Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone seen the "Shift"

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LottoChica23.

Page 7 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2006, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Here's my system......

one number played. Guaranteed to hit everyday, for the rest of your life. Cost is only a buck a day.

I'll reveal it 2 years from now.

NOW.....I WANT EVERYONE TO LOVE ME AND RESPECT ME.

Those are the rules, if you don't like it........Well.......I don't know......give me some time to think about it........Yeah!!!!    I got it.....I'll just accuse everyone for attacking me, and sure enough, there will be people out there who will feel sorry for me and back me up. Since  the majority of people solve problems with emotions, rather than with logic, there will always be support out there somewhere.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31349 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2006, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Here's my system......

one number played. Guaranteed to hit everyday, for the rest of your life. Cost is only a buck a day.

Those are the rules, if you don't like it........Well.......I don't know......give me some time to think about it........Yeah!!!!    I got it.....I'll just accuse everyone for attacking me, and sure enough, there will be people out there who will feel sorry for me and back me up. Since  the majority of people solve problems with emotions, rather than with logic, there will always be support out there somewhere.

Poke to you pac

amilby doesn't owe anything to anyone. let her be.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2006, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Clair to be so spiritual you are so judgemental LET HE OR SHE THAT HAS NEVER MISSED AN APPOINTMENT OR DEADLINE CAST THE FIRST STONE!  You guys act like she really owes you something!  If Cd put his fishing trip on hold who's fault is that?  Did she say CAliforniaDude don't go on that fishing tripp because I'm going to reveal this great system?  NO SO HOW CAN SHE BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.  You don't know what is going on it somebodys' elses' life and maybe it wasn't her computer maybe it was a personal problem and she just didn't feel like posting!   Who cares  what right does any of you have to shoot her or anybody else down?  Always remember it's fun now because you are all part of a lynch mob, but eventually the hunter becomes the hunted!

Pac after all this talk about pi you have the same attitude!  When will you learn?

What the heck does pi have anything to do with this. You crack me up. Those pi ideas were all they were, ideas that were thrown out. I never said I have a pi idea, but I won't tell you what it is. If it works fine, if it doesen't (like 99.9 percent of the time), fine. But I throw it out there, I don't dangle a carrot in front of you.

The whole purpose is to see if someone else can see what mistakes I'm making when doing the workouts. Mostly because it always seems to good to be true.

You're really mixing apes with crocodiles here.......

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2006, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Here's my system......

Poke to you pac

Sorry Kitty....

You're right, I should've never nosed my way into this.

Thanx for the heads up.....

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31349 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2006, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Here's my system......

Poke to you pac

Sorry Kitty....

i love you anyway pacLovies

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2006, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Here's my system......

Poke to you pac

Sorry Kitty....

i love you anyway pacLovies

How many carats do you want?.........LOL

Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
              Dunwoody Georgia
              United States
              Member #747
              September 29, 2002
              659 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2006, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Yes I'm one of the 5 people she has given it to!  I was talking with her day in and day out and she said she would share the system for over a week and I never shot her down or got impatient and she shared it with me.  Maybe if you all would of been a little more patient it would of been more than 5 people and her system is just  another part of a greater system that works!

Everyting is co related! Vtracs, Mole, Shift stacks of anykind, lottery bible programs ect.  It's what you learn to do with the system or software that matters.  Nobody owes anybody anything remember that.  if any of you have ever been fired from a job you  know what I mean.  The helping hand that you are looking for is at the end of your two arms!  USE IT!

I've gotten 20 pm's already and they all say the same thing that they agree with me, but you guys should post your feelings for all to see.  I know that having a warrior nature I tend to go right for the jugular vein, but still people can't see who you really are so post how you feel.  I'm not going to get in a shouting match with any of you.  If you want to get into debates pm me and we can go from there.  The post is here for lottery purposes not to air out our negative feelings or emotions  With that I will end my post.  Anymore refferences made towards me expect a pm from me!

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2006, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Yes I'm one of the 5 people she has given it to!  I was talking with her day in and day out and she said she would share the system for over a week and I never shot her down or got impatient and she shared it with me.  Maybe if you all would of been a little more patient it would of been more than 5 people and her system is just  another part of a greater system that works!

Everyting is co related! Vtracs, Mole, Shift stacks of anykind, lottery bible programs ect.  It's what you learn to do with the system or software that matters.  Nobody owes anybody anything remember that.  if any of you have ever been fired from a job you  know what I mean.  The helping hand that you are looking for is at the end of your two arms!  USE IT!

I've gotten 20 pm's already and they all say the same thing that they agree with me, but you guys should post your feelings for all to see.  I know that having a warrior nature I tend to go right for the jugular vein, but still people can't see who you really are so post how you feel.  I'm not going to get in a shouting match with any of you.  If you want to get into debates pm me and we can go from there.  The post is here for lottery purposes not to air out our negative feelings or emotions  With that I will end my post.  Anymore refferences made towards me expect a pm from me!

