Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoVantage update

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LottoVantage.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Kidzmom's avatar - cold
NC
United States
Member #11741
February 23, 2005
1233 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2006, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Come on people!  I come here to get ideas and support not bickering- I can get that with my sisters on a good day.  PMs should be kept as PMs .  Let's have some constructive feedback.  I feel that everyone who creates a system has worked really hard on it and presenting it to the LP family is an accomplishment for them.  Who knows, one of them could be the one to win. BUT we have to view them in our own time because some of them are more complicated than others.  Since we finally started the lottery here in NC and will be getting the other numbers games soon and I for one will be getting information about all the systems since I now have a reason to play consistently.

Every one has their own opinion but let's get back to the information highway here.I Agree!

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
    Southeastern Ohio
    United States
    Member #13850
    April 16, 2005
    783 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2006, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Yes mam...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23352 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2006, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

LottoVantage:

Have you thought through what you're trying to accomplish on this thread?

It can't be self-vindication with the membership, because nobody on the membership has accused you of anything, thought anything negative of you.

You appear to have some differences with Todd, but those can be handled in private between the two of you, or dropped and forgotten.

I don't recall whether it was Woolsey, when he was Archbishop of Canterbury, or Sir Thomas Moore, or maybe even Cromwell observed, "God help the man who fights his king and wins."

Todd's king here, and whatever you think might be won in this public battle you're waging, you are in a no-win situation.

Besides, this ain't a good thing and it's accomplishing nothing.

Think it through, amigo.

Jack

Sorry about this mess Jack, I do apologize to any members that are offended or thought they were being targeted by any of this, they weren't. Lottery Post is a great pastime for me and I have met some great folks here, including you, my friend. It needn't go any further, what has been said has been said. If anything has been accomplished here, then admonishment lies in the beholder. Consider it done and over with as far as I'm concerned.

Best to you,

LottoVantage

This is a mess that you created.  You instigated every single thing that happened, from the very first time you contacted me.

To say that you "weren't targeting anyone" is completely disingenuous.  You targeted me, from the very first, and yes, I am offended by your remarks.

It is over and done when I get a direct, sincere apology.  Other than that, it will not be done.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Southeastern Ohio
        United States
        Member #13850
        April 16, 2005
        783 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2006, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Todd, I'm sorry if you were offended by the way I tried to get your attention for my work to be recognized. I saw comments by you on the forums concerning others work and felt that my work was significant enough for your comments. I appologize for the way it was handled.

Best to you,

LottoVantage

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          51150 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2006, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

LottoVantage,

When viewing your Blog: Instead of the SetPath-5 System I now see:

ohiorollingcash526.gif&width=106&height=150&ext=gif&mode=none&key=632881646524678625

texascash517.gif&width=106&height=150&ext=gif&mode=none&key=632880435415266890

Has something happened to your Blog?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23352 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2006, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Todd, I'm sorry if you were offended by the way I tried to get your attention for my work to be recognized. I saw comments by you on the forums concerning others work and felt that my work was significant enough for your comments. I appologize for the way it was handled.

Best to you,

LottoVantage

That was very classy of you, apology accepted.  If it's OK with you, I'll lock this thread.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Southeastern Ohio
              United States
              Member #13850
              April 16, 2005
              783 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2006, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Todd...