Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone seen the "Shift"

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LottoChica23.

Page 4 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
Member #26882
November 23, 2005
1404 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2006, 8:13 am - IP Logged

I have a suggestion for you take some of that money you say you are making with your 3 hits a week and go to grammar school!

Personally I know of many members here at LP, one person on the top of my head is Blackapple that gives not only 3 but also more hits for PA in one week! Go look at the prediction board as well to find many others that do the same thing!

I do not need your numbers so I could give a hoot what you do. One thing I can tell you is that a person, in my book, is only as good as their word and thus you have broken a promise which therefore renders you no respect. If you want respect you have to EARN it and it looks as if you have not done so!

I can tell you right now that so far you have been pretty lucky with your foolish comments here and that others have been being nice to you compared to others that have come here and pulled that crap you have! Most of the time they would of chewed you up and have spit you out by now! But now you are attacking CD whom is a well-respected person here because he has Earned that respect!

Trust me when I say CD does not need your help either! He is good at what he does and has been posting winning numbers long before you have come around and so have tons of other great predictors here so your bragging does not impress me one bit!

End of Story!

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
    Member #91
    January 19, 2002
    12004 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2006, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Man, I'm getting some bad "Goose" and "Lottoking" flashbacks here!  I'm out of here....

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
      Cobb
      United States
      Member #26586
      November 19, 2005
      9761 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2006, 11:19 am - IP Logged

i  attack when attacked ,as would any one else  i see no need to get into a big cat  brawl  over something that hurt no  one realy ,  clair i have seen your post  ill be frank you dont hit like i do , and i take nothing from black apple  from who wich is a very good poster,but on the other hand this isnt a luck thing i call hits in any state  tn,ga,va, because i have good system thats going to get even better. but i see what happen has hurt alot of people at home  even tho i have took nothing . so since no one has lost anything why not let this pass???

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

United States
        Member #26882
        November 23, 2005
        1404 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2006, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Thank you, Clair.  I don't normally use those emoticons, but I guess I should use one now that is blushing!!

I do get on streaks and thank you again for the flattering words.  I do know that there are many people that are not yet LP members that read my predictions and profit from them.  I get emails and even letters and phone calls from people that have worked with me in the past and still play my numbers!!

In the past I have put a lot of time (up to 12 hours plus) a day into trying to figure out the best plays and posting them.  Right now I'm getting a little tired of that so I'm posting for all the states, but still spending about 5 hours a day on predicting and analyzing.

Thank you again.

You are welcome CD!

I speak the truth or I would not of said it! Did not mean to make you blush! You and your time are appreciated!

I know you have many followers! Great Predictors Always Do!

Keep on Keeping On!

United States
          Member #26882
          November 23, 2005
          1404 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2006, 11:22 am - IP Logged
          Yes Nod

CD,  I am still in total shock of what happened. It is ashame people like her would do that to everyone, getting everyone excited & pumped up, it is so wrong & it makes me wonder how do they live with themselves.  O well, I guess it's time to close it & get back to work here.  Let's move on! 

It's nothing new on LP, remember Cashman87.  That was worst.  How quickly we forget. Y'all wanted to hang him from the nearest tree.  I sat back, watched and ate popcorn.  Just like I did this time.  tst tst tst.  LMAO You guys will fall for it again. I was surprised that  Lotto Investment and Amilby30 were the same people though.

Ummmmmmmmm Yes I remember LOL!!!!!!

Like I said in the other post, everyone has been rather nice to her as of Yet because again I have seen people chewed up and spit out many times by now!

Was that Buttered Popcorn? LOL
            Cobb
            United States
            Member #26586
            November 19, 2005
            9761 Posts
            Posted: May 28, 2006, 11:40 am - IP Logged

lol  i didnt telll cd to cancel  his fishing trip is that my fault ?? golden rule dont listening to alot of things  on the internet,  if it is going to effect you normal life i know i wouldnt , i didnt know your weekend was based on me releasing my system im flatterd tho  it is a winner how could i blame you .  it seem you all know very lil about cpu because just because it was same ip adress doesnt mean it was same user .

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
              AL
              United States
              Member #29698
              January 5, 2006
              1147 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2006, 11:46 am - IP Logged

u can just pm me the numbers if no one else wants them lol lol lol thanks

Cobb
                United States
                Member #26586
                November 19, 2005
                9761 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2006, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

lol not a problem i suggest you watch for cash four time, to move on to bigger dollars

silky's avatar - nw gingblade.jpg

United States
                  Member #30181
                  January 13, 2006
                  298 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2006, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Why would anyone cancel anything for something that they can get when they got back? Talk about Foolish. This is the internet !! See what I mean $$$ signs for eye ballsDupe Alert

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #22395
                    September 24, 2005
                    1583 Posts
                    Posted: May 28, 2006, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

amilby

i  attack when attacked ,as would any one else

When a normal person is wrong they apologize.  I would have let this go long ago if you didn't have the attitude of an alley cat.  You are more defiant than President Clinton!  You are the one that did wrong and you are not taking responsibility.

lol  i didnt telll cd to cancel  his fishing trip is that my fault ??

Of course it is your fault.  You said Friday! That pretty much sounds like F*** all of you!  Well I don't take it kindly when someone says that.   I have NEVER used your stupid numbers - and I never will.  It is up to Todd whether you continue to stay here.  If it was up to me, anyone with your attitude would be gone.   You lack integrity, manners, communication skills, you can't spell and you can't type a proper sentence.   I have no use for you at all. 

This is my last post to you.  Hope I never see you again.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31523 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2006, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

amilby

When a normal person is wrong they apologize.  I would have let this go long ago if you didn't have the attitude of an alley cat.  You are more defiant than President Clinton!  You are the one that did wrong and you are not taking responsibility.

Of course it is your fault.  You said Friday! That pretty much sounds like F*** all of you!  Well I don't take it kindly when someone says that.   I have NEVER used your stupid numbers - and I never will.  It is up to Todd whether you continue to stay here.  If it was up to me, anyone with your attitude would be gone.   You lack integrity, manners, communication skills, you can't spell and you can't type a proper sentence.   I have no use for you at all. 

let's drop this - and get on with life.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                        Member #30477
                        January 17, 2006
                        110 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2006, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

amilby

well one thing  is for sure, you are living up to your name. I think everyone needs to take a chill pill

United States
                          Member #26882
                          November 23, 2005
                          1404 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2006, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

i  attack when attacked ,as would any one else  i see no need to get into a big cat  brawl  over something that hurt no  one realy ,  clair i have seen your post  ill be frank you dont hit like i do , and i take nothing from black apple  from who wich is a very good poster,but on the other hand this isnt a luck thing i call hits in any state  tn,ga,va, because i have good system thats going to get even better. but i see what happen has hurt alot of people at home  even tho i have took nothing . so since no one has lost anything why not let this pass???

You are seriously ill in the head! No one attacked you all they have done was call you on your WORD which is obviously No Good!

Furthermore you are delusional and wrong about how many hits I have produced because I have been here for a while and have produced hundreds of hits and not just in 3 states either!!!!!!!! And you can ask anyone who followed my numbers and that have loaded their pockets with my predictions!!!

To prove your delusion, you said you have seen my posts and that I did not get that many hits..........Post those posts you said you have seen here so that all can see your delusion and lies! No one believes a word you say so why do you keep posting defense? A person who has to keep defending their self such as you knows they are wrong! I don't go around bragging about all the hits I have produced because I DON'T NEED TOO!

Again End of story, I refuse to continue this argument. Because you are very Ignorant and Ignorant people have no ammunition to fight back!
                            emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31523 Posts
                            Posted: May 28, 2006, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

let's get on with real life.

love to nibble those micey feet.

silky's avatar - nw gingblade.jpg

United States
                              Member #30181
                              January 13, 2006
                              298 Posts
                              Posted: May 28, 2006, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Amen  !!  Nicely said EmilyDanceLet's party on !