Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoVantage update

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LottoVantage.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
Southeastern Ohio
United States
Member #13850
April 16, 2005
783 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2006, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

To all those concerned why my postings have all vanished, to those who couldn't quite understand the StatPath 5 Lotto System, and to anyone else interested in knowing what it's like providing a viable and capable system and being totally ignored by management and membership.

Actually, the system is too simple, it's the statistical layout that is confusing to a new user. The whole thing is a statistical amplification of an anomaly which I recognized some time ago, which is:

1. Take a regular statistics chart for your lottery. At mid range draw a line across the page. Watch where the numbers are appearing, (top, bottom, top), etc., from draw to draw for a period of time. You will see on a regular basis that the majority of numbers will appear at the top or bottom of the page, then, the very next drawing the majority, (not necessarily the same numbers), will either reappear in the same tier group, or the direct opposite tier group from where they appeared the previous drawing. This is the only thing you are tracking! The upper tier is the top half of the page, the lower tier is the bottom half of the page. Remember, the top half of the page is the numbers listed which have hit the most over a given period of time, organized downward to the numbers which have hit the least.

2. The anomaly is this: (Chaotic phase); On a regular basis, when a majority of the numbers, (4/5), appears in one tier group, (top or bottom), then the very next drawing, there will be, (4/5), numbers, (not necessarily the same numbers), appearing in either the same tier group, or the direct opposite tier group, that's it!

3. (Dormant phase); A majority of the time, the numbers will appear 2/3, 3/2. This is the period, (dormant phase), that is favorable for moderate or no wagering, or, unfavorable for wagering of bets. What determines the slight difference here? A (36) draw study compares matrix's, and determines which (median matrix) has missed the most 4/5 (radical matrix) draws and the matrix that has missed the least 4/5 (radical matrix) draws. The (median matrix) with the least amount of misses is then applied to the next (36) draw period. This study and application is critical in accomplishing the most preferred alert, (favorable/unfavorable), in turn, trying to accomplish the most in economical/profitable wagering alerts utilizing the StatPath 5 Lotto System.

It's not complicated. Once it's pictured in your mind what it is you are tracking and apply it to the (#2 graph), it becomes very simple. The (half bell graph #1/#3) is the statistical (chart) previously mentioned, (above). The (average draw line) is the line drawn across the page as previuosly mentioned dividing the upper tier/lower tier groups of numbers. The #2 graph is the transfer of the numbers, in their exact location, (upper tier/ lower tier) from (half bell graph #1). Look at it like this, the #2 graph is a consolidation of (36) (half bell #1 graph's), creating the statistical "path" appropriately named The StatPath 5 Lotto System. The (#3 half bell graph) gives you the position of the numbers following all statistical adjustments. This produces the two lines of numbers, (Upper Tier and Lower Tier), that are available to wheel for the next drawing.

All of this information was available by looking and familiarizing one's self a bit on my blog. It took a bit of studying, but everything was there. Only one person ever posted anything asking for help. Then came the negative comments on the forums concerning my system from lightweight deadheads that haven't got a clue, and in my opinion, shouldn't even be allowed to post. It's this attitude that's been allowed to prevail by Todd that has driven away many others on Lottery Post willing to help others. The entire time I was posting the system both on my blog and in the forums, Todd never once ever made any comment. I e-mailed him once asking why there was no comment considering he had made a substantual comment concerning "The incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool" by stefan, and I was more or less advised that he didnt have time for comments?, and that I should take my system and make some money off of it and enjoy whatever time I had left due to my health problems. I don't know about you, but to me, that's a pretty stiff slap in the face after all the hard work I did maintaining timely posts of my system for others here at LP, and totally at my cost of time, and yes, premium membership! All I ask for was a heads up from Todd, what I received was total BS.

This crash attitude from both Todd and some of the membership provoked me to pull everything I spent the time posting, and say to heck with it. I can die with this knowledge under the covers easier than waisting my time laying it out for ignorant public ridicule and passiveness, it's no big loss to me.

By the way, I was prepared to post NJ Cash 5 until I was advised by the chief bottle washer that he didn't have time to review it. But man, he sure didn't waste any time jumping on "The incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool" by stefan, and finding all kinds of time to comment on the forums about it, did he?

Posted: June 24, 2006, 5:59 am - IP Logged by stefan

Posted: June 24, 2006, 6:40 am - IP Logged by Todd

41 minutes to discover, review, and post a comment concerning "The incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool" by stefan. Approximately 3 weeks posting The StatPath 5 Lotto System, and absolutely dead silence? I think this is more than just passiveness here, don't you? Why? I have always supported Todd, and commented to him concerning his excellent work here. I have always tried to help anyone  else interested in pic 5 strategies, what's wrong here?

How would you feel?

