Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Systems

Topic closed. 93 replies. Last post 10 years ago by bnorcutt.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
mystic317's avatar - Yavill
Palm Coast Fl
United States
Member #46736
September 26, 2006
168 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2006, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

That's okay...keep doing what you're doing...and let's see what happens tomorrow. Same numbers I presume?

Yes same numbers . i will post new numbers when i change them

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
    Member #45802
    August 28, 2006
    335 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2006, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Thank you. hope others can win as well. Since i decided not to play evenings my numbers will come up lol. but i just cannot figure than one out it seems the numbers i pick never work in the evening.
    i have even tried to play my midday numbers in the evening  but to no avail LOL

I don't know this to be true but some people tell me that folks that have psychic powers, such as yourself, may get their best impressions by being in certain places at certain times.

Maybe, if you try to predict the evening numbers at a different time or place than you do the midday, you may fair better. 

Maybe you have to be looking at the past draws for only the evening or some combination of the above.

Very interesting, I am from Florida and it is impossible to predict winners in the Cash3 on any consistant basis.  They run too many test sessions before each drawing. 

I am not being sarcastic when I say you would have to be a psychic to predict Florida Cash3 on a consistant basis.  By that I mean win more than you lose.

Floridian

Palm Coast Fl
      United States
      Member #46736
      September 26, 2006
      168 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2006, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

I don't know this to be true but some people tell me that folks that have psychic powers, such as yourself, may get their best impressions by being in certain places at certain times.

Maybe, if you try to predict the evening numbers at a different time or place than you do the midday, you may fair better. 

Maybe you have to be looking at the past draws for only the evening or some combination of the above.

Very interesting, I am from Florida and it is impossible to predict winners in the Cash3 on any consistant basis.  They run too many test sessions before each drawing. 

I am not being sarcastic when I say you would have to be a psychic to predict Florida Cash3 on a consistant basis.  By that I mean win more than you lose.

Floridian

I don't know when my husband had to go to orlando on business i went with hims and had a blast playing the flordia lottery. took my laptop and felt i done very well. i would move to flordia just to play there lottery. i think it is much better than georgia myself. i get mad about georgia not having its own millionare game like we used to have when we had lotto georgia. other than fantasy 5 we do not have a game that is not multi-state.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2006, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

So what are you saying that i am telling a lie here? Would you like for me to email you copies of my actual winning tickets? I will be happy to. I do not need attention nor do i need to lie i came here for advice on something else like how to start a lottery club and the legalities and also to find out if their are any other systems in which i do not have that some might refer.

Super job Mystic on the midday ability.  I find GA an easy state to hit daily as well.  As for not hitting evening.. Check these things out..

First are you going from evening to evening  midday to midday or combined.  Have you tried doing the eve to eve for GA.. if you are combining.. I have found this to be a variation I have to take into consideration with some states.. Combine for Mid.. but eve to eve for Eve.. Sometimes I have to take yesterday's mid to do tonight's eve for some states.

I dont post my GA plays due to some who once referred to me as untruthful.  Offered help and was blocked so therebeit there.  Had some MI players treat me the same way.. so I dont go there any more.. not openly.  Those who email me are those who work with me to hit MI and GA..  However, I dont see them around here that much anymore.. Undoubtly they just email for the numbers and play in their state..

Remember the only person who you need to prove you have the winning numbers is the people who have to pay you for them. Keep winning and having fun.  Hopefully with the advice I lend above you will find out why eve hasn't given you the same winning results.  You should be able to hit 7-10 weeks in GA playing both Mid and Eve...

With a few tricks.. you can hit more often in pick 4 too.. but that is another story for another day..

Good luck.. and congrats on your success you have had so far..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Palm Coast Fl
          United States
          Member #46736
          September 26, 2006
          168 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2006, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Super job Mystic on the midday ability.  I find GA an easy state to hit daily as well.  As for not hitting evening.. Check these things out..

First are you going from evening to evening  midday to midday or combined.  Have you tried doing the eve to eve for GA.. if you are combining.. I have found this to be a variation I have to take into consideration with some states.. Combine for Mid.. but eve to eve for Eve.. Sometimes I have to take yesterday's mid to do tonight's eve for some states.

I dont post my GA plays due to some who once referred to me as untruthful.  Offered help and was blocked so therebeit there.  Had some MI players treat me the same way.. so I dont go there any more.. not openly.  Those who email me are those who work with me to hit MI and GA..  However, I dont see them around here that much anymore.. Undoubtly they just email for the numbers and play in their state..

Remember the only person who you need to prove you have the winning numbers is the people who have to pay you for them. Keep winning and having fun.  Hopefully with the advice I lend above you will find out why eve hasn't given you the same winning results.  You should be able to hit 7-10 weeks in GA playing both Mid and Eve...

With a few tricks.. you can hit more often in pick 4 too.. but that is another story for another day..

Good luck.. and congrats on your success you have had so far..

i was doing evening to midday. i thought about that as well today and are going to set down and work on some more numbers this weekend for evening. it works well for midday but not for evening, so i need to change on evening or give up on evening. LOL
          but will keep u posted on the new numbers and good luck to you as well.

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: September 28, 2006, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

i was doing evening to midday. i thought about that as well today and are going to set down and work on some more numbers this weekend for evening. it works well for midday but not for evening, so i need to change on evening or give up on evening. LOL

Don't give up... Just back test ... backtest until you find what clicks and will produce your desired outcome..

Good luck ..

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
              A long and winding road
              United States
              Member #17084
              June 10, 2005
              4574 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2006, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

hmmm...her numbers were posted at 1:12 pm. Yet the drawing for mid day transpires at 12:29 pm. Its not pyschic to post after the facts are in.

I doubt that every day is a hit but to each their own, even Alice lived in wonderland for but a little while...

I will agree with one piece of advice- if the system works keep it.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2006, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

hmmm...her numbers were posted at 1:12 pm. Yet the drawing for mid day transpires at 12:29 pm. Its not pyschic to post after the facts are in.

I doubt that every day is a hit but to each their own, even Alice lived in wonderland for but a little while...

I will agree with one piece of advice- if the system works keep it.

You are right it is not pyschic to post after the draw.

I believe she just posted the numbers that she had played for GA.  So she hits again..

I agree one should stick with a system that is working for them...

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2006, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Ok.. I went mid to evening today.. Got only a box.. Played 275 st/bx... 

So will rework it for midday tomorrow...  Expect a pm soon...

Palm Coast Fl
                    United States
                    Member #46736
                    September 26, 2006
                    168 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2006, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Don't give up... Just back test ... backtest until you find what clicks and will produce your desired outcome..

Good luck ..

See with the nightly numbers i get close but no cigar. both sets had 2 numbers each.
                    will really have to work on nightly draw, it will drive me nuts until i get it.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #22395
                      September 24, 2005
                      1583 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2006, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

"Had some MI players treat me the same way.. so I dont go there any more.. not openly."

Too bad.  I never forgot this series. 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/125694/511696?q=%22does+she+stop+there%22

Palm Coast Fl
                        United States
                        Member #46736
                        September 26, 2006
                        168 Posts
                        Posted: September 29, 2006, 7:02 am - IP Logged

"Had some MI players treat me the same way.. so I dont go there any more.. not openly."

Too bad.  I never forgot this series. 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/125694/511696?q=%22does+she+stop+there%22

I don't pay any attention to half the post here. I think it is funny how some act.  Like calling me a psychic i have never posted i was psychic, so i just figured i would play their little game. then if by some chance my numbers hit once again they might play nice until someone new comes along, they will forget about me and i will have to cry and sing no one loves me everybody hates me i think I'll eat some worms !!!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #22395
                          September 24, 2005
                          1583 Posts
                          Posted: September 29, 2006, 11:47 am - IP Logged

" they will forget about me and i will have to cry and sing no one loves me everybody hates me i think I'll eat some worms !!!"

People give their methods/numbers out of desire to share.  There are a number of reasons why other posters get offended at those that do post methods/numbers.

You (A) being new (B) throwing down a pretty strong boast about a hit everyday (or nearly) have some tough statements to back up.  About the only way you can, is to post numbers (before) the drawings.  If your statements were honest, or close, you won't be eating worms.  If your statements were just to get attention, you are right.  People come and go and I am sure, in time you would be forgotten.

Hopefully, you aren't making fun of tntea - she spent a lot of time and energy explaining her methods.  I don't think anyone here blames her if she doesn't want to offer more.  I am sure she doesn't think everyone here hates her.

Palm Coast Fl
                            United States
                            Member #46736
                            September 26, 2006
                            168 Posts
                            Posted: September 29, 2006, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

" they will forget about me and i will have to cry and sing no one loves me everybody hates me i think I'll eat some worms !!!"

People give their methods/numbers out of desire to share.  There are a number of reasons why other posters get offended at those that do post methods/numbers.

You (A) being new (B) throwing down a pretty strong boast about a hit everyday (or nearly) have some tough statements to back up.  About the only way you can, is to post numbers (before) the drawings.  If your statements were honest, or close, you won't be eating worms.  If your statements were just to get attention, you are right.  People come and go and I am sure, in time you would be forgotten.

Hopefully, you aren't making fun of tntea - she spent a lot of time and energy explaining her methods.  I don't think anyone here blames her if she doesn't want to offer more.  I am sure she doesn't think everyone here hates her.

Oh no i was just making a general joke not to offend anyone in general just a joke based on post and emails recieved I do not blame her for not wanting to explain her methods i did not explain the way i get my numbers i just posted the  numbers. sometimes when you put a lot of work into something that works you naturally want to keep the secret of how it works . you don't mind sharing the outcome without giving away all your secrets, tntea i honestly was not trying to make fun of you.
                            i was making a joke based on the comment of someone calling me a psychic i am not a psychic nor have i said i was. i am an astrologer and that is in no way a psychic .

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: September 29, 2006, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Oh no i was just making a general joke not to offend anyone in general just a joke based on post and emails recieved I do not blame her for not wanting to explain her methods i did not explain the way i get my numbers i just posted the  numbers. sometimes when you put a lot of work into something that works you naturally want to keep the secret of how it works . you don't mind sharing the outcome without giving away all your secrets, tntea i honestly was not trying to make fun of you.
                              i was making a joke based on the comment of someone calling me a psychic i am not a psychic nor have i said i was. i am an astrologer and that is in no way a psychic .

I didn't take it as you were making fun of me.

You do what you need to do  to get the results in which you are looking.

I dont take things personally around here anymore.  It is not worth it.  I know that people here will email/pm you about others and then see them sucking up to them on posts.  I dont answer half my mail anymore because of this.