Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone seen the "Shift"

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LottoChica23.

Page 5 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
49758 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2006, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Lest we forget the false profits that have come before:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/112158

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    AL
    United States
    Member #29698
    January 5, 2006
    1141 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2006, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

i'm ready for the pick 4 bring em on lol

Amarillo/Austin
      United States
      Member #1424
      April 25, 2003
      696 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2006, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Those who seek something for nothing usually get nothing.  Look in the mirror at yourselves before casting stones.  To be upset at someone who promised to give you the keys to the kingdom and failed to follow through with a hollow promise?  That is interesting to contemplate.  You are just reaping what you are sowing.  This is gambling, after all . . .

Orangeman                                              What?

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
        Cobb
        United States
        Member #26586
        November 19, 2005
        9705 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2006, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

i couldnt have said it better wow

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
          The Carolinas - Charlotte
          United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2006, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

I demand respect! LOL

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:31 am - IP Logged

Those who seek something for nothing usually get nothing.  Look in the mirror at yourselves before casting stones.  To be upset at someone who promised to give you the keys to the kingdom and failed to follow through with a hollow promise?  That is interesting to contemplate.  You are just reaping what you are sowing.  This is gambling, after all . . .

Orangeman                                              What?

I disagree. If we can't rely on what comes out of someone's mouth, then what else do have to stand on?

We only rely on the good faith of others here, and nothing else. If a fundamental law such as this can be so fragile an misused, why bother having any discusion at all.

I would not be here at the LP, if I knew that 95 percent of what people here were saying was to be taken with a grain of salt.

If you just let this go, and say "ces't la vie", and wash your hands, it only shows the people who are watching all of this, what they can get away with, and decide to have some fun leading people on, because they have nothing better to do with their lives. A cavalier attitude only leads to potentiallly new BS artists. Just one man's opinion.

Until someone comes out with a way to read the minds of others, faith is all we have to work with.

Also, we're not asking to reap something we haven't sowed. We do infact sow alot here. We're all working very hard to form a meaningful network that can come even remotley close to breaking the p-3 and others, and hopefully share it with others. we really don't need people coming here throwing a wrench in the matrix.

Thank You Very Much.......LOL 

wannawin24's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
              GA
              United States
              Member #33582
              February 22, 2006
              1026 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2006, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Thanks amilby for what you have done.  Your numbers have proven to come....Sh** happens, and I understand that on Friday something must have come up.  We are all only human. Please everyone let's just drop it and all just get along.  It really isn't that serious.

My NUMBER FELL!!!
              Custom Smiley 

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
                Minnesota
                United States
                Member #13028
                March 28, 2005
                870 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2006, 8:26 am - IP Logged

Amilby30,

There is one great way of ending all of this havoc that has been caused so far and is something that Todd (web site owner and chief bottle washer) and all would appreciate immensely.  In order for everything associated with this thread to cease and come to peace once again, all you would have to do is post your 100% method using "shift" and Kola's system.  That's all that is takes.  It would stop all the bad blood and name calling ...... and not only that, you would come out as everyone's "hero" in the process.  Ask sfillipo, blackapple and others who have posted "straight out" with systems and methods.  These individuals are "heros" because they are no-nonsense types that post their ideas and systems (by the way sfillipo, I totally dig Duke).  As it stands right now, you are looking to be in a very precarious position on LP.  You can totally redeem yourself by simply posting your 100% system.  It's as simple as that!

Well ...... it's your call.  You can either post your system, and be the "Better" person and "hero" in the process ............. or .................. you can remain in the same precarious position that you find yourself in and remain there for the remainder of your stay on LP.  I suggest that you choose wisely.  Just remember, people have very "long" memories ..... especially on LP.

As a side note, I believe you owe CD (CalifDude) a giant apology.  Here's a man that totally stuck up for you and gave up a Memorial weekend fishing trip in order to champion your 100% system.  With the things that you said to him and with the way you let him down in not posting your 100% system, you, at minimum, owe CD an apology.  He stood up for you and you let him down.  I suggest that be the "Better" person once again and apologize to CD.

My two cents.