I was one of the chosen five too..

But it doesn't matter.

I figured it was co related to everything else I have been doing.. So many great systems out that make one great powerful one..

The number I was pming her about today was GA 510 which hit st..  However I was blocked..

double vtrac return.. and it hit st.  Didn't lose anything on the post being blocked, I had my play in. She was going to be so helpful to me by sending the shift, I wanted to share my findings in GA as I had promised her last night.

Ga isn't a hard state like TN.. So I thought, why not help her out if she could do something with TN..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23262 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2006, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Sage, I don't care what you say, just leave my buddy George Bush out of it! Wink

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                    Member #26882
                    November 23, 2005
                    1404 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2006, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

I have a suggestion for you take some of that money you say you are making with your 3 hits a week and go to grammar school!

Yeah clair that was real nice to say to her.  You also called her ignorant and you said something very stupid  and I'm going to let this slide!  You said if i worship her?  Why would you say something as ignorant as that?  yOU SUPPOSE TO BE CLAIRVOYANT, BUT YOU HAVE NO INSIGHT  IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING AS SHALLOW AS THAT!  i ALSO AM CLAIRVOYANT AND i NEVER BOAST ABOUT MY ABILITIES, SO BECAREFUL WHERE YOU TREAD IN THE WORLD OF THE PSYCHIC!  yOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU MAY BE CHATTING WITH ON THE OTHER END!

I'M NOT CALLED SAGE FOR NOTHING!

I stand up for what's right and you guys are just ganging un her like a bunch of children.  George Bush hasn't kept his word regarding Iraq!  Why don't you guys jump al over him about something that matters!  All this drama over a lottery system??

Boy you should all be ashamed of yourselves and Pac when I said worthy opponent I meant just that!  I don't have a problem expressing myself or how I feel and Yes I will call you out and show you your hold cards!  You all need a reality check.  Tntea even when them jump on you I came to your defense so yes I was pretty shocked at you! 

You said this is high school stuff, but you are right in the middle of this and to think you find it amusing when other peoples emotions get all out of motion is very disturbing to me!

Personally I know of many members here at LP, one person on the top of my head is Blackapple that gives not only 3 but also more hits for PA in one week! Go look at the prediction board as well to find many others that do the same thing!

I do not need your numbers so I could give a hoot what you do. One thing I can tell you is that a person, in my book, is only as good as their word and thus you have broken a promise which therefore renders you no respect. If you want respect you have to EARN it and it looks as if you have not done so!

I can tell you right now that so far you have been pretty lucky with your foolish comments here and that others have been being nice to you compared to others that have come here and pulled that crap you have! Most of the time they would of chewed you up and have spit you out by now! But now you are attacking CD whom is a well-respected person here because he has Earned that respect!

Trust me when I say CD does not need your help either! He is good at what he does and has been posting winning numbers long before you have come around and so have tons of other great predictors here so your bragging does not impress me one bit!

End of Story!

Personally I know of many members here at LP, one person on the top of my head is Blackapple that gives not only 3 but also more hits for PA in one week! Go look at the prediction board as well to find many others that do the same thing! I do not need your numbers so I could give a hoot what you do. One thing I can tell you is that a person, in my book, is only as good as their word and thus you have broken a promise which therefore renders you no respect. If you want respect you have to EARN it and it looks as if you have not done so! I can tell you right now that so far you have been pretty lucky with your foolish comments here and that others have been being nice to you compared to others that have come here and pulled that crap you have! Most of the time they would of chewed you up and have spit you out by now! But now you are attacking CD whom is a well-respected person here because he has Earned that respect! Trust me when I say CD does not need your help either! He is good at what he does and has been posting winning numbers long before you have come around and so have tons of other great predictors here so your bragging does not impress me one bit!End of Story!

"Yeah clair that was real nice to say to her. You also called her ignorant and you said something very stupid and I'm going to let this slide! You said if i worship her? Why would you say something as ignorant as that? yOU SUPPOSE TO BE CLAIRVOYANT, BUT YOU HAVE NO INSIGHT IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING AS SHALLOW AS THAT! i ALSO AM CLAIRVOYANT AND i NEVER BOAST ABOUT MY

ABILITIES, SO BECAREFUL WHERE YOU TREAD IN THE WORLD OF THE PSYCHIC! yOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU MAY BE CHATTING WITH ON THE OTHER END!"

Is that a threat Sage?

The definition of Sage is someone venerated for the possession of wisdom, judgment, and experience!

So what are you sage or clairvoyant? Look up the meaning of clairvoyant!

I don't go around threatening people with my GIFTS either, which is very un-wise of YOU! Beside the fact that you scare me NOT!

Dunwoody Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #747
                      September 29, 2002
                      659 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2006, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Todd you can expect a pm from me in about 2 minutes!  LMAO!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23262 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2006, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I'll be off for a bit, but checking in l8tr....

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Dunwoody Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #747
                          September 29, 2002
                          659 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2006, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

No clair I don't make threats.  A sage has many speical abilities and powers!  I'm just telling you that the God you believe in doesn't like ugly.  Eventually what you put out will come right back at you.  No Clair I have bigger fish to fry and in the world of the spirit some of us are always in the background and in the shadows fighting for the betterment of mankind even when you may not see us.  I watch you jump all over Cashman87 and I notice how petty and Judgemental you have been which is why I addressed you.  No Ms Clairvoyant you will never have to worry about me sending you a psychic attack.  I'm much too wise and developed for that, but you should be aware of what you put out!

You and I both have a way with words and I'm not here to hurt anyones feelings because that is all too easy to do.  If you want to discuss this further just send me a Pm and we can go from there.  I already spoke with Todd and he knows I have been coming here for many years and I just don't like what I'm seeing here at the post.  I have been here longer than most of you put together and I will surface when I see a negative vibration trying to gain momentum which is what I have done in the past  for years and will continue to do!  Right is right and wrong is wrong all this over a lottery system.

Come on Clairvoyant... Can't you see where you may be at fault here?  You don't need to be Clairvoyant to see that.  Just from all the pm's  I'm getting more people feel the same way I do.  I just wish you guys addressed it more!

Dunwoody Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #747
                            September 29, 2002
                            659 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2006, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Post New PollPost New TopicPost ReplyClair Your hit was just a few days off!

Standard Member
                            Standard Member

United States
                            Member #752
                            September 29, 2002
                            189 Posts
                            Quote SageReport Inappropriate ContentGo to the next (older) topicGo to the previous (newer) topicPosted: May 2, 2006, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Funny how 749 still hit Georgia.  Good work.  Sometimes the hit will fall days later or even a week, but most of the time the numbers will run within a few days!  That is all do to the states' switch box techniques!  Well done!  Everyone keep up the great work and shout out to Cashman and everyone else for sharing!  Together everyone achieves more.  That is the definition of T.E.A.M.

Patience is All The Power One Needs!  I Agree!

Gold Member
                            Gold Member

PA
                            United States
                            Member #27243
                            November 23, 2005
                            884 Posts
                            Quote ClairvoyanceReport Inappropriate ContentTop of pagePosted: May 2, 2006, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Hi Sage,

Yes thank you, I know it fell in Georgia. When I get numbers that strong and that powerful I wake up with a sweat! Mind you it is not hot yet in PA LOL! I see it going to other states yes indeed. I have peak clear vision times as well. My Birthday is this Sunday, I was also born on a Sunday in 67, and this is a peak time for me. September, October, November are my other peak times as well very, very strong!

Yes teamwork is the Key Word! Helping others always comes back around too!

Good Luck and Many Blessings!
                            Just so you guys DON'T THINK i'M PERSONALLY GOT SOME ILL FEELINGS TOWARD CLAIR BECAUSE i DON'T!  HERE IS A POST WITH ME CONGRADULATING HER EVEN WHEN MOST OF YOU MISSED IT.
                            Sorry for the caps I'm not sending this in a Negative way!  I really do Like the young lady!

Dunwoody Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #747
                              September 29, 2002
                              659 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2006, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Post New PollPost New TopicPost ReplyClair Your hit was just a few days off!

Standard Member
                              Standard Member

United States
                              Member #752
                              September 29, 2002
                              189 Posts
                              Quote SageReport Inappropriate ContentGo to the next (older) topicGo to the previous (newer) topicPosted: May 2, 2006, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Funny how 749 still hit Georgia.  Good work.  Sometimes the hit will fall days later or even a week, but most of the time the numbers will run within a few days!  That is all do to the states' switch box techniques!  Well done!  Everyone keep up the great work and shout out to Cashman and everyone else for sharing!  Together everyone achieves more.  That is the definition of T.E.A.M.

Patience is All The Power One Needs!  I Agree!

Gold Member
                              Gold Member

PA
                              United States
                              Member #27243
                              November 23, 2005
                              884 Posts
                              Quote ClairvoyanceReport Inappropriate ContentTop of pagePosted: May 2, 2006, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Hi Sage,

Yes thank you, I know it fell in Georgia. When I get numbers that strong and that powerful I wake up with a sweat! Mind you it is not hot yet in PA LOL! I see it going to other states yes indeed. I have peak clear vision times as well. My Birthday is this Sunday, I was also born on a Sunday in 67, and this is a peak time for me. September, October, November are my other peak times as well very, very strong!

Yes teamwork is the Key Word! Helping others always comes back around too!

Good Luck and Many Blessings!
                              Just so you guys DON'T THINK i'M PERSONALLY GOT SOME ILL FEELINGS TOWARD CLAIR BECAUSE i DON'T!  HERE IS A POST WITH ME CONGRADULATING HER EVEN WHEN MOST OF YOU MISSED IT.
                              Sorry for the caps I'm not sending this in a Negative way!  I really do Like the young lady!