so a profit margin of $3,360 in the ole pocket.

I think it can be done consistantly, myself with the right method, patience and perserverance.

Right on..

I haven't had time to work around with Emma.. Going to use some vtrac things and see how she responds to that..

Great programs..

The Shift method, I have been working around with it too.. It does produce hits.. but narrowing down the amount of numbers to play is the challenge.

I wish Amibly (Sp?) would just post how she uses it and then compare it with how others are using it.. If it goes well with Kola's method great.. if not.. Who really cares?  The main  thing is to keep working together.  Amilbly even suggested this many times.. I am ready to work with her/him..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        The Carolinas - Charlotte
        United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2006, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

How is the Emma Lou coming with everyone? I haven't had time to test yet.

steve - did you post methods for Emma Lou on the website also?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2006, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Amibly30

Floodlight 

In the spotl

ROTFL 

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi tntea,

Thanks a bunch!

Let's say they are...

Right on..

I haven't had time to work around with Emma.. Going to use some vtrac things and see how she responds to that..

Great programs..

The Shift method, I have been working around with it too.. It does produce hits.. but narrowing down the amount of numbers to play is the challenge.

I wish Amibly (Sp?) would just post how she uses it and then compare it with how others are using it.. If it goes well with Kola's method great.. if not.. Who really cares?  The main  thing is to keep working together.  Amilbly even suggested this many times.. I am ready to work with her/him..

And she blocked me..  ROTFL 

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
              Wyncote,Pa
              United States
              Member #3206
              January 3, 2004
              60714 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

I have not seen this TNTEA

show me your finding(post) Please

I know it can happen

IN your Blog ,Thanks TNTEA

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8360 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Who cares why are you sweating this. flaming sombody because they blocked you isn't gonna win you any brownie points. can't get along move along forget about it. You have enough on your plate as it is.

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Who cares why are you sweating this. flaming sombody because they blocked you isn't gonna win you any brownie points. can't get along move along forget about it. You have enough on your plate as it is.

You are right.. I am sorry.. truly I am..

I just thought it was so dang funny..

Laugh is over.. back to reality...

Thanks for the advice...

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Want to end this post..

I got carried away with laughter

I didn't consider anyone's feelings on this.

I am truly Sorry  Amibly..

I wish you lots of luck with your discovery.

Please forgive me..