Good Luck,

John

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

Minnesota
                  United States
                  Member #13028
                  March 28, 2005
                  870 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2006, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Amilby30,

There is one great way of ending all of this havoc that has been caused so far and is something that Todd (web site owner and chief bottle washer) and all would appreciate immensely.  In order for everything associated with this thread to cease and come to peace once again, all you would have to do is post your 100% method using "shift" and Kola's system.  That's all that is takes.  It would stop all the bad blood and name calling ...... and not only that, you would come out as everyone's "hero" in the process.  Ask sfillipo, blackapple and others who have posted "straight out" with systems and methods.  These individuals are "heros" because they are no-nonsense types that post their ideas and systems (by the way sfillipo, I totally dig Duke).  As it stands right now, you are looking to be in a very precarious position on LP.  You can totally redeem yourself by simply posting your 100% system.  It's as simple as that!

Well ...... it's your call.  You can either post your system, and be the "Better" person and "hero" in the process ............. or .................. you can remain in the same precarious position that you find yourself in and remain there for the remainder of your stay on LP.  I suggest that you choose wisely.  Just remember, people have very "long" memories ..... especially on LP.

As a side note, I believe you owe CD (CalifDude) a giant apology.  Here's a man that totally stuck up for you and gave up a Memorial weekend fishing trip in order to champion your 100% system.  With the things that you said to him and with the way you let him down in not posting your 100% system, you, at minimum, owe CD an apology.  He stood up for you and you let him down.  I suggest that be the "Better" person once again and apologize to CD.

My two cents.

Good Luck,

John

Just wondering, did this post or not?  If affirmative, please let us know.

Thanks! 

Good Luck,

John

BOW WOW WOW ......

United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2006, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Dog

Ruff Ruff! Well put. I haven't seen it though. Just some numbers is it. I would be interested to see if the redemption took place over the weekend as well. I noticed that tntea posted some numbers today that came from "The Shift", but nobody has explained it yet.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2006, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Dog

Ruff Ruff! Well put. I haven't seen it though. Just some numbers is it. I would be interested to see if the redemption took place over the weekend as well. I noticed that tntea posted some numbers today that came from "The Shift", but nobody has explained it yet.

The shift is nothing more than stacks..

The only way I would depend upon it is to watch other states and the vtracs that fall in order to determine which to play..

I am not sure how Sal does his stacks.. but he has been the best..

Since Amibly has the shift working 100% of the time with the Kola method, I had rather her/he to just post the winning number for TN a few times...

I know she/he has mentioned it takes time.. I am sure it does when starting from scratch with the method.  however, she plays GA.. So posting the winning number for GA for a week using the KOLA Shift.. would settle everyone down..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2006, 11:05 am - IP Logged

tntea

Thanks for your explanation. You always know best...that's why I follow a lot of your post!

I would tend to agree that the GA winning #s might settle everyone down a little bit, however, I think most people are looking for the entire methodology so that they can do their own state. If he/she says it takes a lot of time, then I would think his/her posting would help him/her out with testing, and configuring the sets of numbers to play every day.

Stooges

Minnesota
                          United States
                          Member #13028
                          March 28, 2005
                          870 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2006, 11:19 am - IP Logged

tntea

Thanks for your explanation. You always know best...that's why I follow a lot of your post!

I would tend to agree that the GA winning #s might settle everyone down a little bit, however, I think most people are looking for the entire methodology so that they can do their own state. If he/she says it takes a lot of time, then I would think his/her posting would help him/her out with testing, and configuring the sets of numbers to play every day.

I cannot agree with both of you enough!

Just posting the numbers from a state would allow us to figure out what Amilby30 is doing.  Apparently, she has claimed that her 100% system uses only 30 numbers or less for a straight hit.  If that's so, then it would be fairly simple to figure out from her posted 30 numbers what her system is.

Good Luck,

John

BOW WOW WOW ......

United States
                            Member #21627
                            September 12, 2005
                            4138 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2006, 11:28 am - IP Logged

It might be but if it's involved, at the very least, she posts her method and we can do all the legwork for her. Heck, even the GA people would do the work for her every day so all she would do is go to the window and collect her money.

Stooges

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2006, 11:28 am - IP Logged

I believe he/she had mentioned in a post that she had it on Excell. Those of you who use Excell could help with posting the instructions..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44