Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Systems

Topic closed. 93 replies. Last post 10 years ago by bnorcutt.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
mystic317's avatar - Yavill
Palm Coast Fl
United States
Member #46736
September 26, 2006
168 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2006, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

What are the best systems  I have smartluck, and some of steve players systems

I like smartluck, and wanted to know what you all have tried and if they are good.

I would like a really good cash 3 system  i hit everyday on cash 3 midday but

hardly hit at evening need to figure that one out.

I told my hubby today I was going to become a professional lottery player

he just laughed and told me i had too much time on my hands LOL

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2006, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

What are the best systems  I have smartluck, and some of steve players systems

I like smartluck, and wanted to know what you all have tried and if they are good.

I would like a really good cash 3 system  i hit everyday on cash 3 midday but

hardly hit at evening need to figure that one out.

I told my hubby today I was going to become a professional lottery player

he just laughed and told me i had too much time on my hands LOL

If you are hitting every day in Midday, I would just bet more in Midday and forget about the Evening

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Hampton,VA
      United States
      Member #32721
      February 15, 2006
      88 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2006, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Which state are you in and how many numbers to you have to play to hit? Could you give some more info on the smartluck program. I would be happy to just hit everyday midday. Do you think it will work in VA?

Mount Morris
        United States
        Member #46750
        September 27, 2006
        139 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2006, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Hi What State are you playing and with what system doyou use to do it with?

I have never heard of any one hitting every day. 

I just hit a MI number at for $$$$$$$$$  jack 

hosni's avatar - hosni
          Escondido, CA
          United States
          Member #70
          December 31, 2001
          12886 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2006, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Hi What State are you playing and with what system doyou use to do it with?

I have never heard of any one hitting every day. 

I just hit a MI number at for $$$$$$$$$  jack 

Yo Jack-son, About time you joined the Lottery elite forum.    Escondido John

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

Mount Morris
            United States
            Member #46750
            September 27, 2006
            139 Posts
            Posted: September 27, 2006, 11:57 am - IP Logged

you play those nums I sent you today? 

I didn't know gail had a daily 3 program out ? I have her lotto one but have not much luck with it 

hosni's avatar - hosni
              Escondido, CA
              United States
              Member #70
              December 31, 2001
              12886 Posts
              Posted: September 27, 2006, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

you play those nums I sent you today? I didn't know gail had a daily 3 program out ? I have her lotto one but have not much luck with it 

Jack, Not yet. Still mulling it over. Gail does not have a Daily-3 program.  El-Ho 

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

mystic317's avatar - Yavill
                Palm Coast Fl
                United States
                Member #46736
                September 26, 2006
                168 Posts
                Posted: September 27, 2006, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Which state are you in and how many numbers to you have to play to hit? Could you give some more info on the smartluck program. I would be happy to just hit everyday midday. Do you think it will work in VA?

I am in georgia,I play 13 tickets on gails system and play 10 tickets on cash3 and 4 I play smartluck for my fantasy5, and lotto games. gail howards smartluck is in my opioion the best out there for lotto games i have been useing that system for 12 years now and love her system.  she does not have anything for cash3 or 4. i have been useing a system i developed for cash3  and 4 games. i do not win as much on cash4 i hit maybe twice a week on that but cash 3 i hit midday almost everyday.  smartluck.com is the wesite for gails system. i do think it will work well for Va.

Timmer692002's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
                  Shelby Twp,MI
                  United States
                  Member #1883
                  July 19, 2003
                  290 Posts
                  Posted: September 27, 2006, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

I am in georgia,I play 13 tickets on gails system and play 10 tickets on cash3 and 4 I play smartluck for my fantasy5, and lotto games. gail howards smartluck is in my opioion the best out there for lotto games i have been useing that system for 12 years now and love her system.  she does not have anything for cash3 or 4. i have been useing a system i developed for cash3  and 4 games. i do not win as much on cash4 i hit maybe twice a week on that but cash 3 i hit midday almost everyday.  smartluck.com is the wesite for gails system. i do think it will work well for Va.

Mystic317

What do you use to 'hit midday almost everyday?  Which state(s)?What?

MARRIAGE the only WAR were it's okay to sleep with the enemy!!!

Better single than SORRY!!

Marriage - the LAST decision a man can make! Dead

Mount Morris
                    United States
                    Member #46750
                    September 27, 2006
                    139 Posts
                    Posted: September 27, 2006, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

so post your 10 picks for thursday MiddAY in Georgia and show us that you hit every day

Man I play all the time in Mi and never get that lucky But to hit every day you got to be pulling

our leg here. 

Mount Morris
                      United States
                      Member #46750
                      September 27, 2006
                      139 Posts
                      Posted: September 27, 2006, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

so post your 10 picks for thursday MiddAY in Georgia and show us that you hit every day

Man I play all the time in Mi and never get that lucky But to hit every day you got to be pulling

our leg here. 

Mount Morris
                        United States
                        Member #46750
                        September 27, 2006
                        139 Posts
                        Posted: September 27, 2006, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

so post your 10  picks for Thursday and what state they play in.

No way you are winning every draw with 10 plays 

Jimiam's avatar - ICONATOR 4af8c649273bc68ca3f95ed9dd755e65.jpg

United States
                          Member #39406
                          May 15, 2006
                          287 Posts
                          Posted: September 27, 2006, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Wow, your darn well must be a psychic if you hot that often. Maybe I should play your numbers.Will be wealthy, no doubt. I have tried for 4 months to get just 1 pick 4 hit but no they won't fall for me.I am kind of on limited funds. I don't know whether to just blindly guesss what next number will fall, or keep a few numbers in fulltime that I feel may hit. I just can't seem to be consistant.Like for Wisconson I would like to play 0200...0201...0202...0203...etc and cover all bases; but the cost sure does add up. I could just play 0200 alone and save money but again my odds would be low then right.  I just need to find a consistent and cheap system to use.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10392 Posts
                            Posted: September 27, 2006, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

mystic317

"I would like a really good cash 3 system  i hit everyday on cash 3 midday..."

If you really are hitting everyday you don't need a 'really good cash 3 system', you've got it.  

Are you winning everyday? People can play numerous tickets and hit one and say they are 'hitting' eveyday. If you are, are you showing a profit?

This is an extremely wild claim.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19903 Posts
                              Posted: September 27, 2006, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

I think there are some people who like the attention such claims attract.  There have been several members claiming they are winning every day and going to the bank but so far no one has backed up such claims with facts.  I think with pick3 games, you can make 50 picks and somewhere in the U.S. one or more of your picks will hit every day.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking