Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Systems

Topic closed. 93 replies. Last post 10 years ago by bnorcutt.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
mystic317's avatar - Yavill
Palm Coast Fl
United States
Member #46736
September 26, 2006
168 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2006, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

So what are you saying that i am telling a lie here? Would you like for me to email you copies of my actual winning tickets? I will be happy to. I do not need attention nor do i need to lie i came here for advice on something else like how to start a lottery club and the legalities and also to find out if their are any other systems in which i do not have that some might refer.

canton,ga
    United States
    Member #28334
    December 14, 2005
    11 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2006, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

we would love for you to give us the cash 3 for Georgia for Thursday the 28th midday. PLEASE!!!

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
      Illinois
      United States
      Member #40207
      May 29, 2006
      2024 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2006, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Mystic317,

If you are hitting all three digits (pick 3 midday) almost daily, then I wouldn't worry about eve.  I know of no system (yet) that hits almost daily eve (nor mid until now).  If your system hits like you claim, then I would wager more and play midday drawing only.  Good luck!

Rubi311

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19898 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2006, 12:09 am - IP Logged

If mystic317 follows the patterns of others who have made such claims, you won't see any posts or predictions of any numbers for any particular games.  From his last post, I think he's more interested in getting some e-mail addresses.  According to his post in another thread, he interested in forming a lottery club and winning his share of millions$.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10390 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2006, 12:22 am - IP Logged

mystic317

"...and also to find out if their are any other systems in which i do not have that some might refer...."

Of all the claims made on this board I can't think of any that comes even close to claiming hitting every day. 

Someone claiming that and turning around and asking others for their systems is very odd.  

Even if you do have winning tickets, is this hitting everyday a + or -  in the long run? i.e., are you sollecting more $$$$ than you are betting?

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
            Member #45802
            August 28, 2006
            335 Posts
            Posted: September 28, 2006, 9:44 am - IP Logged

mystic317

"...and also to find out if their are any other systems in which i do not have that some might refer...."

Of all the claims made on this board I can't think of any that comes even close to claiming hitting every day. 

Someone claiming that and turning around and asking others for their systems is very odd.  

Even if you do have winning tickets, is this hitting everyday a + or -  in the long run? i.e., are you sollecting more $$$$ than you are betting?

I also question this claim.  I think it would be wonderful if true.  Why share any information about it if it has a hit rate like that?  Has anyone thought of the possibility that this was a commercial for a Lottery product?  If memory serves, at the beginning of this post, there was  mention of a certain system that I believe has a price tag.

Just wondering about motives!!

Floridian

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
              Member #9517
              December 10, 2004
              1279 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2006, 11:09 am - IP Logged

LOL. Perhaps Todd should check mystic317's IP and see if it comes from Gail Howard's offices.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23349 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2006, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

LOL. Perhaps Todd should check mystic317's IP and see if it comes from Gail Howard's offices.

Mystic317 is from where she claims to be from.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Palm Coast Fl
                  United States
                  Member #46736
                  September 26, 2006
                  168 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2006, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

What I normally play daily.  I do not play doubles so if i feel doubles will fall i do not play.
                  i play 50 cent box  and sometimes a 1.00 srtraight box. so i only play 10.00 in tickets each day. i do not win on evening drawings for some reason. keep in mind this is georgia lottery so please feel free to  play these if you bare in georgia. if not i will help you work out numbers for your state
                  free of charge of course it may take a couple of days but once you have done the research on your numbers and have a set of numbers that fall a great deal together.then you too can win.  and no i do not need your email address as someone pointed out. 
                  also trust your instincts if you feel doubles may come up do not play. or if you fell a certian number may hit switch out based on you feelings. i do that sometimes.
                  and one other person said something about me being a psychic that is so funny. you must be psychic to know that is the type of site i own.

and no i do not live in navada where gails system sold from  I live in georgia and play georgia lottery

good luck!!

298, 278,149,147,

the numbers i switch out sometimes if i feel that they  may come up is

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
                    Chicago, IL
                    United States
                    Member #8354
                    November 2, 2004
                    1580 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2006, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

What I normally play daily.  I do not play doubles so if i feel doubles will fall i do not play.
                    i play 50 cent box  and sometimes a 1.00 srtraight box. so i only play 10.00 in tickets each day. i do not win on evening drawings for some reason. keep in mind this is georgia lottery so please feel free to  play these if you bare in georgia. if not i will help you work out numbers for your state
                    free of charge of course it may take a couple of days but once you have done the research on your numbers and have a set of numbers that fall a great deal together.then you too can win.  and no i do not need your email address as someone pointed out. 
                    also trust your instincts if you feel doubles may come up do not play. or if you fell a certian number may hit switch out based on you feelings. i do that sometimes.
                    and one other person said something about me being a psychic that is so funny. you must be psychic to know that is the type of site i own.

and no i do not live in navada where gails system sold from  I live in georgia and play georgia lottery

good luck!!

298, 278,149,147,

the numbers i switch out sometimes if i feel that they  may come up is

Looks like we got a winner here 279.

Palm Coast Fl
                      United States
                      Member #46736
                      September 26, 2006
                      168 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2006, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

i live in georgia.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                        The Carolinas - Charlotte
                        United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2006, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

mystic317

Agreed here CT...

The way I have my numbers posted, they hit EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT! However, trying to figure out which state and which draw is going to hit is the impossible task. Unless you have the bankroll to play all states all draws, then my system can't tell you where they will win. But they win :)

It is mathematically impossible I think to hit every day and show a profit every day. I could win every day playing 1,000 tickets at the online store but only getting $900 back. I lose $100, but I hit.

Like I said before, mystic, I am not trying to rip on you here at all, but if you are hitting every day in midday, just stick to that and make that your bread-and-butter.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: September 28, 2006, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Looks like we got a winner here 279.

Congrats mystic! Way to get a winner today :) And also for having the intestinal fortitude to back your claims up with a winner. Nice job :)

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Palm Coast Fl
                            United States
                            Member #46736
                            September 26, 2006
                            168 Posts
                            Posted: September 28, 2006, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Thank you. hope others can win as well. Since i decided not to play evenings my numbers will come up lol. but i just cannot figure than one out it seems the numbers i pick never work in the evening.
                            i have even tried to play my midday numbers in the evening  but to no avail LOL

United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: September 28, 2006, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Thank you. hope others can win as well. Since i decided not to play evenings my numbers will come up lol. but i just cannot figure than one out it seems the numbers i pick never work in the evening.
                              i have even tried to play my midday numbers in the evening  but to no avail LOL

That's okay...keep doing what you're doing...and let's see what happens tomorrow. Same numbers I presume?

Stooges