Best to you,

LottoVantage

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2006, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

LottoVantage:

I don't claim to understand why LP members haven't taken the time to look at your system, but now that I understand better what you're doing (I honestly couldn't understand the charts, earlier) I'm planning to use it.

Thank you amigo.

I wish you the best,

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
      Southeastern Ohio
      United States
      Member #13850
      April 16, 2005
      783 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2006, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the favorable reply, Jack.

Remember, all other statistics charts are organized numerically, mine aren't. This can cause inappropriate numbers to be displayed at the (middle) of the chart because of being in numerical order, instead of being there by statistical positioning, (how many draws back since being hit).

This can cause the wrong numbers to be positioned in both the upper tier group, and the lower tier group, right at the center of the chart.

Hope this helps,

Best to you,

LottoVantage

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2006, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Gracias.

Looking forward to giving it a test run.

J

Egos don't count.

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2006, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

I've got a test run going on the predictions page trying for a means to open a can of whupass on the bonus ball games.  I'm middling committed to following through on it until Saturday draws are in.

But I might sneak in and see what I can do with NM on your system right away, or as soon as everything looks ripe after I've studied it some.

Thankee,

J

Egos don't count.

brick,new jersey
            United States
            Member #28981
            December 26, 2005
            20 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2006, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

lottovantage,

i will give your system a shot...i always look forward to trying new things...i wish i had the "vision" of some of the people on this site...i really wish i can contribute something for people to use...i am recently an upgraded member here...did you remove this system from your blog??there are people who appreciate what you and others offer here, and i am one of them!!!so thanks, and the best of luck!!!!i wish we all could win a nuce big one!!!!!Cheers

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5896 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2006, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

I think the reason you never got a more favorable response is because of the type of game, Pick 5. I only became interested with Pick 5 about a month ago. Just recently have I started looking at the game seriously. I don't have any stats handy to back up my statement, but I would guess Pick 3 is probably around 60% and Pick 4 around 30%. I don't recall ever reading one of your threads, because I was only interested with Pick 3 & 4. Lottolaugh's string threads really got me interested in Pick 5. I wish That I would have been interested in Pick 5, when you were posting.

Carbob

ram's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                Member #11
                December 6, 2001
                75 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2006, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

LottVantage,I think you have quite a system and I found it pretty easy to understand once you cleared up a couple of things.At first I was a little unsure of what was happening but with each update you can follow the numbers and see where their came from.I can tell a lot of work went into it and I think it's as good as anything on the market and better than most.At this time my money is a little tight or I would be playing cash 5 more than I have.Anyway,great system....Ram

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31355 Posts
                  Posted: July 14, 2006, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

lottov - had this been for p3 - i would be all over it.  take care of your health. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19828 Posts
                    Posted: July 14, 2006, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I think it's wises of Todd to avoid posting comments about member systems because a systems can be limited by the person using it and such comments could be taken personal.  I read Todd comments about Stefan's tool and it was more about comparing one programmer efforts to create a pick3 tool to his own efforts to create a website (LP) than the merits of the tool.  I don't play pick3 games so the tool had no value to me.  I'm sure if LottoVantage post an image of a jackpot winning ticket won using his system, everyone will take notice regardless of the games they play.  I wish LottoVantage the best and hope he will continue to develop his system whether he post or not. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

NASHVILLE, TENN
                      United States
                      Member #33372
                      February 20, 2006
                      1044 Posts
                      Posted: July 14, 2006, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

LottoVantage

I sincerely hope I can write this in the way that I feel and nothing comes out negatively.  I do not wish to be negative.  So here goes.

I am a follower of the P5 games only.  Right now I feel that I am close to a solution that will work in Tennessee (I want to be correct once a year).  While I am interested in ideas, I am not interested in someone else's system; not right now.  If and when I give up on my efforts, then I will examine someone else's effort.  Perhaps someday I will be a big fan of your system but only when ( not "if") my system fails to perform.

No one should  take silence as an insult, either personally or to their  system.  I am being silent because I am totally committed to my efforts.  I believe others are in the same pea patch. 

What I do appreciate about your posts are the descriptions of how your system works or the components of your system.  I will study your ideas and might even incorporate them into my "system".  I am sure others will also. 

Meanwhile, keep on trucking.  Do your own thing. 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23267 Posts
                        Posted: July 14, 2006, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Dude, you have some real issues, and anyone reading the last half of that post can easily see it.

You sent me a PM asking me to review some system you wrote, and I sent you back a very nice message saying that I was heads-down writing new features at the time, and I couldn't spare the time I knew it would take to give your system a workout.

THAT WAS MONTHS AGO.

You need to think about what is going on inside you, that some guy you don't even know (me) doesn't have time to look at your system, and you take it so personally, and start flipping off to anyone who will listen about how AWFUL I have been to you.  You have got to be kidding.

The fact that you sit there festering about this day after day for months is frightening.  HOW MANY MONTHS IS THIS GOING TO GO ON??  Weird!!

Then, to top things off, you FLIP OUT over the fact that when someone posted their system on the forums I said, "Thanks for posting it."

You're going to take my "thanks for sharing" post to Stefen MONTHS AFTER OUR PM EXCHANGE and twist that into some crappy statement about me showing favoritism?

This is just plain wacky, and I hope you seek help immediately.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23267 Posts
                          Posted: July 14, 2006, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Just so there is no confusion about this, and because I have been falsely accused by LottoVantage, here is the PM exchange that occured between he and I back in March.  See how strange his comments above are?  See how nice I was, and he didn't show any signs (at that point) that I said anything wrong?

THIS IS SO WEIRD!!!

The originial message from him is at the bottom, then my reply in the middle, then his final reply at the top.

Platinum Member
                          Platinum Member

Mid Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #14106
                          April 16, 2005
                          215 Posts
                          Received: March 28, 2006, 1:12 pm

Thanks for the reply Todd! If you do come up with some free space and need some personal entertainment for a change please contact me. I have a package compressed, (app. 20.6 mb .zip). I can e-mail it to you when you are ready. All that is necessary to view it is to open the attachment, click on the icon, then when it opens, right click on the page and select edit and you can view the entire thing.

Good luck!

LottoVantage

— Previous Private Message —
                          Sent By : Todd
                          Sent : March 28, 2006, 12:47 pm

Congratulations on coming up with a system that is working for you -- not an easy task!

Unfortunately, I'm so completely and utterly tapped out of time these days that I'm just not sure I have much spare time to spend with a new system.  I don't even get much of a chance to play these days, let alone pick up a new system.

I really appreciate you thinking of me, and your system sounds very exciting.  Maybe in the future we could work together on something, but it would be unfair to you to promise anything right now.

Thanks,
                          Todd

— Previous Private Message —
                          Sent By : LottoVantage
                          Sent : March 28, 2006, 12:00 pm

Todd, I have begun tracking NJ Cash 5 with my StatPath 5 system. Since, in my honest opinion, there is no other VIABLE system in existance available to track and predict pick 5 lotteries successfully, I thought you might be interested in previewing one system that does work. My StatPath 5 system is a totally new approach, fresh with new ideas in winning pick 5 lotteries. There are no formulas, etc., involved with StatPath 5. What you see is what you get. The only participation required is deciding WHEN to wager your money, and how much! Not only is StatPath 5 the most effective system I've seen, it's the most fun and addictive entertainment I have ever been involved with. Here is my answer to your next question; If I had spent $61.00 instead of an outrageously filtered $8.00 on Ohio's Rolling Cash 5 on March 16, 2006, I would have won the Rolling Cash 5 jackpot. Out of those eight tickets, I hit three 3 matches, and five 2 matches for a total of $35.00.

If you are interested in learning more, PM me and we will go from there.

Thanks, and good luck!

LottoVantage

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                            FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: July 14, 2006, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Now I see what Todd is talking about. Let's back off and leave the man alone.

If you have something great then use it, share it, sell it or whatever you want to do with it but for the life of me I don't see what Todd has to do with it. He's only providing the site for you to say it. Without this site you'd be pissing against the wind.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #12305
                              March 10, 2005
                              2984 Posts
                              Posted: July 15, 2006, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Rick, Todd, LottoVantage, Gasmeterguy, everyone involved here:

I don't thing this is a matter of issues with Todd, so much as it's LottoVantage spending months or years putting a system together he believes in, offering it up, and getting no response from anyone, no interest.

Fact is, GasMeterGuy probably described it best .... at least he described himself, and gave a middling apt description of me when he said we're off doing out own things, trying to work our own systems out for winning. Someone else could roll out a red carpet and promise anything, but until we know we can't do it ourselves with what we're working on, we gonna put our primary focus on what we're doing.

LottoVantage demonstrated on the Predictions Board he had something going. I watched him climbing up the hit ratio list and vaguely wondered what he had smoking under the hood.

I feel bad that some of the people who don't have projects and systems in the works and methods and techniques didn't jump on it like ugly on a monkey. I think I'd have been a lot more likely to get into the middle of a conversation than to try to begin one from scratch when I've got my mind fully occupied.

I know where LottoVantage is coming from. Sort of been there/done that. Probably all of us have. Trying to get others interested in talking about something we think we've got going, something interesting, something hot.

And it falls dead.

It's just the nature of the beast. We're all either innovators and projects people, or we're quickpickers and number beggers. The project innovators all got projects already and they believe in them, or they wouldn't be doing them. The quick pickers ain't looking to burn up any brain cells, and neither are the number beggers.

LottoVantage, I'm going to try out your system. I'm obliged to you for putting it up. And if I'm all the obliged to you you get, you'll have that in payment for what you've done.

That might have to be enough.

I appreciate you,

Jack

Egos don't count.